Author Topic: HAHAHHAHA DALLAS IS FINISHED!!!!  (Read 1444 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
HAHAHHAHA DALLAS IS FINISHED!!!!
« on: May 03, 2007, 11:28:40 PM »
hahahahha no game has made me happier since the spurs won game 7 of the finals in '05. i hate the mavs so much. their whole franchise just got royally PWNNNNNN3333333DD!! it will take years to recover from the vicious devistation they have just suffered.

long live Baron Davis and his Glorious Beard!

the dallas mavericks are gay

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: HAHAHHAHA DALLAS IS FINISHED!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 06:41:55 AM »
I AGREE!  Suck a nut Mark Cuban!  Fire Avery Johnson, hes a fucking loser!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 07:54:52 AM »
What an inspirational series win by the Warriors. I'm hopping on that bandwagon, baby! Gotta love the underdog!

That is so kick ass that the Warriors beat the Mavericks. The look on Cuban's face during the winding minutes was priceless!

They face the winner of the of the Jazz/Rockets series. I'm sure they're hoping that the Jazz win because they match up better. If they face the Rockets, Yao Ming will eat them alive because of their small lineup.

Can you imagine if they faced the Suns in the conference finals?? Talk about run and gun! Probably will be the highest scoring playoff series in history.

body88

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 07:57:43 AM »
That was crazy. Davis was on one leg to, lol.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 08:03:20 AM »
What an inspirational series win by the Warriors. I'm hopping on that bandwagon, baby! Gotta love the underdog!

That is so kick ass that the Warriors beat the Mavericks. The look on Cuban's face during the winding minutes was priceless!

They face the winner of the of the Jazz/Rockets series. I'm sure they're hoping that the Jazz win because they match up better. If they face the Rockets, Yao Ming will eat them alive because of their small lineup.

Can you imagine if they faced the Suns in the conference finals?? Talk about run and gun! Probably will be the highest scoring playoff series in history.

Um, they won the season series against Utah and Houston.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 08:06:50 AM »
Um, they won the season series against Utah and Houston.

Um, that was regular season. It's playoff time now. Teams turn it up a notch in the postseason.

Um, Yao Ming played in only 1 of those 4 games against the Warriors. If you recall, he was injured for about 28 games during the regular season.

Anymore comments?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 10:43:13 AM »
wow I can't remember there ever being an upset in the first round of the nba playoffs

E
E

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 11:37:33 AM »
Only 3 times ever has a first seed lost to an 8th seed and this is the first time in a 7 series.

Go Warriors!

(yes i am jumping on the band wagon since they made the play offs!)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »
The fact that it was an upset in a BEST OF SEVEN game series is remarkable. It completely overshadows the Denver Nuggets' 1994 upset of the Seattle Supersonics in the first round of the playoffs. That series was a best three out of five.

The last game wasn't even close. My hat's off to the Warriors. It really makes for a great story.

body88

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2007, 02:39:15 PM »
The fact that it was an upset in a BEST OF SEVEN game series is remarkable. It completely overshadows the Denver Nuggets' 1994 upset of the Seattle Supersonics in the first round of the playoffs. That series was a best three out of five.

The last game wasn't even close. My hat's off to the Warriors. It really makes for a great story.

Anndddd you have the token injured player who battled through adversity to play... Davis was playing on one leg!