Author Topic: Blutotown  (Read 33474 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Hey Bluto bro sorry was in the gym, what do you mean Latvian Girls are not known for their beauty mate?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Hey Bluto bro sorry was in the gym, what do you mean Latvian Girls are not known for their beauty mate?

When anyone talks about beautiful europan girls, Latvia hardly ever, makes the list.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
When anyone talks about beautiful European girls, Latvia hardly ever, makes the list.

Well that has maybe something to do that Latvia only joined the EU a couple of years ago bro :)

How are you anyways? Are you ready for some fun on the E? I have some good shit I was saving for you, like some real special entertaining things... you think I can post them now bro?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
When anyone talks about beautiful girls in the world,  Latvia hardly ever, makes the list.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
When anyone talks about beautiful girls in the world,  Latvia hardly ever, makes the list.

maybe something to do because it is one of the smallest countries in the world I don't know bro, how are you anyways mate? Did you talk to Ron already bro?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
maybe something to do because it is one of the smallest countries in the world I don't know bro, how are you anyways mate? Did you talk to Ron already bro?

about what stalk, about you stalking me? about you on purpose pissing on the gossip and looking to be put in time out? about you hating jews? about you being a racist? about your record number of threads being moved to the dump?

Z

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
about what stalk, about you stalking me? about you on purpose pissing on the gossip and looking to be put in time out? about you hating jews? about you being a racist? about your record number of threads being moved to the dump?

whooooaaaa there Mr Angry calm down its only the net!!!

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?

ta ta

why?
Z

Stark

• Getbig V

Something tells me you don't like me anymore? I mean yesterday you abused your mod powers a little bit, now this... what's going on bro?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Something tells me you don't like me anymore? I mean yesterday you abused your mod powers a little bit, now this... what's going on bro?

today i banned donkeykong from the e board.

i wonder who will be next on that list...

:D
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
today i banned donkeykong from the e board.

i wonder who will be next on that list...

:D

Well I will make extra sure than that I stay with the E boards rules and regultions mate :) I know you don't mean it, just looking out for you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Well I will make extra sure than that I stay with the E boards rules and regultions mate :) I know you don't mean it, just looking out for you.

i think you've allready broken them unfortunately...  :-\
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
i think you've allready broken them unfortunately...  :-\

I don't know how but I was just posting something interesting on "your" board mate, so something must have gone wrong when you tried to ban me bro.
Want to try again?

Sorry bro ;) just messing with ya ;) I know we are still buddies and you would never ban me from the E ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

ta ta

Funny criticism considering how often he's made racist posts.

At least he's never stalked people or used aliases to talk more shit. ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Funny criticism considering how often he's made racist posts.

At least he's never stalked people or used aliases to talk more shit. ::)

who are you talking about?
Z

drkaje

• Getbig V

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
You.

thats why i had to ask what the fuck you on about? i dont stalk, i dont post racist shit and i dont use any other accounts

stay off the drug cabinet at work "doctor"
Z

drkaje

• Getbig V
Re: Blutotown
« Reply #392 on: May 26, 2007, 04:45:34 PM »