Author Topic: quick question  (Read 1471 times)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
quick question
« on: May 06, 2007, 08:37:48 PM »
 how much test do you have to take per week to replace, your natural test levels?  If the person's natural test - levels were normal.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: quick question
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2007, 10:20:30 PM »
based upon age of course....natural production continues to drop with age....

shit...freakfest would be the one to ask..but as a guess.....an injection?....through the doc...probablt 125 mg every 7 - 10 days

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 06:44:54 AM »
What the ave HMO endocrinoligist will suggest, or what really works?
HMO Drs like the gel. I hear its trash. A (HMO) Endo doc told me "200mg test/wk is double what I'll prescribe".

That is simply innefective. I find 100-175mg E every 5 days a bare min functional dose.

Most of The HRT clinics left are around 200-300mg wk max.
1 x   2cc or 3cc shot of sus, every 17 days will work fine for me if I want minimum shots.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 06:56:59 AM »
I've seen/heard HRT averaging from 100-300mg EW.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 07:16:39 AM »
how much test do you have to take per week to replace, your natural test levels?  If the person's natural test - levels were normal.

there is a normal "range"...

my father was on 200mg Test C every 10 days to get him into the normal "range".

I'm not sure what you mean by "replace your normal levels"...if the level is normal, how can it be replaced?

you can add to your level but to diminish and then replace is more complex. some people say 250mg a week will only shut you down, this is false, it with definitely add a substantial amount of test.

8)

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 11:19:32 AM »

Why would you want to do this?

In any event, this would depend on many factors, such as age, but somewhere around 150-200mg per week is probably about right.

ignorance

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 06:41:12 PM »
alright, lets clear some things up.

Why: new cycle
Reason: Summer, and to add not alot of mass, but emough to do the trick.

I wanted to know how much you (everyone) would have to take of Test before their natural test shuts down. 200mg every 7 days, is what I'm hearing.

So basiclly just take 500mg test E every week for say 12 weeks with the full blown kit for PCT.

Sorry for the confusion, just quick research before I go on to a new cycle.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 06:48:42 PM »
I wanted to know how much you (everyone) would have to take of Test before their natural test shuts down. 200mg every 7 days, is what I'm hearing.

no iggy, 150-200mgs is a basic replacement....less can shut you down. hell, a few dbol a day will shut you down. that is why there is no such thing as the common myth called "bridging". youre either on...or off.

i think i get what you are asking though....looking for a lower dose, yet not too low to just shut you down. right?

500mgs for the 12 weeks is good...go with it...

any other compounds?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 06:56:40 PM »
My system crashed and test was less than 100 after a cycle of Anabolic Xtreme Superdrol, Pheraplex and Proztanz..so much for natural products!

Sports Med doc prescribed a test cream but was a formula that the pharmacy had to make. Was 20% formula which was higher than the 5 mg gel packs they dish out like candy.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 07:04:20 PM »
no iggy, 150-200mgs is a basic replacement....less can shut you down. hell, a few dbol a day will shut you down. that is why there is no such thing as the common myth called "bridging". youre either on...or off.

i think i get what you are asking though....looking for a lower dose, yet not too low to just shut you down. right?

any other compounds?

THere, perfect, a few D'bol will shut you down. 100% right.
Want to gain? Need up the dose. HRT is intended to keep a steady level. Preferably high range normal IMO.
Trying to enhance performance w/ 100-200 wk is a waste and possibly counterproductive.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 05:15:17 AM »
Reason: Summer, and to add not alot of mass, but emough to do the trick.

So basiclly just take 500mg test E every week for say 12 weeks with the full blown kit for PCT.

500mg test e for 12 weeks is a fine newbie cycle.

Why would you not want to add alot of mass, though?  That's kinda like saying you don't want too many blowjobs. ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 12:20:28 PM »

500mg test e for 12 weeks is a fine newbie cycle.

Why would you not want to add alot of mass, though?  That's kinda like saying you don't want too many blowjobs. ???
So I guess being a freak and a doc, blowjobs just come none stop...I'd assume this is a correct assumption?

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 01:48:57 PM »
So I guess being a freak and a doc, blowjobs just come none stop...I'd assume this is a correct assumption?

Oh you know it. Hey baby heres my card I'm a doctor! The deal is sealed...

ignorance

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 08:01:43 PM »

any other compounds?

right on the nose.

I'm doing just Test E because it is cheap and I don't trust the other "stuff" my current dealer offers, At least I know the Test Works.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2007, 04:57:16 AM »

Haha.  Unfortunately, I'm a MARRIED freak doc!  Blowjobs these days are few and far between :'(