Author Topic: Groink's World  (Read 4400 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Groink's World
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 06:36:22 AM »
They measure arms hanging at your side?  ???
Cold means without a pump but still flexed.
Arthur Jones measured Arnolds arms at 19 3/8 with a half pump,sergios were the only arm that were over 20 inches when jones measured them.Arnolds arms may have been close to 21 inches when he first arrived in the states and was fat.Your arms are hard to tell by that pic,mine are a shade under 18 at the mo and yours do look bigger than mine,but again its to hard to tell from your av pic.
hahahaha, exactly, so this 11 dollar an hour TV installing clown is saying that he has bigger arms than two of the greatest bodybuilders who ever lived. ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 10:01:31 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, so this 11 dollar an hour TV installing clown is saying that he has bigger arms than two of the greatest bodybuilders who ever lived. ;D

hahaha, brutal bitter jealousy by a guy who only has separation between his two chins. ;D

so you're saying that no one besides arnold and sergio have ever topped 19" arms? really? if you have arms over 19" you must be arnold? is your head that far up your fat ass? ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2007, 01:11:15 AM »
groink got bigger arms than squadfather and squadfather is obssessed with arm size. so groink got him beat on the single most important thing in his life.
end of story.
Z

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2007, 01:26:39 AM »
Groink is a big bastard 8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2007, 01:30:56 AM »
i can see groink beating squadfather with a pink dumbbell over his head until he pass out and wakes up in his own vomits
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2007, 04:20:20 AM »
Groink owns squadfatty

i can't believe he still has the balls to give people shit looking like he does
T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2007, 04:36:42 AM »
guy got no shame and is delusional

you dont make it a habit of making fun of others physiques unless you got them beat big time yourself
Z

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2007, 04:44:53 AM »
   This is the internet...your arms can be as big as you want. Why argue about it?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2007, 05:39:56 AM »

Looks like Fatfather's attempt to knock me down a couple of pegs isn't going so great

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2007, 05:41:01 AM »

Looks like Fatfather's attempt to knock me down a couple of pegs isn't going so great

Holla! 8)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2007, 05:45:33 AM »
14, 19, 25 inches whatever....who cares...... Groink's arms are very impressive. 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2007, 08:32:46 AM »
hahaha, brutal bitter jealousy by a guy who only has separation between his two chins. ;D

so you're saying that no one besides arnold and sergio have ever topped 19" arms? really? if you have arms over 19" you must be arnold? is your head that far up your fat ass? ::)
hahahaha, ok Captain Siknny/Fat, post some more pics of your muscleless tattoeed studly body for all of us, we all need a good laugh.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2007, 09:59:29 AM »
hahahaha, ok Captain Siknny/Fat, post some more pics of your muscleless tattoeed studly body for all of us, we all need a good laugh.

sure thing, stay puft. then maybe you can take a cell phone picture from an incredibly weird angle that shows off your gigantic 15" all-fat arms and think that four people giving you pity-compliments means you're a MONSTER!!! ;D

i used to think you wouldn't show pictures because you wanted to stay anonymous. now it's obvious that you didn't want people to see that you have 15" arms and a 45" waist with a second chin that actually hangs over the neckline of your shirt. then you talk about losing weight but are too scared to show any updates. wonder why that might be, "big guy". ;D

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2007, 10:09:14 AM »
sure thing, stay puft. then maybe you can take a cell phone picture from an incredibly weird angle that shows off your gigantic 15" all-fat arms and think that four people giving you pity-compliments means you're a MONSTER!!! ;D

i used to think you wouldn't show pictures because you wanted to stay anonymous. now it's obvious that you didn't want people to see that you have 15" arms and a 45" waist with a second chin that actually hangs over the neckline of your shirt. then you talk about losing weight but are too scared to show any updates. wonder why that might be, "big guy". ;D

The fatfather

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2007, 10:30:19 AM »

hahahahahahahahaa  ownage of a fat man 

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2007, 10:58:21 AM »
Groink now has the funniest thread in the V  8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2007, 12:48:56 PM »

hahahahahaha, ok stud, please take some more pictures of those ABSOLUTELY HUGE 14 inch guns and pitiful shoulders which look as if they've never pushed a weight, hahahahahahahaa, epic skin color of a cherry tomato. ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2007, 02:01:06 PM »
hahahahahaha, ok stud, please take some more pictures of those ABSOLUTELY HUGE 14 inch guns and pitiful shoulders which look as if they've never pushed a weight, hahahahahahahaa, epic skin color of a cherry tomato. ;D

the only weight you've pushed is lifting up your giant belly to buckle your belt, avalanche. by the way, i like that you've grown your hair out, looks fantastic on ya!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2007, 04:27:25 PM »
the only weight you've pushed is lifting up your giant belly to buckle your belt, avalanche. by the way, i like that you've grown your hair out, looks fantastic on ya!
hey Zach i forgot to congratulate you on your latest pics, you went from a big guy who looked like he lifted a little bit to a smaller skinny/fat guy who looks like he's never touched a weight in his life, awesome stuff.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2007, 06:36:10 PM »
Where's this pic of Groin at?  I must've missed it.  I will judge with a laser eye the merits o.f Groin's 13.5" arm

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 10, 2007, 10:32:06 PM »
hey Zach i forgot to congratulate you on your latest pics, you went from a big guy who looked like he lifted a little bit to a smaller skinny/fat guy who looks like he's never touched a weight in his life, awesome stuff.

well considering that's coming from a fat guy who looks like the extent of his "lifting" is hoisting his giant stomach out of the way so he can rub one out while fantasizing about the girl he saw at the gym that day, i'll consider this a compliment.  :D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2007, 12:18:20 AM »
Looks like Dino from Fear Factory, or x-Fear Factory anyway   :-\

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2007, 12:46:30 PM »

groink may be a big guy but you are not........ hope this helps

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2007, 02:10:38 PM »