Author Topic: Question on immigration - please answer  (Read 3651 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Question on immigration - please answer
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 01:55:03 PM »
I probably buy 50 items a week at the grocery store.

$50 per week times 52 weeks = $2600.

Ya know... I'd rather have my $2600 than send em home.  They honestly don't do $2600 damage to my life every year.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 02:00:06 PM »
It ain't them..so much it might be the illiegal trucker running ur wife off the road.....or the AQ operative getting muled in with a truck load of artichoke pickers.
L

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2007, 02:29:52 PM »
Would you be willing to pay $1 more for every item in the grocery store, if it meant all illegal immigrants would leave the United States?

I would say no I'm not. Currently (call it selfish) the immigration problem doesn't affect me, but $1 more an item sure would. I still say we stop more from coming in and give the ones here a way to become legal. Either that or ship them all home and take welfare recipients and MAKE them to the jobs left vacant in order to recieve benefits. I have heard people on assistance say "I'm not going to work at McDonalds"

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 02:41:22 PM »
Until a backpack nuke slips through..look welfare people are on welfare for a reason...most  folks who are on it never get off. Its another government program that doesn't help those it was intended for. People cheat the system all the time. Back in the early 70's before I was born my old man had sold one business and was waiting to start for construction to finish on his new one. Somebody told him he could get unemployment for the month he was off work. So he would get his check on a Friday and blow it all on my mom..take her to the Ritz for the weekend etc. But he had to park his brand New New Yorker  well away from the agency. Anyway i imagine there are plenty of people who do this kinda crap for years.
L

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 02:45:21 PM »
Until a backpack nuke slips through..look welfare people are on welfare for a reason...most  folks who are on it never get off. Its another government program that doesn't help those it was intended for. People cheat the system all the time. Back in the early 70's before I was born my old man had sold one business and was waiting to start for construction to finish on his new one. Somebody told him he could get unemployment for the month he was off work. So he would get his check on a Friday and blow it all on my mom..take her to the Ritz for the weekend etc. But he had to park his brand New New Yorker  well away from the agency. Anyway i imagine there are plenty of people who do this kinda crap for years.
They should just do the tasks the Mexicans do for the same money if we are stuck for welfare.  Kill 2 birds with one stone.  The illegals are gone and the lazy asses have to work or NO CHECK.  The same jobs get done.
Squishy face retard

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2007, 02:47:28 PM »
There would be riots..and then who would pick up after the riots.... :P
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2007, 03:01:49 PM »
There would be riots..and then who would pick up after the riots.... :P

The riots would be due to politically correct nonsense put forth by people like Al Sharpton.. Ending piggybacking off of tax payers is surely racist.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2007, 09:17:38 PM »
Would you be willing to pay $1 more for every item in the grocery store, if it meant all illegal immigrants would leave the United States?

yes

loco
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:27:35 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a question too.  How do you know that it would be $1 and not $5, $10 or $20 more?   

Report to moderator    Logged 

still yes.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2007, 06:51:43 PM »
We need to force all the ILLEGALS out and then make the welfare recipients do their jobs and all the same work will still get done with welfare leeches actually WORKING for their money and provide a service.  Please tell me how this could not work.
Squishy face retard

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2007, 07:01:03 PM »
We need to force all the ILLEGALS out and then make the welfare recipients do their jobs and all the same work will still get done with welfare leeches actually WORKING for their money and provide a service.  Please tell me how this could not work.

Welfare recipients are lazy fucks.. They'd work, but it would be inefficient and slow.

My uncle has had a resteraunt for 10 years now and he's never hired according to the demographic of the neighborhood. I don't think I ever saw a black guy working for him, but plenty of mexicans and people from the motherland.

I don't think focing them out would be good for the economy. I think amnesty followed by a huge fence to keep others out would be the best solution. An exodus of 12 million would foce a lot of small businesses out. Just close the fucking borders already.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2007, 07:03:21 PM »

where i live.... yes, enough already!!!
are you delusional?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2007, 07:06:24 PM »
Welfare recipients are lazy fucks.. They'd work, but it would be inefficient and slow.

My uncle has had a resteraunt for 10 years now and he's never hired according to the demographic of the neighborhood. I don't think I ever saw a black guy working for him, but plenty of mexicans and people from the motherland.

I don't think focing them out would be good for the economy. I think amnesty followed by a huge fence to keep others out would be the best solution. An exodus of 12 million would foce a lot of small businesses out. Just close the fucking borders already.
I know what you mean but if you tell a welfare dude he will not get his check unless he does that job, he will work.  It is simple logic.  These people do not work because they do not have to and we pay for it.  We also need a fence, we need the illegals gone and people need to stop bitching and vote already.  Here is a Texas town taking a step in the right direction.  Amnesty is not an option to me.  I refuse to allow illegals to become citizens overnight.  It's like rewarding any other criminal.
 http://www.reuters.com/article/domesticNews/idUSB43707620070513

Work hard, welfare recipients and illegal immigrants depend on you.
Squishy face retard

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2007, 07:21:00 PM »

It's not that simple.

Get rid of the illegals and drop the "minimum wage" and have employers compete for workers.

I think you'd see a big change.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2007, 07:35:35 PM »
It's not that simple.

Get rid of the illegals and drop the "minimum wage" and have employers compete for workers.

I think you'd see a big change.

Employers would have to raise prices in order to compete.

Employees will cost more - and as a fixed cost, the products we buy will cost more too.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2007, 08:57:34 PM »
Employers would have to raise prices in order to compete.

Employees will cost more - and as a fixed cost, the products we buy will cost more too.
who cares? employers would also have to pay more because the market would have less people in it, so it evens out.

not to mention the relief on our healthcare system, the prison system and how about that auto insurance, huh? how many illegals are paying for these things?
My guess is not many, so who pays?

Overall some higher prices may occur, but I think saving would be seen in other areas.

And I agree with cap, get these motherfer's off wlfare to work the janitor jobs and the fruit picking jobs and fast food jobs etc etc etc that the illegals are doing.
CUT welfare, food stamps and force them to work for their check.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2007, 09:03:45 PM »
who cares? employers would also have to pay more because the market would have less people in it, so it evens out.

not to mention the relief on our healthcare system, the prison system and how about that auto insurance, huh? how many illegals are paying for these things?
My guess is not many, so who pays?

Overall some higher prices may occur, but I think saving would be seen in other areas.

And I agree with cap, get these motherfer's off wlfare to work the janitor jobs and the fruit picking jobs and fast food jobs etc etc etc that the illegals are doing.
CUT welfare, food stamps and force them to work for their check.
Seriously man.  Even if the government split the bill with the businesses for the wages that these guys would be paying.  FDR had the public works program.  Although I am not a Dem or Lib, there is common sense to this.  Set it up so that people work for the amount they are currently getting.  If that means that the welfare recipient has to flip burgers or pick strawberries, at least they are earning their pay and doing the jobs that illegals would have done.  You kill two birds with one stone.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2007, 09:12:14 PM »
exactly, where there is a will, there is a way :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2007, 09:31:49 PM »

sorry boss.  disagree.

Less people in the market (300 mil to 288 mil) would hurt companies - less consumers.
And higher labor costs translate to higher product/services costs.  always.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2007, 09:36:49 PM »
sorry boss.  disagree.

Less people in the market (300 mil to 288 mil) would hurt companies - less consumers.
And higher labor costs translate to higher product/services costs.  always.

So having welfare workers do those jobs won't keep costs down?  Force them to work and do those jobs.  The government can save money by splitting the cost of that money.  Currently you and I pay for welfare and the government sends those funds to welfare recipients who do nothing.  Consider what companies pay illegal immigrants and subtract that from what the government pays and you reduce our tax output to welfare.  At the very least it would keep costs low.
Squishy face retard

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2007, 09:44:27 PM »
Thats too simple...illigals do more then pick fruit. They provide cheap labor on construction sites...clean our hotels..and do a myriad of other shit jobs. There is no easy answer to this question. I'm for way more border patrol agents and a wall...principly to stop any terrorists from getting through.

That cheap labor argument is so blown out of proportion and not so accurate.

There are many many people that WILL do the jobs of these ILLEGALS and can not.

In ny were I'm from there are many teens or adults without education looking for work landscaping, raod work, gutters, moving furniture, anything, but they can't get it because the owners ILLEGALLY pick up the illegals. 
In Miami recently there was a news story about a high school kid that couldn't get worjk in a hotel because they were hiring illegals for cheaper.

Bottom line, enforce the law...the law that is written today and get rid of the illegals and hire our own americans to do the work.

I grew up in the catering business in NY and know the deal with illegals and I still say get rid of them.

Any supporters want to answer the post I wrote that included the crime stats of these criminals?  Do you still support these illegals after seeing that OVER 240, 000 are taken up space in our prisons and they are the highest on the list of sexual predators in the united states...and they are illegal.