Author Topic: How does my diet look like to you fellas LOW CARB?  (Read 5045 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: How does my diet look like to you fellas LOW CARB?
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 12:01:53 PM »
Hey dude... with pig out do you mean eat 1 day (only one per week or every 2 weeks) eat what you want? Or the usual cheatmeal? What has worked the best for you?

Most of the time I have my guys eat cheat meals once a week and all day long. Just don't stuff yourself to the point where you can't eat your next meal, but eat what ever you want. Burgers, fries whatever. Mainly calorically dense foods with plently of carbs and fats.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 12:03:13 PM »
Most of the time I have my guys eat cheat meals once a week and all day long. Just don't stuff yourself to the point where you can't eat your next meal, but eat what ever you want. Burgers, fries whatever. Mainly calorically dense foods with plently of carbs and fats.

Sounds good man I'll do that, that part is nooooo problem what so ever ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2007, 12:31:03 PM »
8 grams of sugar  ::) oh no  ::) drink a protein shake instead that will mess with your guts and have you farting all day instead  ::)
So, you say skip the nightime protein because your going to fart?  You must huge.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »
So, you say skip the nightime protein because your going to fart?  You must huge.

Yes, because there is no protein in cottage cheese.  ::) Oh, I am huge  ::)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 12:36:55 PM »

cottage cheese has some awesome slow digesting protein... oh wait you were sarcastic...