Author Topic: St.Cloud & Kai Greene  (Read 9184 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: St.Cloud & Kai Greene
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2007, 11:42:26 AM »
Rodney always enjoyed your approach to bodybuilding and being entertaining, nice to have you post on here.
TEAM Nasser

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 03:16:55 PM »
It was an odd choice for the audience it was intended for. It was more like a strange performance piece for hip hop circus, or a back up routine for Kevin Aviance (a drag show performer here in NY). On its own and for what it was it was just odd. It doesn't make much sense to to a dance routine that doesn't require bodybuilders to perform it. Another words any dancers could have done that routine, there was not connection to bodybuilding or strength training.  The muscle ended up being an extraneous and somewhat distracting prop, it had no integral part to the peice. So there was really no point?

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 03:33:12 PM »
It was an odd choice for the audience it was intended for. It was more like a strange performance piece for hip hop circus, or a back up routine for Kevin Aviance (a drag show performer here in NY). On its own and for what it was it was just odd. It doesn't make much sense to to a dance routine that doesn't require bodybuilders to perform it. Another words any dancers could have done that routine, there was not connection to bodybuilding or strength training.  The muscle ended up being an extraneous and somewhat distracting prop, it had no integral part to the peice. So there was really no point?

Oh boy aren't you the party pooper ;)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2007, 03:40:20 PM »
Oh boy aren't you the party pooper ;)

hahahah, your right. But it deserved it didn't it? ;D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2007, 03:42:23 PM »
hahahah, your right. But it deserved it didn't it? ;D

I dunno man... If I were to ever compete, I wouldn't have the balls to do anything like Rodney, but more than that, I wouldn't have the agility. You'd think a 240+ poung pro bodybuilder would dance with all the gracefulness of an elephant in a porcelaine shop, but you gotta hand it to Rodney!!!