Author Topic: Cocaine energy drink pulled from shelves  (Read 6983 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Cocaine energy drink pulled from shelves
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2007, 06:09:03 PM »
I prefer pussy juice with a hint of piss and and lots of clen
Here comes the money shot

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2007, 06:42:44 PM »
yeah that was the 50's though, see people back then were actually tough and grown adults who didn't cry like little bitches when their feelings were hurt or when someone disagreed with them, nowadays people cry when someone looks at them wrong and then have to go to therapy, if you didn't like a product then you didn't use it, you didn't cry to the fuccking government, people today make me sick.

very true...

a side note:

coke was given to the black dock workers so they could work "harder". a match box full of cocaine would go for as little as 50cents back in the day. one of the reasons why it was made illegal was the thought that it made black men lust for white women.....no joke.....

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2007, 08:36:29 PM »
i drink imported red bull

it doesnt do anything but make me feel like a weak china man, but its refreshing to get in touch with my inner self and not being such a bad ass all the time

imported red bull? i thought you were from the states
#

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2007, 08:42:18 PM »
very true...

a side note:

coke was given to the black dock workers so they could work "harder". a match box full of cocaine would go for as little as 50cents back in the day. one of the reasons why it was made illegal was the thought that it made black men lust for white women.....no joke.....

ha ha, thanks to science we  know it's their brain chemistry now.  they just can't not rape.
Deep Tissue Massage

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2007, 08:54:59 PM »
I'm beginning to wonder about you Matt. ;D

Whenever there is a thread about coke you are all over it espousing the glories of cocaine, then you say
"but I'd never touch the stuff" or something to that effect ;D

In short, because I am a pussy.  I like to call myself a "rational hypochondriac" in that I know I am one and that it is irrational.  I also don't know what my genetics are like and I know that leading a clean life will optimize my lifespan.  If I'm going to get cancer at 35, it's going to happen.  But if I live a clean life I might get three more years out of the deal.  There's more to it than that, but that is the size of it roughly.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: May 07, 2007, 11:02:19 PM »
yeah that was the 50's though, see people back then were actually tough and grown adults who didn't cry like little bitches when their feelings were hurt or when someone disagreed with them, nowadays people cry when someone looks at them wrong and then have to go to therapy, if you didn't like a product then you didn't use it, you didn't cry to the fuccking government, people today make me sick.

agreed.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2007, 11:07:01 PM »
agreed.

It's only like 5% of people who gave a fuck about that nappy headed hoes remark by Don Imus.  The 5% who won't SHUT THE FUCK UP and get him fired.  The 5% of the population who pussify the world.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2007, 02:53:50 AM »
I licked the tiniest speck of cocaine yesterday and my tongue was numb for half an hour.  :o  Then my friend showed me how to cook it into crack.  I think it was one part baking soda, two parts coke and eight parts water boiled on a spoon.  He said snorting is ok but you might run into problems if you start mainlining it or smoking it in rock form.  Cocaine in its pure form doesn't appear to have properties much worse than that of alcohol.  What would stop me from using it is the fact it is cut with who the hell knows what due to black market production caused by laws which kill more people than they save.  Coke strikes me as a beautiful drug which is absolute death if you abuse it.

At the party I was at last weekend it was nothing but Rock Cocaine and I mean some shit bigger then golf balls.
I

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2007, 03:05:22 AM »
they should change the name to liquid LSD

LSD is a liquid.

affy

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2007, 04:35:10 AM »
This situation places Redux on the world-wide publicity map. They couldn't buy this kind of publicity with $30,000,000!

This is gonna be a major growth company no matter how the legal stuff evolves.

Smart move, Redux!

bingo...any publicity is good publicity

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2007, 04:36:41 AM »
Sounds like Coca Cola circa 1905.