Author Topic: the better creatine  (Read 945 times)

dallas

• Getbig II
the better creatine
« on: May 29, 2007, 07:46:36 AM »
im wanting to take a nitric oxide and a creatine that while help me keep the gains that i get after i stop or cycle off but i was wondering which would be better either n.o xplode or go with the ce2 and the no2?

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: the better creatine
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2007, 02:28:36 AM »
im wanting to take a nitric oxide and a creatine that while help me keep the gains that i get after i stop or cycle off but i was wondering which would be better either n.o xplode or go with the ce2 and the no2?

You cannot "keep the gains" after a "cycle" of creatine/ arginine.

Creatine and Arginine cause the muscle to store more water. You can use the extra energy creatine gives you to lift more and with the right nutrition, gain some muscle.

If you are talking about the water gains, they will be gone when you stop creatine, if you talk about the muscle you build up, this stays, no matter if "on cycle" or off cycle.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
Re: the better creatine
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2007, 07:36:54 AM »
To compare creatines, Creatine Ethyl Ester is best on my gut rather than monohydrates.

ALRi N Gorge, Dymatize Xpand are better than No Xplode.

Agree with DK. If you are digesting and absorbing the creatine, you could hold more water in the muscle cell rather than in your gut or subcontanious (sp?). Will not make you keep gains after cycle like DK said