Author Topic: any problems with this product?  (Read 742 times)

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
any problems with this product?
« on: May 18, 2007, 02:48:05 PM »
I bought a multivitamin awhile a few weeks ago and it gave me stomach pains. I stopped taking them and now I'm perfectly fine. The product is "MultiPro-32x" from AST. I was wondering if anyone else experience such a thing?

i know it's not a fairly important product in terms of its effects on your body...maybe there's something in it that i don't know about... 

4thAD

Re: any problems with this product?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2007, 04:43:36 PM »
I was taking one a day mens and getting horrible stomach aches even when taking on a full stomach. I use the multipro with no probs at all even on an empty stomach. I also take them 2X per day.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2007, 08:07:48 PM »
I bought a multivitamin awhile a few weeks ago and it gave me stomach pains. I stopped taking them and now I'm perfectly fine. The product is "MultiPro-32x" from AST. I was wondering if anyone else experience such a thing?

i know it's not a fairly important product in terms of its effects on your body...maybe there's something in it that i don't know about... 

Have you ever taken any other brand of multi's?

I’ve used the AST multi (as directed) quite regularly over the last 2 or 3 years.
A lot of things upset my gut, but I never had a problem with these.

I recently switched over to the reformulated Opti-Men from Optimum Nutrition. You may want to give them a try. It’s a 3-a-day that’s got some enzymes that may help with digestion.

I reviewed this product a few weeks ago.
If you’re interested in more info:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=145825

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2007, 08:50:26 PM »
Yea I used a multi both pill and multi. I'll look into the product you linked.