Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
November 24, 2014, 04:13:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How much would you chase a woman around the block?  (Read 2259 times)
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« on: May 09, 2007, 02:46:08 AM »

Ok - so i got this new chick - been seein about a month - and i always find myself texting her or ringing her - (not that i do it all the time, what i mean is she never texts or rings me unless shes replying to me). Prob keep in touch once a day or every other day. But im just starting to feel am wasting my time - if she only ever gets in touch to reply to what ive said, is she really not that interested, or just playing hard to get? Im not sayin im the worlds biggest stud, but im not used to chasing women around without appearing to be getting much interest back. On the other hand, it may just be i have been smoking too much weed lately, and am paranoid as f uck !!  Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
vikingpower
Time Out
Getbig III

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 07:30:45 AM »

i would never chase a woman i was serious about, i would only chase a woman i wanted to use for sex (though frankly i think they get the better of that transaction)

the reason is simply, if youre chasing shes either not interested, too busy, or playing games Smiley

the biggest turnoff to women is insecurity/desperation, and chasing a woman you are serious about conveys that message loud and clear Wink
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 07:36:59 AM »

Don't text her for a few days.  Or leave one last text and lie about heading to Miami for 2 days and then don't reply back until she does a few days later.  She will make first contact.  She will be all curious and then just play coy with her.  You have to make her start chasing you.
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 07:54:35 AM »

Yeah, i fully agree with these responses guys, was just curious to put it out there and see what you thought. It is definately true that women that you treat like sh it chase more. 
jtsunami
Time Out
Getbig V

I support Bigbobs

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 11:46:28 AM »

Also she could just not care, I have had exp with girls who just have so many dudes on the side that they can fuck with, they don't care to get back to you cause your just another dude bothering her.  Even though if you going "out" or dating her, she most likely has other shit going on with other dudes that you don't know about.

TEAM Nasser
CalvinH
Getbig V

Are you talking to me? Walk on home boy.

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 11:50:42 AM »

Don't chase,use a stun gun Grin
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 11:56:24 AM »

Also she could just not care, I have had exp with girls who just have so many dudes on the side that they can fuck with, they don't care to get back to you cause your just another dude bothering her.  Even though if you going "out" or dating her, she most likely has other shit going on with other dudes that you don't know about.

Hey, knowing my luck with women lately, you are probably right bro.  Undecided F ck dat bi atch  Smiley
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 12:06:52 PM »

a few years ago bitches would hesitate to give out their numbers, mostly because not everyone had a cell phone like today. Now these bitches just hand out their numbers to anyone just so they have people to text.  I always said that getting a number is the easy part, its what you do after is the hard part.

Keep the pimp hand strong.
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 12:39:23 PM »

a few years ago bitches would hesitate to give out their numbers, mostly because not everyone had a cell phone like today. Now these bitches just hand out their numbers to anyone just so they have people to text.  I always said that getting a number is the easy part, its what you do after is the hard part.

Keep the pimp hand strong.

Hey, that is so true!!! The amount of bitches that you get there number then they text you saying they have a boyfriend - why the fuck give you the number in the 1st place then  Angry
jtsunami
Time Out
Getbig V

I support Bigbobs

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 03:44:24 PM »

attention...

TEAM Nasser
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 12:13:01 PM »

Ha - she just phoned me to fuck me off - so says it all - and u know wot she said - im too nice - man i give up  Undecided u cant win
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 12:31:03 PM »

you should go give her a pussy punch
210 and growing
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 01:36:03 PM »

you should go give her a pussy punch

Hey, goin rd there now bro, just had a few beers 4 4 dutch courage, nah, am stayin in my apartment like a pussy  Cry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!