Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 22, 2014, 03:05:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DO NOT ORDER KIGTROPIN!  (Read 46943 times)
zoey101fan
Getbig I

« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2014, 07:19:21 PM »

I've been under the impression that all kigs have been bunk for over a year.  I'm really not sure if "legit kigs" are a thing in 2014.

I gotta go with kefei.  They're putting out some great product lately based on tests.  Nordi pens are always nice and cheaper than pfizer
Report to moderator   Logged
visualizeperfection
Getbig V

Shizzo, balloon knot of the year.

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2014, 07:39:15 PM »

I've been under the impression that all kigs have been bunk for over a year.  I'm really not sure if "legit kigs" are a thing in 2014.

I gotta go with kefei.  They're putting out some great product lately based on tests.  Nordi pens are always nice and cheaper than pfizer

great plug.
pharmacist
Getbig II

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2014, 12:46:54 AM »

Has anybody ever tried Sandoz Omnitrope or Ferring Zomacton ?
Just curious as they are cheaper than Novonordisk and Pfizer GH. And the active ingredient is the same just different concentrations.

Best regards
whitewidow
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #53 on: November 03, 2014, 02:37:36 AM »

Has anybody ever tried Sandoz Omnitrope or Ferring Zomacton ?
Just curious as they are cheaper than Novonordisk and Pfizer GH. And the active ingredient is the same just different concentrations.

Best regards

There great if they are the real deal. One guy got a kit on here and the logo was all fucked up I think there might be counterfeits but if you get real sandoz omnitrope it's great stuff

J
pharmacist
Getbig II

« Reply #54 on: November 07, 2014, 11:58:01 PM »

There great if they are the real deal. One guy got a kit on here and the logo was all fucked up I think there might be counterfeits but if you get real sandoz omnitrope it's great stuff

True! If its legit is good stuff Smiley
The Zomacton is even better in my opinion.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!