Author Topic: >* The New Locker Room *<  (Read 821666 times)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
Re: *****The New Locker Room*****
« Reply #3125 on: January 05, 2014, 12:37:55 PM »
Long break...2years or so, getting ready to get back on...just wanted to say hey and see whose still here!  Hopefully some of the good guys are still here and it's not just the internet trolls regurgatating gh15 posts lol...If someone could, shoot me a pm...I have a couple questions I could use answered

Well anyway, feels good to be getting back in here and on the sauce..thanks bros!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3126 on: January 05, 2014, 04:27:21 PM »
Long break...2years or so, getting ready to get back on...just wanted to say hey and see whose still here!  Hopefully some of the good guys are still here and it's not just the internet trolls regurgatating gh15 posts lol...If someone could, shoot me a pm...I have a couple questions I could use answered

Well anyway, feels good to be getting back in here and on the sauce..thanks bros!

whatsup bro?
l

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3127 on: January 06, 2014, 12:10:38 PM »

Welcome back man!

Still most of the good guys here and the annoying trolls have left for the most part.

8)

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #3128 on: January 09, 2014, 03:34:24 PM »
Thanks guys! Great to be back,  I'm thinking about runnin some gh,  anyone around here runnin those blue tops floating around?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #3129 on: September 22, 2014, 09:17:39 AM »

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it