Author Topic: Anybody tried Axio Labs yet ????  (Read 12634 times)

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
Re: Anybody tried Axio Labs yet ????
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2007, 08:21:26 AM »
Got the prop, seems to be working nicely, just about the same as the old B.D. Gotta like that....
Just spot me BITCH!!!

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2007, 10:50:50 AM »
http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/

(My thoughts on the claim that this new lab is the new BD)

whitewidow

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2007, 07:03:39 PM »
http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/

(My thoughts on the claim that this new lab is the new BD)

genx never claimed to be the new BD. their reps made it very clear that axio labs has nothing to do with british dragon. what they did was copy the lineup. even the sustaplex is the andropen blend down to the T.
the marketing strategy is the same as british dragon and thats about it. it was stupidity of people on their forum and other people on other forums assuming this was the new BD since they were buying their BD from genx. Genx actuallly claims this stuff is far superior. also some people on their forums got some of the first axio batches and they had british dragon stoppers and the axio sustaplex had andropen caps to start with. thats also why some were confused.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 07:20:32 AM »
genx never claimed to be the new BD. their reps made it very clear that axio labs has nothing to do with british dragon. what they did was copy the lineup. even the sustaplex is the andropen blend down to the T.
the marketing strategy is the same as british dragon and thats about it. it was stupidity of people on their forum and other people on other forums assuming this was the new BD since they were buying their BD from genx. Genx actuallly claims this stuff is far superior. also some people on their forums got some of the first axio batches and they had british dragon stoppers and the axio sustaplex had andropen caps to start with. thats also why some were confused.

Are you sure? I believe the Sustaplex is 325mg/ml & I know the Andropen is 275mg/ml.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 07:46:38 AM »

Not how I understand things. I have access to the e-mails they sent various other BD remailers, claiming to be the new BD. This rumour didn't come out of nowhere...and I have access to Brian's (owner of GenXXL) e-mails claiming his new brand to be the new BD.

Most of this game is smoke and mirorrs. What you know isn't what others know...."counterintellegence" is what it would be called in the military, I guess...lying is another name for it.

How can it be the fault of the people on their forums? Why wouldn't they come out and say "This isn't the new BD, we were just a remailer, etc.."

Things, for the average forum member, are not what they really are. It's disgusting, and I hate all the lying done by those who do it. GenXXL deliberately mislead people in to thinking thiat Axio is the new BD. That's how I see it. And copying the BD products, look of the products, etc...trying to have every BD remailer carry it, etc...doesn't make a good case for GenXXL not trying to claim this is the new BD.

Soooo much of this industry is just total bullshit. The old owner of BD (a founder) wanted to have me interview him and have him tell everything about it....to shock people...but...now, he's dead, if the rumour mill is to be believed. But I did talk to him a lot before he died...and...what he told me would make you sick.

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 04:08:42 PM »
Are you sure? I believe the Sustaplex is 325mg/ml & I know the Andropen is 275mg/ml.

your right. but the 5 esters are the exact same.

whitewidow

« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2007, 04:11:41 PM »
Not how I understand things. I have access to the e-mails they sent various other BD remailers, claiming to be the new BD. This rumour didn't come out of nowhere...and I have access to Brian's (owner of GenXXL) e-mails claiming his new brand to be the new BD.

Most of this game is smoke and mirorrs. What you know isn't what others know...."counterintellegence" is what it would be called in the military, I guess...lying is another name for it.

How can it be the fault of the people on their forums? Why wouldn't they come out and say "This isn't the new BD, we were just a remailer, etc.."

Things, for the average forum member, are not what they really are. It's disgusting, and I hate all the lying done by those who do it. GenXXL deliberately mislead people in to thinking thiat Axio is the new BD. That's how I see it. And copying the BD products, look of the products, etc...trying to have every BD remailer carry it, etc...doesn't make a good case for GenXXL not trying to claim this is the new BD.

Soooo much of this industry is just total bullshit. The old owner of BD (a founder) wanted to have me interview him and have him tell everything about it....to shock people...but...now, he's dead, if the rumour mill is to be believed. But I did talk to him a lot before he died...and...what he told me would make you sick.

lets see the emails brian sent. I believe brian wainstein also goes by mr.x. so lets see what he told people.
I am not defending genx just saying they never claimed to be the new BD. they say this is better.

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2007, 05:18:38 PM »
lets see the emails brian sent. I believe brian wainstein also goes by mr.x. so lets see what he told people.
I am not defending genx just saying they never claimed to be the new BD. they say this is better.

I really didn't save them...and they were given to me in confidence in case it ever came to my having to proove that Axio is not the new BD, and that it's just Brian'/GenXXL. But that's not necessary, and to be frank, I deleted all of them when I wrote the article on BD that Elite Fitness published.

I was BCC'ed on all of the exchanges between BD, several of their remailers, and Alin, when all the shit went down several months ago. If you know any BD remailers, and are tight with them, I'm sure they'll tell you that Brian was trying to do exactly what I said. Remember, we're talking e-mails from over half a year ago...it's not realistic to think I saved them when I get 100-200 a day. Mea culpa.

Also...it's very gay that Brian took the name of an elitefitness mod (Mr.X, also Isteroids.com's owner) when he started his company...I mean...when you have a mod position on a 100k member board, it's kind of assumed that your screen name is "yours" throughout the community. Nobody takes "hooker" anymore, nobody takes "BigCat", etc...it would be deceptive to take those names. And when Mr.X of GenXXL started, he didn't do anything to let people know he was some unknown entering the biz...he let everyone think he was Mr.X of Elitefitness...even after that Mr.X confronted him (and had in his sig "I'm not Mr.X of GenXXL").

I think Brian/GenXXL was deceptive from day 1, and I don't like how they/he conduct themselves now....they weren't the original Mr.X and they aren't the new BD....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2007, 05:45:25 PM »
but the 5 esters are the exact same.

True.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2007, 06:43:59 PM »
Sustaplex is 300mg/ml.

whitewidow

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2007, 07:36:11 PM »
Sustaplex is 300mg/ml.

pretty sure its 325mg.

musclemass

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2007, 08:26:08 PM »
I just made an order from Genx on monday, and will be getting my first experience with anxio labs when my shipment gets here- in about 2-3 weeks. (Test E). Let you know what it's all about in time.

4thAD

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2007, 06:40:51 AM »
 Each 10ml Vial contains:  ;D
30mg/ml   Testosterone Acetate
50mg/ml   Testosterone Propionate
50mg/ml   Testosterone Phenylpropionate
90 mg/ml  Testosterone Cypionate
105mg/ml Testosterone Decanoate

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2007, 10:52:42 AM »
that adds up to 325!
I  knew it was at least 300, 325 is even better as long as it actually  contains that much.