Author Topic: Sportmanship!!!!  (Read 3274 times)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
Re: Sportmanship!!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2007, 08:24:55 AM »
He is. Half Leb, half Sicilian.
hell he could be full Sicilian also many are dark like that.
but i know what u mean, some arabs do try to pass their darkness off as Italian because they're
not too liked these days in the U.S.A. (although lebanese is not Arab)  ;)

Colossus_1986

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2007, 01:47:59 PM »
LOL. Farah's expression is pretty amusing. Kind of a 'what are ya gonna do*shrug* he's an asshole' look.

id have king knocked down 10 places just for that shit. from 11th or wtv he was...down to the "did not place" category. zero tolerance for that

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2007, 04:39:42 PM »
farrah did the right thing. he rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders. the judges or officials should have did something.its not farrahs place..if he punched king he would have been disqualified.
irongearco.com

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2007, 04:47:06 PM »
He is. Half Leb, half Sicilian.
hell he could be full Sicilian also many are dark like that.
but i know what u mean, some arabs do try to pass their darkness off as Italian because they're
not too liked these days in the U.S.A. (although lebanese is not Arab)  ;)

Arabs ruled Spain and Portugal for 8 centuries and sicily for like 5.. Sicilians have always been disliked by northern italians because of their dark complexions.. In Spain - northern areas like pais vasco are pretty racist towards sourthern spanidards.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2007, 04:55:56 PM »
Arabs ruled Spain and Portugal for 8 centuries and sicily for like 5.. Sicilians have always been disliked by northern italians because of their dark complexions.. In Spain - northern areas like pais vasco are pretty racist towards sourthern spanidards.

Italians are a Latin People. Just like the French, the Portuguese, the Romanians and the Spaniards.

-Hedge

As empty as paradise

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2007, 05:02:26 PM »
Italians are a Latin People. Just like the French, the Portuguese, the Romanians and the Spaniards.

-Hedge

No shit, dumbass. You cannot ignore 8 centuries of rule that is very well documented historically. And plus I've heard just how racist northern Spain is from a colombian friend who lived there for over a decade.

Hell, I was originally pointing out why Sicilians have darker complexions.

Now go down a bottle of absolut and wrestle a polar bear or something, captain obvious.