Author Topic: Bruce Bowen kicks Stoudamire?  (Read 1137 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Bruce Bowen kicks Stoudamire?
« on: May 11, 2007, 05:33:35 PM »
Intentional?  Stoudamire claims it was intentional and called the Spurs a dirty team.  I can't tell.   

body88

Re: Bruce Bowen kicks Stoudamire?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2007, 05:36:08 PM »
This replay makes it hard to see. The one on espn showed the play up close. You can def see him trying to taking a shot at the achilles imo. In the least trying to boot him in the back of the leg to disrupt his dunk.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2007, 05:59:07 PM »
This replay makes it hard to see. The one on espn showed the play up close. You can def see him trying to taking a shot at the achilles imo. In the least trying to boot him in the back of the leg to disrupt his dunk.

I can't tell if he's looking up or down and that's the key IMO.  He does take a big, sort of abnormal step. 

body88

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 07:11:52 PM »
I can't tell if he's looking up or down and that's the key IMO.  He does take a big, sort of abnormal step. 

Try to catch a replay of sportscenter? You can see it much better. Hard to see how it could have been an accident by the way it looks on the high quality replay. I could be wrong.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 05:37:34 PM »
bowen is a good guy. he does no such thing

body88

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 02:38:46 PM »
bowen is a good guy. he does no such thing

What about that knee he gave to Steve Nash in the balls? Clearing space? I think he got away with the flagrant on that one. A lot of players have called Bowen "dirty". Ray Allen, Vince Carter, Thomas, Stoudemire etc etc. Dirty may be to strong a word. How about overly aggressive at times? ;)

Not trying to knock the guy, but there is some truth to the "dirty" comments imo. A lot of people say he is a nice guy, so I don't think he gets as much heat as he would if he was less pleasant to talk to.