Author Topic: So you're natural but...  (Read 15921 times)

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
Re: So you're natural but...
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2007, 12:26:52 PM »
Colt has some thickness.....props on keeping off the gear. 8)   At least you can keep your gains unlike the druggies.

::)

Yes look at pro's like lee priest/luke wood/ed van amsterdam. Clean for 12+ months and all gains are still there.  ;)

Stop training and eating, then look what happens after a few months.

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2007, 11:57:32 AM »
I have a theory that quite a few people could have really awesome physiques.

Most just don't train, don't eat properly, and if they do train, they never train hard enough, or never get their diet sorted.

People have asked me if I have done steroids. Most don't have a CLUE as to what that means (mind you it is the office ladies in my lab).

They just associate bodybuilding with steroids.

I think they also expect me to turn up one day looking like a Ms Olympia physique competitor, or they ask me if I want to look like that.

I think it is easier for women, cause some of the effects of steroids can be very obvious on a woman. Not always, I have seen some women not have any major effects on their face or their voice, but usually, once they start, I don't think they will stop.

x
x
x

T

bmuscle90

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2007, 06:02:50 PM »
I have a theory that quite a few people could have really awesome physiques.

Most just don't train, don't eat properly, and if they do train, they never train hard enough, or never get their diet sorted.

People have asked me if I have done steroids. Most don't have a CLUE as to what that means (mind you it is the office ladies in my lab).

They just associate bodybuilding with steroids.

I think they also expect me to turn up one day looking like a Ms Olympia physique competitor, or they ask me if I want to look like that.

I think it is easier for women, cause some of the effects of steroids can be very obvious on a woman. Not always, I have seen some women not have any major effects on their face or their voice, but usually, once they start, I don't think they will stop.

x
x
x

T

I agree,  I think its easier to tell if a women has done steroids than a man.  This is because for men.. having a larger belly or puffy arms and face, deep voice...etc are more common to see.  Most usually notice immediately on a women because its rarely seen.   

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 01:34:37 PM »
Hi Tatyana.Welcome to yet another forum.Are you competing this year? I will be doing the NPA SE-see you there? Jon

Tatyana

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 04:12:59 PM »
Hi Jon!

I think I will be watching the UKBFF qualifiers in Wales that weekend.

I am dieting, I HOPE I will be in good enough condition for the NPA Mike Williams, also thinking about musclemania............. ..........

So funny, I looked at some old pics and I have LOADS of you from the NPA SE two years ago!

;D

x
x
x

T

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2007, 03:52:16 AM »
Here's a new one of me to add to your collection ;D Think my quads have improved a bit? Very best of luck at the MWC and MuscleMania-make it happen!!!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007, 05:38:51 AM »
Here's a new one of me to add to your collection ;D Think my quads have improved a bit? Very best of luck at the MWC and MuscleMania-make it happen!!!

Beast!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2008, 08:49:09 PM »
For a natural that's the biggest compliment you could get.  I would be totally thrilled if someone accused me of juicing. 

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2008, 07:21:04 PM »
yeah exactly, its a complement.  I was leaving work the other day and this chick from our CS department was outside smoking, says to her friend after I walk by "that guy loves having a cock in his ass" thinking i didn't hear her.  I just kept walking.  Makes me feel good to know I can suck cock and take one up the ass like a champ.   If i did take any more cock in the ass this weekend I would be on about 320 cocks for the year.  WHy would someone want to have anything less than 55 cocks up the ass per day.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2008, 08:32:21 PM »
yeah exactly, its a complement.  I was leaving work the other day and this chick from our CS department was outside smoking, says to her friend after I walk by "that guy loves having a cock in his ass" thinking i didn't hear her.  I just kept walking.  Makes me feel good to know I can suck cock and take one up the ass like a champ.   If i did take any more cock in the ass this weekend I would be on about 320 cocks for the year.  WHy would someone want to have anything less than 55 cocks up the ass per day.

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've seen your pic.  Honestly the LAST thing I'd think about you is that you took steroids.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2008, 12:48:31 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We've seen your pic.  Honestly the LAST thing I'd think about you is that you took steroids.

Show it to me for verification purposes.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2008, 09:31:42 AM »
Show it to me for verification purposes.

here ya go

Stebeds

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2008, 10:31:28 AM »
I would take it as a compliment to all your hard work of the past and continue to always be natural. If people think you have had juice when you haven't, then you don't need juice - a logical assumption? I mean if people already think you've had juice then having juice will accomplish... what exactly? People will just think it 10x more then and you won't feel the same way about your own personal mission and "not cheating" etc, plus you won't look natural. If you're big and its natural - lucky bastard I say, all the more reason to never touch juice - you don't need to, its not like you have some phobia about being skinny like I do!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2008, 08:37:10 PM »
I hate the State.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2008, 11:01:02 AM »

hahaahhaaahahhahaahahha    ??? :-X :-X

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2008, 01:35:44 PM »