Author Topic: ABB Whey Force - Product Test Feedback  (Read 4324 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: ABB Whey Force - Product Test Feedback
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 11:50:51 AM »
Quote from: ON1
Mon - awesome and very detailed review.
I'm assuming you are comparing Whey Force against the Worldwide Pure Protein Shake?
Jay

Correct,, I usually pick up the workdwide shakes from Trader Joes
Well I have finished off the case.  Downing these shakes is so easy.  They are not thick and heavy like others and it hits the spot.  I wish I can try the vanilla flavor.  I will order a case as soon as bb.com has them.

Ialso tried the vassive CE and the flavor was great but with one serving it is hard to see what the effect would be.  I stopped taking creatine years ago because of the bloating and crap.  With this I never felt any ill effect.

Great stuff

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 11:56:05 AM »
I didn't get to eat my XXXL bar.  It was squished and melted on the bottom of the box.  It was a sticky mess when I opened it up.  Oh well.

As for the samples of the Whey protein.  ON is the only whey I buy.  I have purchased the chocolate,strawberry and vanilla before but by far the best flavor is the chocolate mint.  It is AMAZING.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 01:33:58 PM »
Yeah, after much debate we decided to replace the chalk with marshmallow because they were both white.
Seriously - glad you like the XXL Bar.
I can't stop eating em' so I figured I would share some of em' with our testers! :)
Jay

Serious Jay things were great! really appreciate you letting me in on this
gotta love life

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2007, 12:52:34 PM »
Finally got into mine as well.

Value

Dollar for dollar one of the better RTD's out there. All others seem to be in the $3+ range

Taste

Very light (I mean that in a good whey) Does not bloat me like some of the others, could be because sugar/calories are less but I am mildly lactose intolerant and this did not set me off

Packaging
Definitely like the cans better as things seem to stay colder longer. Only mistake I made was shaking them as I know the contents sometimes separate...big no-no as they do kind splatter upon opening.

ON continues to be a great product as I look forward to seeing what ther new and exciting products are coming down the pipeline.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 08:21:25 PM »
As I told Jay, I would be sharing these with several people.

Personally, I liked everything about them.  Out of all the PROTEIN rtd's I've tried, this is the best tasting IMO. 

Of the people I shared with, a few did not have experience with straight protein (women) and did not like it.  Their problem was comparing it to something like a Muscle Milk or other MRP.  They're not the target audience anyway.  Those who use whey on a regular basis liked it.
: