Author Topic: Ok "Doctor"  (Read 2575 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Ok "Doctor"
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2007, 02:22:03 PM »
If you feel inclined, type out the impression on the MRI report. I'm a little perpexed/concerned about the bone edema you identified. I'd be interested in the radiologists description of this area.

The first post was the radiologists report.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2007, 02:25:20 PM »
The first post was the radiologists report.

How did the radiologist describe the bone edema in the body of the report?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2007, 02:29:36 PM »
How did the radiologist describe the bone edema in the body of the report?

I can't remember right now, I don't have the report with me, but I'm assuming it happend when I hyperextended it right below the patella/tibia causing the edema.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2007, 02:40:50 PM »
... and no pain when I squat.

So, you and Rush can continue your love affair?  I'll bet he is relieved in more ways than one.  :-*

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2007, 02:42:28 PM »
The damage is chronic, I think the meniscus tear is old, the only trama was a hyperextension and I figure thats what caused the sprains, I but now I think I have a partial tear to my ACL (didn't show on the MRI) because I have little stability and exteme pain if I go into a lateral motion,

Lateral instability of your knee should little impact on your ACL, it will have an effect on your meniscus though. Which may be where your pain is eminating from with lateral movements. Lateral instability is effected by the medial and lateral colateral ligs.which you described as being "sprained" (most radiologists use a grade for describing lig. tears.) Did you ever suffer a "clip type" football injury to your knee? That would help explain the lateral instability.

A badly hyerextended knee will cause damage to both the ACL as well as the meniscus.

Did you have a bone scan performed......if so, do you have a report?  

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2007, 02:46:39 PM »
So, you and Rush can continue your love affair?  I'll bet he is relieved in more ways than one.  :-*

No love affair, just trying to help explain the MRI findings for Mr Lib.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2007, 02:54:30 PM »
I can't remember right now, I don't have the report with me, but I'm assuming it happend when I hyperextended it right below the patella/tibia causing the edema.

Joint edema/effusion and bone edema are completely two different stories. I'm interested in the bone edema description.

Did you say you had a cyst of the Tib. Plateau also?

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2007, 04:34:20 PM »
No love affair, just trying to help explain the MRI findings for Mr Lib.

The affair I was referring was rush and i-one. I wasn't thinking menage a trois.  ;D