Author Topic: Keystone Classic: George Farah vs. Sherri Kamali!  (Read 4125 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Keystone Classic: George Farah vs. Sherri Kamali!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2007, 07:12:11 AM »
first of all im looking way better then your fatbody second im not talking crap about others like you do, stfu and go train homeboy :)
if you look better than you should have no problem posting a picture, until you do i own you and you're a 113 pound geek.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2007, 07:17:38 AM »
yes 113 pounds of fatt you own nobody here , with your'e gyno bitchtits and fatarms go and hit the gym  fatbag :)
TEAM WOLF

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2007, 07:24:09 AM »
I can't believe that I used to have these stash  :o! I look like the limo driver from Adam Sandler's movie!! Anyway, if any of you coming to the Keyston show, I would love to shake their hand and chat. I should be there sometimes on Friday morning so stop by and say hello if you see me. I think that should be an intresting show. I know I'm bringing my all time best condition and hopefully my body will do the talking! BTW, have any of you tried the new Pro Complex protein? I you haven't,  you're really missing big. I think switching to this protein have helped me put on some serious muscles and not to mention no bloating or mess like the other protein out there!! The taste it's also an amazing one. Give it a try and let me know what you think.Take care and thank you guys for always bringing a smile to all of us. I got to admit this picture is some funny shit!

Is it safe to drink this new formula protein without consulting a doctor beforehand? Please reply fast as I dont want to 'really miss big' on this  >:(

Peter Putnam

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Stay Pumped!
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2007, 07:58:25 AM »
George... go kick some butt bro!  I remember the stash! ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2007, 07:59:23 AM »
yes 113 pounds of fatt you own nobody here , with your'e gyno bitchtits and fatarms go and hit the gym  fatbag :)
hahahahaha, sounds like i really touched a nerve with "3Dkiller". ;D

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 04:10:58 PM »

It will be nice to see George 'Bulletproof' Farah back on the contest stage. Good luck!

troponin

• Getbig III
  • www.troponinnutrition.com
« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2007, 04:14:56 PM »
I can't believe that I used to have these stash  :o! I look like the limo driver from Adam Sandler's movie!! Anyway, if any of you coming to the Keyston show, I would love to shake their hand and chat. I should be there sometimes on Friday morning so stop by and say hello if you see me. I think that should be an intresting show. I know I'm bringing my all time best condition and hopefully my body will do the talking! BTW, have any of you tried the new Pro Complex protein? I you haven't,  you're really missing big. I think switching to this protein have helped me put on some serious muscles and not to mention no bloating or mess like the other protein out there!! The taste it's also an amazing one. Give it a try and let me know what you think.Take care and thank you guys for always bringing a smile to all of us. I got to admit this picture is some funny shit!

George,
  Good luck with the rest of your prep!

Pro Complex is good stuff.  Optimum Nutrition has always been known for its protein powders.  They're one of the few companies that focus on putting out 'real' products, without a lot of gimmicky advertising. 
www.trueprotein.com
Troponin Nutritio

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2007, 04:15:48 PM »

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! good to have you here George.

HAHA, RON.....

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
Re: George Farah vs. Sherri Kamali at the Keystone Classic
« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2007, 05:00:59 PM »
King kinda reminds me of an overweight Erik Estrada there.  ;D
EPIC
-

George Farah

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2007, 06:39:44 PM »
Sorry for the late reply! Been busy all day. Anyway, glad to see so many of you still have the love for the sport and always willing to support others. This is the only things that can keep us in the game. Without fan and people that like the sport of bodybuilding non of us will have the drive or the courage to stay on a strict diet day in day out. You guys is what make us work hard even the one that always have some kind of smart remarks to make,  somehow give me a bit of drive to turn negative into positive. BTW, just to let you guys know, I'm not just saying that Pro Complex it's a great products due to the fact that I'm sponsored by Optimum!! No believe me I love the stuff and it's one of the very few protein on the market that I can use due to my past surgeries(missing most of my intestines etc..) So if I can tolerate the stuff and make some new gains,  imagine the healthy people!! Just something to think about. Well you guys take care and keep up the good work and I hope that I can make my fan proud and for the haters I will just say a prayer for all of you. God bless,
George Farah

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2007, 06:42:05 PM »
Sorry for the late reply! Been busy all day. Anyway, glad to see so many of you still have the love for the sport and always willing to support others. This is the only things that can keep us in the game. Without fan and people that like the sport of bodybuilding non of us will have the drive or the courage to stay on a strict diet day in day out. You guys is what make us work hard even the one that always have some kind of smart remarks to make,  somehow give me a bit of drive to turn negative into positive. BTW, just to let you guys know, I'm not just saying that Pro Complex it's a great products due to the fact that I'm sponsored by Optimum!! No believe me I love the stuff and it's one of the very few protein on the market that I can use due to my past surgeries(missing most of my intestines etc..) So if I can tolerate the stuff and make some new gains,  imagine the healthy people!! Just something to think about. Well you guys take care and keep up the good work and I hope that I can make my fan proud and for the haters I will just say a prayer for all of you. God bless,
George Farah

Why can't Sheri be mor like George?

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2007, 07:04:08 PM »
George is cool. You've got to love the guy. He gets attacked and he says a prayer and never skips a beat. Great way to be George.
and keep moving!

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »
George and Peter were both looking swole at the JR USA, shown here dwarfing LT.

See ya in PA George.

Elevate Your Image.™