Author Topic: STALLONE Pleads GUILTY!  (Read 1707 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
STALLONE Pleads GUILTY!
« on: May 15, 2007, 12:16:24 AM »
Sly Cops to Hording Hormones Down Under
by Natalie Finn
Mon, 14 May 2007 09:57:10 PM PDT
RECOMMENDED (0)
0.0COMMENTS (0)TEXT SIZE  + A | -A
Here's hoping Sylvester Stallone's next trip to Australia isn't so rocky. 

Hoping to put his unintentional smuggling days behind him, Stallone pleaded guilty Tuesday to bringing 48 vials of illegal human growth hormone into Australia in February while on a promotional tour for Rocky Balboa.

The famously muscled actor, who was not required to appear in Downing Centre Local Court in Sydney, copped to two counts of importing and possessing a prohibited substance after, upon his arrival Feb. 16 at Sydney International Airport, he checked off the "no" box on his customs form when asked whether he had traveled with "medicines, steroids, firearms or any kind of illicit drugs."

A search of Stallone's luggage, however, turned up Jintropin, a non-FDA-approved substance whose main ingredient is the synthetic growth hormone somatropin, which is considered a performance-enhancing drug in Australia and is illegal to possess without a permit from the drug-regulating Therapeutic Goods Administration. Human growth hormone, or HGH, is thought by some to have anti-aging properties because it promotes muscle regeneration.

"It was just a minor misunderstanding," Stallone told reporters at the time, calling the contraband "not dangerous" and something that he's "taken for years." The customs officers "were just doing their jobs. I just didn't understand some of the rules here."

The maximum penalty for such an offense is five years in prison and a $91,500 fine, but Stallone can only be slapped with an $18,000 fine for each count because the case is being handled in a local, not federal, court.

While Sly copped to transporting and possessing HGH, however, he contested the prosecution's charge that he hid four bottles of testosterone in his luggage and then, after experiencing a "consciousness of guilt," tossed them off the balcony before officials searched his suite at the waterfront Park Hyatt Sydney.

According to prosecutor David Agius, Stallone said that the testosterone had been in plain view his bag and simply wasn't seized by customs, but "customs says that the four bottles of testosterone were not in that bag and not observed on that night in the search of the bag."

"He threw the four vials from his hotel window into the garden beds below when he knew customs officers" were coming the following day," Agius said, per the Sydney Morning Herald. "If he believed customs had authorized his continuing possession of testosterone, what reason would he have for throwing that material out of that window?"

The serial sequel-maker's hotel room was searched three days after his arrival in the country and he was allowed to decamp from Down Under without delay.

Stallone is expected to be sentenced next Monday. His attorney, Phillip Boulten, argued in court that his client should not be treated like a criminal.

"The defendant, Sylvester Stallone, is extremely mortified about having been involved in this incident," Boulten said, adding that the 60-year-old Rocky star and scribe was using both Jintropin and testosterone under medical supervision.

"This is not some back-alley body builder dealing covertly with some banned substance in some sort of secret way," he said. "This was a legitimate medical condition being treated by doctors of the top ranking order in the West Coast of the United States."

After all, only the top doctors can be relied upon to treat that pesky condition known as aging.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: STALLONE Pleads GUILTY!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 12:18:51 AM »
They should give him life.  All this rampant GH/gear use, is fucking disgusting.
Hope this helps.
N

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 01:58:27 AM »
He pleads guilty so he just pay his fine and get away with obviously.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 02:00:39 AM »
They should give him life.  All this rampant GH/gear use, is fucking disgusting.
Hope this helps.

;D ;D ;D

He will eventually find out one day that GH use shortens your life.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 03:11:12 AM »
And can someone please tell me why he doesn't go to jail for 5 years like any other person would??

Fucing celebrity bonus. I hope that, in the case paris hilton doesn't need to go to jail, Beverly Hills and Hollywood will burn.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2007, 03:22:00 AM »
So the government owns out bodies.  Thanks for reminding me.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2007, 03:22:46 AM »
Because he's Stallone. Australia is a shithole and should get off his back, no wonder Lee left!
Z

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2007, 03:28:50 AM »
Because he's Stallone. Australia is a shithole and should get off his back, no wonder Lee left!

You still haven't answered my question regarding  martial arts, sensei.  ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2007, 03:57:54 AM »

Even if Australia isn't, that is what any reasonable and moral person would think after this debacle.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2007, 04:09:54 AM »
free stalone!
irongearco.com

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2007, 04:32:00 AM »
Hope this helps.

Not at all.

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2007, 04:48:14 AM »
Does this mean that Rocky's victories against Drago etc has to be disqualified?? :'( :'(

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2007, 04:57:34 AM »
Does this mean that Rocky's victories against Drago etc has to be disqualified?? :'( :'(

Nope. Fair game. Remember, Drago was on it too in the film.  ;D

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2007, 04:59:26 AM »
Nope. Fair game. Remember, Drago was on it too in the film.  ;D

Phew, you're right :) Damn i got scared for a second

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2007, 04:59:43 AM »
Good point, FP. I've always suspected that his victory over the esteemable Mr. T was tainted.  :-[

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2007, 05:33:07 AM »
Good point, FP. I've always suspected that his victory over the esteemable Mr. T was tainted.  :-[
Clubber Lang whupped that ass the first time. Maybe he got on the gh for the second fight?  :P
!

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2007, 05:35:27 AM »
See the AP video news :http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=49750&cl=2708437&ch=68276&src=news

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2007, 05:57:41 AM »
And can someone please tell me why he doesn't go to jail for 5 years like any other person would??

Fucing celebrity bonus. I hope that, in the case paris hilton doesn't need to go to jail, Beverly Hills and Hollywood will burn.
YOU ARE IN THR WRONG FUKING BAORD Y0U NEED TO GO  TO Post ON :www.DEA.GOV loooooooooooooooser

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 06:26:49 AM »
this would have been a bigger deal 10 yrs ago,front page news stallone on drugs now with anti aging clinics all over the corners of the country not a suprise....

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 06:36:30 AM »
YOU ARE IN THR WRONG FUKING BAORD Y0U NEED TO GO  TO Post ON :www.DEA.GOV loooooooooooooooser

Why is he a loser? He is right. I am not saying I think he deserves to go to jail...but neither would I . It is wrong when celebs get treated differently in these situations.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 06:51:08 AM »
Why is he a loser? He is right. I am not saying I think he deserves to go to jail...but neither would I . It is wrong when celebs get treated differently in these situations.
Not my point at all, this is a hard core body building board, if you don’t think that the Elite bodybuilders don’t use drugs then you are in the wrong board, in fact in the wrong planet  ;D ;D , "It is wrong when celebs get treated differently in these situations" that it is  true but that is not just  celebrities , it is anyone that t can afford the top dogs lawyers that concentrate on the system loopholes or mistakes made by the law enforcement officers to get them off, meaning id in general you have more money you have more chances to get off  bc you can afford the best lawyers , that is not fair bc the burden of proof should be on the government but it is not really that case , you can be innocent on charge but it takes money to prove it,( how many guys have been in jail for 15 plus year and now have been proven not guilty with some new DNA test?)  But it is reality