Author Topic: only bitches get kidnapped: the 3 amreekan soldiers  (Read 17706 times)

Decker

• Getbig V
Re: only bitches get kidnapped: the 3 amreekan soldiers
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2007, 12:18:33 PM »
I'm focusing on the condition of Iraq before we invaded.  Even if you only focus on the most recent events, you have him sponsoring terrorism in another country, which creates immense problems in the region, and you have the torture and murder of civilians domestically:

"People died, people were imprisoned without trial," one man told me.

We went further down, to cells that had no light and little air. They were covered with cockroaches and filth - and on the ground I saw a gas mask and bottles of chemicals.

One man said he had spent eight years inside, just for attending Friday prayers. He prayed too much and was seen as a dangerous radical.

But the secret police headquarters had more horrors to reveal.

One man whose relatives had been killed here said they had their hands tied behind their backs, and were left to hang from their arms for days on end.

We are in agreement that Hussein was a monster and he did horrible things.  

But his rule of Iraq created a buffer zone btn the sunni arabs of saudi arabia and shi arabs of Iran.

That buffer zone is gone.

Iran will necessarily have an effect on the outcome the Iraq experiment b/c the ruling class and majority of Iraqis are Shia as Iran is Shia.

I just can't put a stable happy face on this situation.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2007, 12:22:45 PM »
I watched it...i remember some guys taking crap from a hospital..we called it up..there was a15 min pause as my boss asked wht to do from his..they came back with..fuck it..'let em do it until somebody gets back to us". My boys were all ready to light them up.

wow.   Yeah i remember that as coming off as completely unexpected.  I was really surprised when that happened.  I don't think anyone really knew what to do about it.  But if you killed or shot at a few of the looters i think it would have stopped pretty fast around the country.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2007, 12:32:28 PM »
Alot of guys..myself included made the mistake of asking permission..culture of our time I guess...If it had been Desert Storm..there would have been alot of dead rags.....
L

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: May 25, 2007, 07:11:13 PM »
This guy will say anything to get attention. He is actually crying out for help.
The House that Ruth built

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #129 on: May 26, 2007, 03:55:24 AM »
I think all of those guys should decide well in advance not to be taken alive, given the possible torture that could well accompany a beheading.

That's always been my feeling. I would fall on a grenade rather than be captured by Muslims.
Arabs are sadistic.
TEAM REPTILIAN