Author Topic: great 911 video on explosions: attn CQ  (Read 1057 times)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
great 911 video on explosions: attn CQ
« on: May 15, 2007, 02:13:13 PM »
C ... u said you believe 911 was 20 hijackers (or whatever) ... if you get a chance check this documentary out:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=4194796183168750014&q=911+wtc+collapse

and let us know your thoughts

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
Re: great 911 video on explosions: attn CQ
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 04:05:25 PM »
Firstly, yes I need a life, but a thread on politics with my name in title! I feel such an intellectual! :D

I will watch and grace the board with my esteemed opinions >:(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 04:09:06 PM »
Firstly, yes I need a life, but a thread on politics with my name in title! I feel such an intellectual! :D

That's my gimmick!  :-*

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 09:12:19 PM »

im aking you cause yer smart :)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 05:13:48 AM »
That's my gimmick!  :-*

Yes, I'm going to answer under this account 8)

I watched it Jimmy, quite interesting. As an aside, I was actually in NJ at the time at my friends condo, and watched the 2nd tower fall with my own eyes...

As I know zero about architecture and structural issues so I can't even really begin to truly comprehend it all. But after watching that, as well as reading many of 240's posts prior, I myself do have reservations about the 'official story'. With my limited knowledge of structural matters, I too find it difficult to completely believe that a single plane could bring down a 110 storey building in seconds?

Also, what impacts my thinking is other issues. For one, lets be real governments worldwide lie all the time. For two, why have all the US terror plots since then been 'foiled', but that huge one escaped detection? Third, I would easily believe the US government would have liked an excuse to be able to do aggressive actions. My god they invaded my neighbouring island here in 1983 under the excuse they feared the communist government. A superpower like the US feared an island of 130 sq miles with 100,000 ppl...um, ok? Almost 6 years later, they are still attacking and invading places with 9/11 & war on terror being the 'official excuse'; Afghanistan, Iraq and they even went into Africa and dropped bombs as well. 2,000 ppl died on 9/11, now the US forces have killed god knows how many people. I'm reading reports pushing the combined death toll at close to 700,000. If one feels winning is killing of ppl, who then would have had the most to benefit by 9/11?

I really have no idea about it all, but am quite sure there is more than meets the eye. Someday, I do think it will come out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 05:44:52 AM »
jan 9, 2009, congress is releasing a bunch of stuff they agreed to quelch til bush leaves office.

bush bought 100,000 acres in paraguay last year and is building a retirement compound.

the pakistani general who had breakfast with the future CIA director and a 911 commissioner ON morning of 9/11 - he wired $100,000 to hijacker Atta a few days before 911. 

yikes.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 07:27:06 AM »
Yes, I'm going to answer under this account 8)

I watched it Jimmy, quite interesting. As an aside, I was actually in NJ at the time at my friends condo, and watched the 2nd tower fall with my own eyes...

As I know zero about architecture and structural issues so I can't even really begin to truly comprehend it all. But after watching that, as well as reading many of 240's posts prior, I myself do have reservations about the 'official story'. With my limited knowledge of structural matters, I too find it difficult to completely believe that a single plane could bring down a 110 storey building in seconds?

Also, what impacts my thinking is other issues. For one, lets be real governments worldwide lie all the time. For two, why have all the US terror plots since then been 'foiled', but that huge one escaped detection? Third, I would easily believe the US government would have liked an excuse to be able to do aggressive actions. My god they invaded my neighbouring island here in 1983 under the excuse they feared the communist government. A superpower like the US feared an island of 130 sq miles with 100,000 ppl...um, ok? Almost 6 years later, they are still attacking and invading places with 9/11 & war on terror being the 'official excuse'; Afghanistan, Iraq and they even went into Africa and dropped bombs as well. 2,000 ppl died on 9/11, now the US forces have killed god knows how many people. I'm reading reports pushing the combined death toll at close to 700,000. If one feels winning is killing of ppl, who then would have had the most to benefit by 9/11?

I really have no idea about it all, but am quite sure there is more than meets the eye. Someday, I do think it will come out.

good post!

i woulda killed to see those towers fall ... youre lucky