Author Topic: Wolfowitz caught demonstrating the gangster mentality of the neofascist  (Read 688 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
An angry and bitter Paul Wolfowitz poured abuse and threatened retaliations on senior World Bank staff if his orders for pay rises and promotions for his partner were revealed, according to new details published last night ... Sounding more like a cast member of the Sopranos than an international leader, in testimony by one key witness Mr Wolfowitz declares: "If they fuck with me or Shaha, I have enough on them to fuck them too."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/0,,2079878,00.html

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
He's the supreme assmonkey of the administration, but I have no doubt he has plenty on them as well.
L

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
The girlfriend that indirectly caused this mess is even more unsavory, threatened to sue after being told she had to leave, despite a pay raise. From what i can tell this thing's probably ruined their wonderful happy relationship but i have no doubt she wore the pants the little weasel.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
The girlfriend that indirectly caused this mess is even more unsavory

The mere fact of her willingness to be romantically involved with Paul Wolfowitz, one of the most physically repellent men in public life, establishes beyond reasonable doubt that she's a power whore.