Author Topic: How long before the US invades Canada so they can track down vikingpower  (Read 2640 times)

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
It makes just about as much sense as anything they've done in Iraq.

Discuss.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
It makes just about as much sense as anything they've done in Iraq.

Discuss.

OK LIB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEOPLE LIKE VIKINGPOWER PROBABLY HAVE WMDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Well he obviously has a keyboard and a mouse. In the US he would at least deserve a visit from the FBI or CIA.  :)

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
i wouldnt treat your captured soldiers so nicely as the "terrorists" do were they to come here :D

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

As soon as gas hits $4/gallon, we're invading western Canada.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

we don't have thee technology to mine that yet.  it's our north american union "piggy bank".  We'll tap that ass(et) in 20 years when we've finished milking the middle east.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

lol... youll never invade canada, when you wanted our resources youll get them from us with your economic leverage ... and the amero should make that even easier

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
I volunteer ;D...0ne rental car about 100 bucks round trip....1 .22 caliber pistol...about $300 bucks... 1 round 5 cents....1 shovel for Walmart    $9.50...1 ditch dug by viking.....free......Not having to listen to his usless drivel ..................Pricel ess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
we don't have thee technology to mine that yet.  it's our north american union "piggy bank".  We'll tap that ass(et) in 20 years when we've finished milking the middle east.

its already being tapped, the question isnt one of technology, its a matter of extraction costs ... and oil is already expensive enough to make that a viable and booming industry

though ill agree in the future better methods will be though of and extraction will be greatly stepped up

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I volunteer ;D...0ne rental car about 100 bucks round trip....1 .22 caliber pistol...about $300 bucks... 1 round 5 cents....1 shovel for Walmart    $9.50...1 ditch dug by viking.....free......Not having to listen to his usless drivel ..................Pricel ess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats as funny as me "joking" about finding where you live and your mother/daughter/wife getting violated some late night

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I volunteer ;D...0ne rental car about 100 bucks round trip....1 .22 caliber pistol...about $300 bucks... 1 round 5 cents....1 shovel for Walmart    $9.50...1 ditch dug by viking.....free......Not having to listen to his usless drivel ..................Pricel ess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your solution to a differing opinion of a non-violent man is *murder*?

no offense, but YOU sound like the fucking terrorist here, dude.   :-\

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
While I couldn't be bothered even talking to this idiot..it was a joke..second he continues to wish for the deaths and suffering of US servicemen and their families including mine. So fuck him
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
your solution to a differing opinion of a non-violent man is *murder*?

this is what one does when they cant win a debate and want to squash articulate dissent

and this is why i say its a blessing when people like him get nabbed and beheaded

at least they got this one before he could reproduce huh hh6 :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Ok so he made my point....he's pos and a internet pussy..
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
i told you who i am and where to find me

how bout you give me your name, pix and location ?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Yeah except I really don't care.........u must be really hard up for attention.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
lol

so you call me a pussy then dont have the balls to identify yourself ... like all other amreekan soldiers you are a true pussy son

dont worry, i can find you all on my own :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Why would I do that..i enjoy being able to say what i want and debate with the other guys..u bring nothing to the board..u spot BS and yes ur a pussy for degrading men who are doing stuff on a daily basis that would make u shit ur pants.
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
run around it all you want, youve just been exposed as a pussy

no wonder you joined the army :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
And you know what.....I was and even bigger pussy before when I was a US Marine..damm ur right basement boy u found me out... ::)
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
afraid of a "basement boy" ... no wonder you guys are doing so well in iraq

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Ur just like em..hiding in basements behind the net/mosques..hurling insults/bombs and I really can't level ur house because I don't blame ur parents for u being an idiot.  ;D
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
but i posted my name (james simon)

my location (toronto)

my gym (venice)

my pix (all over)

and you didnt post shit

because you are afraid of me, like a wimpering captured amreekan soldeir, soiling himself in front of a 120lb brown man :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
Well lets see..i don't care..I don't care..ur an idiot and I don't care. What do i care that ur in Canada..or where u train..or ur pics....i don't even care that ur against the war. Plenty of guys are...but when u insult American soldiers doing their job.....and ur not even American..gimme a break. If I was garbage man and u insulted garbage men i'd be pissed. I know the idea of being proud of ur country is a completely foreign idea to u.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i don't care..

I don't care..

I don't care.

What do i care

i don't even care

Well, you did take the time to hypothesize a plan to buy a gun, drive to canada, make him dig his own grave then cap him.  you also took the time to itemize the prices of items needed to facilitate this murder plan.

you care a little.