Author Topic: How long before the US invades Canada so they can track down vikingpower  (Read 2642 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
I really don't see the point in bashing US servicemen and wishing for their deaths. HH6 is very honest about the US' intentions in Iraq, so it's not like he's not upfront.

I don't think its someone's obgligation to agree with US foreign policy, but to bash 3 kidnapped soliders and bragg about them being killed is not acceptable. To bragg about raping their family is not acceptable either. It's just blind hate.

If you wanna be angry, then I suggest threatening the commander in chief. But I don't think you have the courage for that even when you're in another country.  ;)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
your solution to a differing opinion of a non-violent man is *murder*?

no offense, but YOU sound like the fucking terrorist here, dude.   :-\

If I talked shit about your family and bandmates then I'm sure you'd be posting about how you'd cap me with your glock. Don't be a hypocrite.

HH6 has the right to be angry.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
If I talked shit about your family and bandmates then I'm sure you'd be posting about how you'd cap me with your glock. Don't be a hypocrite.

HH6 has the right to be angry.

oh i know, i just like fcking with him :)

And you can talk about capping my drummer.  every time we clash on tempo or rhythmic issues, I will often threaten him with that.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
U better be otherwise u'd be digging along with him.....I'd spring for the extra round.  :P
L

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
the point, other than hh6 being a pussy, is the callous attitude amreekans show towards brown people dying goes right back at them

additionally the point is these pussy assholes are in another country killing them, thats a preemptive war of aggression, just like the nazis ... the freedom fighters are the people who plan IED's, who ambush these amreekan terrorists and who make videos of them getting what they deserve

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Hey ..got a great idea..why don't u go on a jihad and join the insurgents...short of that move to one of those fine countries and live amongst these wonderful people. Until such time..anytime u bad mouth my country or my fellow servicemen..I'm going to call u an asshole and hope u fall under a bus.
L

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
I really don't see the point in bashing US servicemen and wishing for their deaths. HH6 is very honest about the US' intentions in Iraq, so it's not like he's not upfront.

I don't think its someone's obgligation to agree with US foreign policy, but to bash 3 kidnapped soliders and bragg about them being killed is not acceptable. To bragg about raping their family is not acceptable either. It's just blind hate.

If you wanna be angry, then I suggest threatening the commander in chief. But I don't think you have the courage for that even when you're in another country.  ;)

Good post from my gimmic :D

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
Good post from my gimmic :D

You have a split personality.. One side is a nice, beautiful and intelligent woman and the other a sick pothead.  :D

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
the point, other than hh6 being a pussy, is the callous attitude amreekans show towards brown people dying goes right back at them

additionally the point is these pussy assholes are in another country killing them, thats a preemptive war of aggression, just like the nazis ... the freedom fighters are the people who plan IED's, who ambush these amreekan terrorists and who make videos of them getting what they deserve

Other than Rooster, who on here glamorizes the death of Iraqis? I have been there, and have seen them laying roadside, but I pray at night (I know different gods and all) that their soul will be taken care of. I don't lose sleep though because it is part of war. Same with the 3 soldiers, I don't whine and cry. Every soldier knows the possibilities if they go to Iraq, But I don't want them disrespected on some internet forum.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls

Most of the people planting IEDs aren't Iraqi's. I know your little mind can't grasp that. They are foreigners bringing the fight to Iraq from other places. Those people aren't freedom fighters. The Iraqi people know that we aren't fighting them, we are using their country to fight insurgents.