Author Topic: Mike Hucabee (sp) earned my vote last night  (Read 1661 times)

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Mike Hucabee (sp) earned my vote last night
« on: May 16, 2007, 06:09:54 AM »
When he said McCain spends money like John Edwards in a beauty salon I about lost it. The guy seemed the least political last night which is refreshing. I think Rudy is going to fade fast.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Mike Hucabee (sp) earned my vote last night
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 06:26:27 AM »
Rudy is starting to feel the heat from 9/11, whether any of you want to admit it or not.

MSNBC this morning, they all laughed about how he plays the 911 card in nearly every sentence he uses.

Sure will be interesting if he WINS the election in Nov 2008, then a great deal of info comes out in Jan 2009 that it was allowed to happen.  Will serve you dumbs shits right for electing him.

As for huckabee, I wrote about him here months ago when I caught an interview of him.  The guy is very level headed and smart and makes a lot of sense on many issues.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 06:42:48 AM »
Rudy is starting to feel the heat from 9/11, whether any of you want to admit it or not.

MSNBC this morning, they all laughed about how he plays the 911 card in nearly every sentence he uses.

Sure will be interesting if he WINS the election in Nov 2008, then a great deal of info comes out in Jan 2009 that it was allowed to happen.  Will serve you dumbs shits right for electing him.

As for huckabee, I wrote about him here months ago when I caught an interview of him.  The guy is very level headed and smart and makes a lot of sense on many issues.

Rudy WILL NOT win, nor will he be the candidate for the GOP. McCain won't either. I do like Huckabee an awful lot. He was very personable and didn't sound like a GOP parrot. I like Romney a close 2nd.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 06:45:43 AM »
Rudy WILL NOT win, nor will he be the candidate for the GOP. McCain won't either. I do like Huckabee an awful lot. He was very personable and didn't sound like a GOP parrot. I like Romney a close 2nd.

Rudy might be the candidate.  McCain looks like crap. 

Romney looks polished and has insane corporate connections though - you'd better be prepared for 4 more years of military contractor companies setting up shop in this white house... This CANNOT be debated either, dude.  Read about his stocks, his companies, connections.. the man IS big business, way more than Bush even was.  His presidency will be a HUGE boon for haliburton and the like.

Fred Thompson just left Law and order officially... interesting...

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 06:47:43 AM »
Rudy might be the candidate.  McCain looks like crap. 

Romney looks polished and has insane corporate connections though - you'd better be prepared for 4 more years of military contractor companies setting up shop in this white house... This CANNOT be debated either, dude.  Read about his stocks, his companies, connections.. the man IS big business, way more than Bush even was.  His presidency will be a HUGE boon for haliburton and the like.

Fred Thompson just left Law and order officially... interesting...

He is a Mormon, that church is nothing but big buisness. Why do you always look for the worst in people. Can you tell me one candidate on either side that their presidency won't benefit someone?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 07:01:39 AM »
Why do you always look for the worst in people.

LOL!

I'm serving as a political critic to perhaps help in some small way when getbiggers go to vote.

Romney is by FAR the candidate most in bed with big business.  if you care about war spending, the federal deficit, healthcare, social security, education system, or if you're disturbed by haliburton's current trend of robbing our treasury,  well, then, you *might* be interested to know Romney will continue current trends. 

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 07:51:01 AM »
LOL!

I'm serving as a political critic to perhaps help in some small way when getbiggers go to vote.

Romney is by FAR the candidate most in bed with big business.  if you care about war spending, the federal deficit, healthcare, social security, education system, or if you're disturbed by haliburton's current trend of robbing our treasury,  well, then, you *might* be interested to know Romney will continue current trends. 

How can you be so sure? What if he doesn't?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 07:54:49 AM »
How can you be so sure? What if he doesn't?

What if monkeys fly out of my butt?

Romney piled up the most money the quietest in Q1 - most from corporations.  Mitt has run the olympics in salt lake city.  Mitt has served on many boards of firms that ... well ...

Let's just say history shows Presidents return the favors to those who donate to get them elected.  You can see his botox grin and say "he looks presidential!" and vote for his spiffy suit.  Or, you can learn more about his corp culture and policy shifts and maybe decide if you want 1) more of Bush corp policy,  or 2) Less of bush corp policy.

it's that simple.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 07:59:08 AM »
What if monkeys fly out of my butt?

Romney piled up the most money the quietest in Q1 - most from corporations.  Mitt has run the olympics in salt lake city.  Mitt has served on many boards of firms that ... well ...

Let's just say history shows Presidents return the favors to those who donate to get them elected.  You can see his botox grin and say "he looks presidential!" and vote for his spiffy suit.  Or, you can learn more about his corp culture and policy shifts and maybe decide if you want 1) more of Bush corp policy,  or 2) Less of bush corp policy.

it's that simple.

now show me how he used his power as a politician to earn that money.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 10:19:12 AM »
now show me how he used his power as a politician to earn that money.

I would, but Mr Rommels decided to not release his financial data to the world, as presidential candidates have done in years past.  He gave a vague estimate of worth, and that was it bub.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 10:21:24 AM »
I would, but Mr Rommels decided to not release his financial data to the world, as presidential candidates have done in years past.  He gave a vague estimate of worth, and that was it bub.

so naturally you assume the worst. I am sure if something was there it would be out in the open.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 10:22:26 AM »
so naturally you assume the worst. I am sure if something was there it would be out in the open.

My point wasn't that he did anything wrong.  My point is that Mit is by far the candidate most in bed with corps and big business.  Ya can't argue it.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 10:26:55 AM »
My point wasn't that he did anything wrong.  My point is that Mit is by far the candidate most in bed with corps and big business.  Ya can't argue it.

You are right I won't argue that. But I think he is a trustworthy person and won't use his presidency to make a fortune. If anything he would make Coca-Cola mandatory at dinner

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 10:40:52 AM »
You are right I won't argue that. But I think he is a trustworthy person and won't use his presidency to make a fortune. If anything he would make Coca-Cola mandatory at dinner

I was hoping for Mountain Dew, but I can live with Coke.

He seems like a good guy.  My concern is that when a guy elected is from big business, and elected with the help of big business, he nearly always ends up serving the needs of big business for the next 4 years.

I like things that are cyclical... the military and big companies got rich during reagan/bush for 12 years.  then they starved during clinton.  They've made a fortune during Bush.  I just worry that anoter 4 to 8 years of repub rule is an unbalanced thing. 

Corporation-fueled presidencies feed WORLD agenda.  Non-corp presidencies fix domestic issues.  Clinton was very good on domestic stuff.  We've neglected america for 6+ years now.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 11:10:28 AM »
I was hoping for Mountain Dew, but I can live with Coke.

He seems like a good guy.  My concern is that when a guy elected is from big business, and elected with the help of big business, he nearly always ends up serving the needs of big business for the next 4 years.

I like things that are cyclical... the military and big companies got rich during reagan/bush for 12 years.  then they starved during clinton.  They've made a fortune during Bush.  I just worry that anoter 4 to 8 years of repub rule is an unbalanced thing. 

Corporation-fueled presidencies feed WORLD agenda.  Non-corp presidencies fix domestic issues.  Clinton was very good on domestic stuff.  We've neglected america for 6+ years now.

MD would be my choice but the mormon church owns coca cola, despite them not being allowed to drink caffeine.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 11:14:09 AM »
elections are nothing but organized chaos..

the person who is gonna win already knows it...

i feel sorry for the people that actually believe their vote counts...you think trillions n trillions of $s woth of decision making is left to chance??  ::)
carpe` vaginum!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 11:28:09 AM »
May I suggest that *no one* vote for Huckabee. The prime reason being 'President Huckabee' just doesn't sound "presidential". Try saying it out loud people, before you cast your votes!