Author Topic: The Bush "surge" is working............  (Read 817 times)

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
The Bush "surge" is working............
« on: May 16, 2007, 07:39:42 AM »
Since the Bush "surge" began, bombing in Iraq have escalated from 71 bombings per day...........to currently 176 bombings per day.

Discuss..........

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: The Bush "surge" is working............
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 07:41:39 AM »
Since the Bush "surge" began, bombing in Iraq have escalated from 71 bombings per day...........to currently 176 bombings per day.

Discuss..........

The only way to hide this 147% increase in bombing would be to stop counting their carnage as kills.

Wait, they did that last month, didn't they?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 07:44:56 AM »
We need somebody to sit down with the American people..admit there where no WMDs.....show the pictures of Sadddam attrocities..map out the need to secure oil resources....apology to the families of dead soldiers...chastize the American people for not caring and then explain that while we tried to foster democracy in iraq..its not working..they are worthless and would rather kill each other and that we're rolling out withging 6 months.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 07:48:40 AM »
We need somebody to sit down with the American people..admit there where no WMDs.....show the pictures of Sadddam attrocities..map out the need to secure oil resources....apology to the families of dead soldiers...chastize the American people for not caring and then explain that while we tried to foster democracy in iraq..its not working..they are worthless and would rather kill each other and that we're rolling out withging 6 months.

I agree with a lot of this.

I wish a candidate WOULD be completely honest about the situation.  hilary flirted with the this weekend, telling the NYTimes we need to stay in iraq because that's where the oil is :)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 08:00:35 AM »
Which is fine....Hillary doesn't bother me..i got to meet her..she was nice..I think she understands..it will come down to how much she has to bend to the nutbags on the far left..kinda like Bush and the Neo's on the right.
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 08:16:07 AM »
Which is fine....Hillary doesn't bother me..i got to meet her..she was nice..I think she understands..it will come down to how much she has to bend to the nutbags on the far left..kinda like Bush and the Neo's on the right.

HH6, you finally sound like an Republican again........I'm elated you discarded your "Repug" values.

Welcome back my friend.  :D

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 08:32:32 AM »
I was never a NEo..I'm a conservative. I hate other people spending my money...I hate government regulation into everything.....especiall y stupid crap. I think we need to protect our borders and ensure our way of life. I wish we'd get over the world Policman thing which Clinton really pushed into high gear..and backed the wrong folks. I  think Islam is a major threat but one that can be delt with using SOF units and better Intel
L