Author Topic: Craig Titus Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!  (Read 4270 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2007, 01:25:25 AM »
Yeah craig is a real douchebag isn't he guys

Are you critizising the great Craig Titus "akira"?

akira

• Getbig I
  • The great Uday Hussein, our leader.
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2007, 05:21:44 AM »
No mars, poor Melissa James would have said it herself

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2007, 05:41:30 AM »
How bout the story when Craig wanted to fight Chick at Golds  but Chick said hold on....then left out the rear entrance ?

Discuss...

L

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2007, 06:27:50 AM »
every picture of the murderer you see here is a result of years upon years of aas use,,growth use the 192 aa and the 191 aa and insulin,,

every single picture you see here is a result of constant use of fat burners and stimulants +thyroid medications such as ephedrine and clenbuterol,,t3 and t4

every single picture that you see here is a person who responded exteremly well to the above treatment but WAS NEVER EVER natural,,infact i would say the murderer was the number 1 user when it comes to purchase of hormones during the 90s out of the state and national level competitors in the usa

we still have couple people in mexico that want him to be set free so they can murder him themselves,,but he  is going to the death chamber so it doesnnt matter no more
fallen angel

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2007, 06:39:34 AM »

infact i would say the murderer was the number 1 user when it comes to purchase of hormones during the 90s out of the state and national level competitors in the usa

Wow.... i knew Craiggers was on shit, but not to that extent. Explains why the dude is such a nut. That and his rep for using recs. Still got to give it to craig, that first pic is mighty impressive
-