Author Topic: Mariachi's progress pics  (Read 14309 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Mariachi's progress pics
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 04:10:09 PM »
Haha squadfather dont even go there, my dick is huge,expecially when pumped up. but thats another subject.

look i know my forearms sucks, thats why today i did thousand of reps for it, but you have to remember my arms were literally 3 times smaller, 6 years ago before i started lifting.  im only 24, imagine my phisique over 5 years from now.

but you squadfather are the same sorry fatfucker you were 5 years ago.  can you see the potential.
hahahahahahaa 24 ;D that's why your face looks like it belongs to a 36 year old guy who's been binge drinking and shooting meth for 6 years straight.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2007, 04:12:30 PM »
Haha squadfather dont even go there, my dick is huge,expecially when pumped up. but thats another subject.

look i know my forearms sucks, thats why today i did thousand of reps for it, but you have to remember my arms were literally 3 times smaller, 6 years ago before i started lifting.  im only 24, imagine my phisique over 5 years from now.

but you squadfather are the same sorry fatfucker you were 5 years ago.  can you see the potential.
You must be a gimmick.  I don't even know where to start with that post.  Thousands of reps hey?  Wonder why they are small.  And if your arms were ever smaller than that then there are children starving to death in third world countries that would own you.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2007, 04:15:50 PM »
You must be a gimmick.  I don't even know where to start with that post.  Thousands of reps hey?  Wonder why they are small.  And if your arms were ever smaller than that then there are children starving to death in third world countries that would own you.
yes i was a skinny fucker back then, they used to call me a child from africa, but quess what i discovered donuts.

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2007, 04:18:17 PM »
do u even workout? u look like a 13 year old nerd.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2007, 04:19:24 PM »
yes i was a skinny fucker back then, they used to call me a child from africa, but quess what i discovered donuts.
Krispy Kreme?

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2007, 04:22:03 PM »

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2007, 04:31:34 PM »
its clearly that i have the ultimate taper, great bicep peaks and a triceps horseshoe.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2007, 04:33:14 PM »
its clearly that i have the ultimate taper, great bicep peaks and a triceps horseshoe.
hahahahahahahahahaaaaaa.

Mr Miyagi

• Getbig II
  • Important to be nice, more nice to be important
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2007, 04:34:10 PM »
What'sa matter, you some kind of girl or something?

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2007, 04:36:46 PM »
hes looking better then you SquadFaTBagger at least hes more ripped and he got some triceps and he got some potential
TEAM WOLF

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2007, 04:37:07 PM »
What'sa matter, you some kind of girl or something?

hey dont hate me for my pretty face ;)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2007, 04:37:55 PM »
hes looking better then you SquadFaTBagger at least hes more ripped and he got some triceps and he got some potential
hahahahahahahaha, my arms are bigger than his legs.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2007, 04:39:51 PM »
haha this pic of sars screams potential

Mr Miyagi

• Getbig II
  • Important to be nice, more nice to be important
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »
hey dont hate me for my pretty face ;)

Sun is warm, grass is green ... ugly is still ugly

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2007, 04:43:06 PM »
Everytime I pose in the mirror I see myself looking like shit. Makes me wonder how guys like you can be so in love with themselves.

thats not true, i know im small, but its just great when i see old pics of myself, and then i know i came a long way.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2007, 04:44:55 PM »
bigger but not better :) you got allot of fatt and hes more ripped, that means hes smaller but with quality muscles what you dont have , you got no detail , and you're gut is huge so stop pretending big and stop hiding it with your arm at that picture shot.
hahahahahaha, "quality muscles" ;D the guy is 129 pounds he has no muscle, it looks like someone cut off the tricep portion of his arms.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2007, 04:45:01 PM »

bigger but not better :) you got allot of fatt and hes more ripped, that means hes smaller but with quality muscles what you dont have , you got no detail , and you're gut is huge so stop pretending big and stop hiding it with your arm at that picture shot.
TEAM WOLF

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2007, 04:48:49 PM »
hahahahahaha, "quality muscles" ;D the guy is 129 pounds he has no muscle, it looks like someone cut off the tricep portion of his arms.

at least hes trying to do something with his body, and you ? you are bashing everyone on this forum thats your kind of training i guess
TEAM WOLF

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 16, 2007, 04:50:27 PM »
at least hes trying to do something with his body, and you ? you are bashing everyone on this forum thats your kind of training i guess
hahahahah, this coming from a "man" with not one pic posted anywhere ;D come on keyboard hero post just one so we can see what a mountain of muscle you are, or are you a skinny little weak nerd like El Mariachi?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 16, 2007, 04:54:05 PM »
hahahahah, this coming from a "man" with not one pic posted anywhere ;D come on keyboard hero post just one so we can see what a mountain of muscle you are, or are you a skinny little weak nerd like El Mariachi?

haha and what have you posted here? be a real man and post a pic without a shirt and with your face on it. dont be a coward.

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2007, 04:55:32 PM »
monster gimmick

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2007, 04:57:24 PM »

look i know my forearms sucks, thats why today i did thousand of reps for it, but you have to remember my arms were literally 3 times smaller, 6 years ago before i started lifting.  im only 24, imagine my phisique over 5 years from now.

but you squadfather are the same sorry fatfucker you were 5 years ago.  can you see the potential.

Potential what...???
$

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2007, 04:58:59 PM »
Yeah you're right.  You totally do have the same frame as Ronnie.   ::)

let me explain this to you, we all know ronnie is big as a house, but he looks like a ectomorph to me, i dont know what it is, his small knees, and, thin wrists, and forearms small in comparison with his upperarms.

if you look at jay cutler, he comes across like a real mesomorph, thats my view on it.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2007, 05:00:26 PM »

impressive.. 40% bodyfat no detail,hiding everything under his Shirt, well we saw you're picture whitout a Shirt and let me tell you a really one fatpig who's thinking hes big :)
TEAM WOLF

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2007, 05:00:37 PM »
Potential what...???

come on man, you know im just kidding with ''potential'' im not delusional.