Author Topic: Bob Chick - Athlete's Representative?  (Read 215562 times)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Bob Chick - Athlete's Representative?
« Reply #475 on: May 19, 2007, 01:21:56 AM »
Hey, Hank, where do you live and where do you train?

People charge me with being condescending. I haven't used that expression much except at Bob.

I am a materialist so hardly belong to any formal belief system.

You go around chastising others. That is putting people down in your way.

Vince, why are you interested in gathering my personal information?

You are a stranger to me.  i find it quite disturbing that you would want to know about my private life!

BTW.  Materialists belong to the religion of Consumerism!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #476 on: May 19, 2007, 01:27:18 AM »
Are you saying I need to go through this process to get more money for the athletes?  I guess if enough people dont respond to get a majority (which I'm almost assured of)...then NO ONE gets any increase in money...I proposed it, it passed...everyone wins. Zero complaints

****WOW, YOU DID IT BOB!
How much money are we talking about?
And didn’t WE, THE ATHLETES STARTED THAT ISSUE AT THE OLYMPIA WHILE SHAWN WAS STILL OUR REP…

You proposed?
Really?
None of us BEFORE YOU EVER ASKED?

It is interesting how much credit you give to yourself for something that would have happened ANYWAY…

On another note – as you are answering my questions but SELECTIVELY ALWAYS skip – the most important one:

How could you DARE to propose the changes that ONLY YOU want – without even informing other athletes…or waiting for VOTES?

How could you DARE betray all of us and DECIDE FOR US – without our approval?

YOU ARE ABUSING YOUR POSITION at our expense.

Which could take months, if ever...nothing like stagnating progress.

****For IMPOTENT REPS that could care less to find the way to contact the athletes – yes it could take months or even years…

For someone with just a little bit of functional gray mass inside the scull  - it would be quite easy to GET RESPONSE that is – if response is WANTED…
However, when someone DOESN’T WANT response of others WHICH IS YOUR CASE – than they come up with the excuse “it could take months so I’ll just decide for all”.

What happened with “VOTE YES FOR NOT JUDGING THE POSING ROUND?” that you started?

I immediately started new thread with “ VOTE HELL NO TO Bob’s stupid idea”…and when pros started responding and many wondered if you are drunk or on drugs or just plain stupid – you showed your true face.

Milos Sarcev
To all registered IFBB pro's: vote NO or HELL NO!
« on: November 04, 2005, 01:34:09 AM »
To all registered IFBB pro's:

You will all be receiving the new 2006 IFBB pro schedule in the mail over the next few days. It includes your renewal form, as well as a voting reminder for a proposal I submitted to amend the judging format to ELIMINATE scoring of the POSING round.

For all that have at least a little bit of common sense - PLEASE VOTE NO to proposal to eliminate scoring of the posing round in all IFBB professional shows!

Simply vote - NO to this proposal!

*ALL VOTES MUST BE RECEIVED BY DEC 1, 2005*

**EMAIL ALL VOTES OF FOR OR AGAINST TO: ifbbprodivision@aol.com

you can fax also at: (412)281-0470

And here was JUST ONE OF YOUR USUAL POSTS – as always cocky and arrogant (as you are anyway) and supposedly knowing that – regardless of what I say you will win...You so proudly told me that: YOU GOT THE NEWS FOR ME…AND THAT THIS PROPOSAL WILL GET PASSED….

Guess what happened?

YOUR POST:
Milos-

So because evryone doesn't agree with YOU...were "brainwashed" and idiots?? I've got news for you bro...this proposal WILL get passed whether you like it or not. You can change with the times or be left behind...doesn't matter to me either way. I can assure you, so far...YOU are the ONLY Pro BB who is opposed to it. Maybe EVERYONE is wrong and you're the only one who knows whats going on...?

AND AGAIN - YOUR COCKY "EVERYONE AGREES WITH ME...BUT I AM NOT GOING TO SHOW YOU MY LIST...as you would make a note that list contains two names: mine and my side kick Shawn"
And "Milos YOU ARE THE ONLY PRO BB who is opposed to it...and as I am afraid that wast majority of the pros would think like you - I will pretend that I cannot get the answer for 3 months so I would not even bother asking for votes".

Besides, I realized that I can get away with that...so I'll continue...

No list to give...didn't take 3 months to try and get one together, which is why all the changes have benefitted the athletes NOW...not 2 years from now.

***** No list to give?
So you are admitting YOU ARE FRAUD!
You fraudulently PROPOSED something YOU wanted as something that athletes supposedly agreed and voted for.

Again: YOU ARE FRAUD…and should be punished for that.

And again – your inability to find athletes and collect their votes  should be a good sign that you should be removed from the position.

According to the many athletes that have thanked me for those changes...by email or in person. I'm still waiting for you to show everyone just what changes were NOT in the best interests of the pro's?  NAME ONE.

**** I am sure you can post MANY ATHLETES EMAILS than…
Let’s see what you consider MANY…One?
Probably Shawn’s – who need to brown-nose you so he can be your assistant as he failed miserably when he had a chance….

I am still waiting for you to show me JUST WHAT CHANGES WERE APPROVED BY THE ATHLETES before I answer your question…

Point that I am making for God knows how long is:

YOU ARE MAKING CHANGES THAT ONLY YOU WANT…AND NOT WHAT THE ATHLETES WANT – and as such you should be released from your position – immediately…before you make yet another change without anyone’s approval.

Milos, why do you even bother making these posts?  They are so tedious and nauseatingly long-winded.  You could make the same points in one or two sentences!

Milos, are you aware of Getbig's demographic?  It is predominantly adolescents.  Hardly the audience you are looking for!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #477 on: May 19, 2007, 01:46:21 AM »
You can challenge me all day long...all you've done is showcase exactly why you're NOT the man for the job....

You claim to have been Silvio's "manager" yet somehow didn't have the cognisance to read his contract, or you didn't understand it...as it blatantly explains what he can and cant do in terms of being exclusive.

Even after failing to do that, you post pics up and are told by AMI that it's a conflict of interest and to not do it again or it will put your clients contract at risk...

You ignore that request, post pics in spite of Robin Chang...and put his contract at risk..AGAIN.

You continue to question WHY you cant do this, do that, etc....when it's irrelevant to Silvios contract, and irrelevant what YOU think about the contract you don't understand.

The president of the IFBB wants to beat the crap out of you...always great for business.

You're facing suspension.

Your managerial skills are horrendous at best...no one in their right mind would vote you in.

Again, according to who?
You...Bob THE FRAUD?

Silvio had more confidence in my negotiating skills than his - and that's why he wanted me to represent him...
I doubled the offered supplement contract - and got him more money than he even expected...

Yes, for that I got zilch as he still didn't decide what he feels was fair to pay me...but as it stands - I do not want his money...he can hire you or Shawn...After all you both know how to deal with authorities...

You keep mentioning that I claim I was Silvio's manager like I wasn't?
Just ask Muscletech or your best friend Robin - who did they deal with AND WHY - regarding Silvio's contracts...

Besides, you still didn't answer my question:
If I wasn't Silvio's manager HOW EXACTLY DID HE BREACH HIS CONTRACT?

And ANOTHER QUESTION THAT YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING:
Would the same photo appearing on Silvio's site be BREACH OF CONTRACT?

Obviously MANY CONTRACTED IFBB PROS ARE POSTING THEIR PHOTOS ON THEIR SITES - WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS FROM THEIR EXCLUSIVE SPONSORS...

So, IT IS JUST FORMALITY that I would hope everyone would understand...

Only since ROBIN came on board this became the problem...all of a sudden...

As everyone is mentioning - MY SITE IS FULL OF PHOTOS OF NUMEROUS CONTRACTED ATHLETES PREPARING FOR THEIR SHOWS AND IT WAS NEVER A PROBLEM - until now...

Robin, you and Shawn simply want to show me as a trouble-maker...instead of WHAT I AM - IFBB PRO WHO CARED AND SUPPORTED IN MANY WAYS MORE PROS THAT EVERYONE COMBINED...and I will continue doing it - as IT IS MY PLEASURE TO GIVE A HELPING HAND...Real helping hand WHEN GUYS NEED HELP...not like you and Shawn...when "your helping hand" brings MORE HARM than anything else...

Robin, you and Shawn SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THIS...but go ahead - blame me... ;)

The president of the IFBB wants to beat the crap out of me?
Wow, the way he was smiling at me during our half hour conversation was "wanting to beat the crap out of me?"
Don't say...

Facing suspension?
I am facing it for the quite some time now...don't you think?

Now - I was warned that I might get 2 moths suspension...but I insisted to find out why?
For telling the truth?

I will continue telling the truth...and will see where this suspension leads us...

There is plenty of time until the Olympia to get unsuspended - and take your position...if I don't manage to take you out BEFORE THAN.

Coming to my seminar?

It starts in about 9 hours...

You can actually learn something...but than again - why would you?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #478 on: May 19, 2007, 02:09:28 AM »
Well, Hank, why should I pay any attention to an anonymous person? What bothers me is that some of us disclose our real names and we have to post with flotsam who are unknown. They don't have to be responsible for what they say. I now know Hank Wood is a handle and nothing more. It is disturbing that so many people do what you do. Look at the result on this forum.

Good for Milos to get the thread back on track. Melvin was stirred to post something then he talked to Bob and now Melvin doesn't post here anymore. That is typical of the IFBB. Melvin has to protect his income so we understand. That shows how strong others are who will speak out. Come to think about it there are no currently competing pros except for Luke Wood and one or two others who do post here as known individuals. Most keep well away from exposing who they are on the net.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #479 on: May 19, 2007, 02:25:29 AM »
Well, Hank, why should I pay any attention to an anonymous person? What bothers me is that some of us disclose our real names and we have to post with flotsam who are unknown. They don't have to be responsible for what they say. I now know Hank Wood is a handle and nothing more. It is disturbing that so many people do what you do. Look at the result on this forum.

Good for Milos to get the thread back on track. Melvin was stirred to post something then he talked to Bob and now Melvin doesn't post here anymore. That is typical of the IFBB. Melvin has to protect his income so we understand. That shows how strong others are who will speak out. Come to think about it there are no currently competing pros except for Luke Wood and one or two others who do post here as known individuals. Most keep well away from exposing who they are on the net.

Vince, you choose to use your real name; good for you.  That has more to do with your need for attention and recognition than anything else.  I,  for that matter, prefer to keep my 'private life' off-limits to  the internet freaks and losers that troll this forum!

You post here because you are lonely and have an empty existance Vince!  OK, early on in your life, you showed hope and promise.  Now, you are just another sad and lonely old man, who uses an internet forum to fill the emptiness and sorrow that is 'your reality' now!

BTW  -Luke Wood posts here because he is a 'nobody Pro'  who has nothing better to do with his time. 

People feel sorry for this Mass Monster.- A pathetic career that has been dogged by illness and poor results!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #480 on: May 19, 2007, 02:31:11 AM »
Milos-san,

A round egg can be made square according to how you cut it; words would be harsh according to how you speak them

Mr Miyagi...a square egg can again became round according to how you cut it; words could be harsh according to how you understand them.

PS: I always liked your wax-on, wax-off philosophy...Especially WAX-OFF... ;D

Mr Miyagi - what do you think of Bob-san?
Do you think he waxes ON or OFF?
I think he much likes to wax off...and at his age that is not so very healthy...

And how about our lovely Shawn-born-all-over-again-san? [NICE TRY SHAWN...You first deleted and now "modify" my messages...How low can you go?]
He very much likes to wax-on underaged honey's from Ohio...when his wife is not watching...

Do you think he should have squared or round egg for his breakfast tomorrow?

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #481 on: May 19, 2007, 02:40:00 AM »
I wax on and wax off the Overall trophy bob gave me everyday.

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #482 on: May 19, 2007, 03:05:19 AM »
Yep, I'm a guy :D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #483 on: May 19, 2007, 03:24:52 AM »

Vince, you choose to use your real name; good for you.  That has more to do with your need for attention and recognition than anything else.  I,  for that matter, prefer to keep my 'private life' off-limits to  the internet freaks and losers that troll this forum!

You post here because you are lonely and have an empty existance Vince!  OK, early on in your life, you showed hope and promise.  Now, you are just another sad and lonely old man, who uses an internet forum to fill the emptiness and sorrow that is 'your reality' now!

BTW  -Luke Wood posts here because he is a 'nobody Pro'  who has nothing better to do with his time. 

People feel sorry for this Mass Monster.- A pathetic career that has been dogged by illness and poor results!

LOL!!!!  there you go again WANK!!! i by the the way have nothing to do with this thread, but since you were you so kndly brought my name up again, thankyou!!! Last week i was your best friend!!! Remember??? Like i care anyway!!! i am so happy you feel sorry for me!!!!  Thankyou for calling me a MASS MONSTER! thats a compliment!! now Flex mag covers, magazine exposure all the time, reconised around the world, a professional athletes, endorsement contract, seeing the world!!! shall i go on about my pathetic career!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #484 on: May 19, 2007, 03:40:09 AM »
LOL!!!!  there you go again WANK!!! i by the the way have nothing to do with this thread, but since you were you so kndly brought my name up again, thankyou!!! Last week i was your best friend!!! Remember??? Like i care anyway!!! i am so happy you feel sorry for me!!!!  Thankyou for calling me a MASS MONSTER! thats a compliment!! now Flex mag covers, magazine exposure all the time, reconised around the world, a professional athletes, endorsement contract, seeing the world!!! shall i go on about my pathetic career!!!

For your information Luke, it was Vince who brought your name into this thread!

And also, i have been very clear on  my thoughts regarding the Mass Monsters.  I believe they are a scourge on this industry.  These hideous creatures are a cancer, and the IFBB must legislate against these freaks before the sport totally folds.

Luke, you come across as being quite insecure.  Your need to post a list of your 'career highlights' is a reflection of your own personal inadequacy. 

Face it, you steroidal-circus-act, you have achieved very little for the amount of shit you have pumped into that  butt of yours!  Your so-called fans, feel sorry for you.  Luke, you have become the IFBB's charity case....

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #485 on: May 19, 2007, 03:46:33 AM »
For your information Luke, it was Vince who brought your name into this thread!

And also, i have been very clear on  my thoughts regarding the Mass Monsters.  I believe they are a scourge on this industry.  These hideous creatures are a cancer, and the IFBB must legislate against these freaks before the sport totally folds.

Luke, you come across as being quite insecure.  Your need to post a list of your 'career highlights' is a reflection of your own personal inadequacy. 

Face it, you steroidal-circus-act, you have achieved very little for the amount of shit you have pumped into that  butt of yours!  Your so-called fans, feel sorry for you.  Luke, you have become the IFBB's charity case....

haaaaaaaaaaaahahhaha its so fucking entertaining when the two woods go at it..ahahah hank you're posts are crazy funny and the same time very true..hahha keep on tormenting luke woods steroid headed brain..he is too dumb to understand his own insecurities...lol.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #486 on: May 19, 2007, 03:50:31 AM »
Bob. Would it be right to do what knny187 suggested!!! With all the Ifbb membership letters that normally arrive around Xmas time each, have a another paper from suggesting proposals or better having us give ideas!!!  This letter would also be part of the yearly ifbb membership renewal and be compulsory to be filled out!!! You could list suggestions of your own and than have us suggest if we agree or not, than also a space where we can have our own ideas!!!  For eg. The first round of the pro shows where we do free posing where all 8 compulsory poses have to be performed in the routine. I personally like the old way.
i may be alone on that one is thats fine, but when were we all asked if this was fine with us (the athletes), yes it was a suggestion on your behalf and an idea, but again Bob as the athletes rep isn't your responsibility to ask us first before you put the proposal to the IFBB?? You may think it was a good idea and thats fine, but when were we asked or who did you ask. Now i may have been the only guy out of every professional who may have voted against this, but at least i knew i was given a chance to vote for it.
I also remember the meeting after the press conference at the Olympia last year. There was like 10 people there! But i remember you saying that you are going to propose that no props be used in the routines now. I think you said and i quote "its not a circus, but a bodybuilding show"....OK thats fine to suggest that, but how about asking all the pro's about this??? i for one have never used a prop on stage or any type of mask etc and i probably never will, but some guys love to! So even if 90% of the pro's agree with you, at least the other 10% had a chance to vote as well! so at least we can say that it was a suggestion on the Athletes reps part, he be it forward to the athletes and the majority said.......yes or no! Now I'm not sure if this proposal went ahead about the props, but it was another suggestion i heard you suggest on your behalf!

You said at the same meeting that it is almost impossible to contact on the athletes for a suggestion! but that membership fee still finds its way to all of our homes! So in the same letter (envelop) have a suggestion sheet where the athletes can propose ideas etc or even have suggestions we can choose from for eg. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUGGEST WE CHANGE THE FIRST ROUND TO FREE POSING WHERE ALL 8 COMPULSORY POSES MUST BE INCLUDED?? YES OR NO. DO YOU LIKE THE IDEA THAT THE ATHLETES ARE ALLOWED TO USE PROPS?? YES OR NO?? ETC, ETC. Now this has to be answered and sent back with his membership fee and is compulsory to fill out. Than have all the suggestions posted up on the various forums, with the athletes name and his answer yes or no! not a reason why, just yes or no will do. Of course you will need the athletes permission to post his name an answer but I'm sure he will not mind!

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #487 on: May 19, 2007, 03:55:40 AM »
haaaaaaaaaaaahahhaha its so fucking entertaining when the two woods go at it..ahahah hank you're posts are crazy funny and the same time very true..hahha keep on tormenting luke woods steroid headed brain..he is too dumb to understand his own insecurities...lol.

Always happy to entertain you Shadow!! glad to do so! ;)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #488 on: May 19, 2007, 04:00:30 AM »

Luke exists in a delusional world, one clouded by steroid-abuse and adolescent-sycophants.

This bloated Mass Monster needs a reality check ( and should get a health check while he is at it!).

He constantly refers to himself as a Professional Athlete.  Nothing could be further from the truth!  But try convincing Luke of this; it just falls on deaf ears!

Face it Luke, you pose in pagaents frequented by fags with cameras.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #489 on: May 19, 2007, 04:02:13 AM »
Luke exists in a delusional world, one clouded by steroid-abuse and adolescent-sycophants.

This bloated Mass Monster needs a reality check ( and should get a health check while he is at it!).

He constantly refers to himself as a Professional Athlete.  Nothing could be further from the truth!  But try convincing Luke of this; it just falls on deaf ears!

Face it Luke, you pose in pagaents frequented by fags with cameras.
hahhahaahhaah yes.luke is a 5th tier bodybuilder with no future..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #490 on: May 19, 2007, 04:06:21 AM »
Bob. Would it be right to do what knny187 suggested!!! With all the Ifbb membership letters that normally arrive around Xmas time each, have a another paper from suggesting proposals or better having us give ideas!!!  This letter would also be part of the yearly ifbb membership renewal and be compulsory to be filled out!!! You could list suggestions of your own and than have us suggest if we agree or not, than also a space where we can have our own ideas!!!  For eg. The first round of the pro shows where we do free posing where all 8 compulsory poses have to be performed in the routine. I personally like the old way.
i may be alone on that one is thats fine, but when were we all asked if this was fine with us (the athletes), yes it was a suggestion on your behalf and an idea, but again Bob as the athletes rep isn't your responsibility to ask us first before you put the proposal to the IFBB?? You may think it was a good idea and thats fine, but when were we asked or who did you ask. Now i may have been the only guy out of every professional who may have voted against this, but at least i knew i was given a chance to vote for it.
I also remember the meeting after the press conference at the Olympia last year. There was like 10 people there! But i remember you saying that you are going to propose that no props be used in the routines now. I think you said and i quote "its not a circus, but a bodybuilding show"....OK thats fine to suggest that, but how about asking all the pro's about this??? i for one have never used a prop on stage or any type of mask etc and i probably never will, but some guys love to! So even if 90% of the pro's agree with you, at least the other 10% had a chance to vote as well! so at least we can say that it was a suggestion on the Athletes reps part, he be it forward to the athletes and the majority said.......yes or no! Now I'm not sure if this proposal went ahead about the props, but it was another suggestion i heard you suggest on your behalf!

You said at the same meeting that it is almost impossible to contact on the athletes for a suggestion! but that membership fee still finds its way to all of our homes! So in the same letter (envelop) have a suggestion sheet where the athletes can propose ideas etc or even have suggestions we can choose from for eg. WOULD YOU LIKE TO SUGGEST WE CHANGE THE FIRST ROUND TO FREE POSING WHERE ALL 8 COMPULSORY POSES MUST BE INCLUDED?? YES OR NO. DO YOU LIKE THE IDEA THAT THE ATHLETES ARE ALLOWED TO USE PROPS?? YES OR NO?? ETC, ETC. Now this has to be answered and sent back with his membership fee and is compulsory to fill out. Than have all the suggestions posted up on the various forums, with the athletes name and his answer yes or no! not a reason why, just yes or no will do. Of course you will need the athletes permission to post his name an answer but I'm sure he will not mind!

Luke, you are taking a leaf out of Milos' book and posting a tedious and long-winded piece of mumbo-jumbo.  You could have made the same points in just two sentences!

As i have said to Milos, if you have a problem with the industry, dont use this message-board to try and find a resolution.  Pursue the appropriate professional channels of negotiation, not a forum! 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #491 on: May 19, 2007, 04:24:53 AM »
shut the fuck up let him post where he wants  this is America.  you dont like it?  STFU

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #492 on: May 19, 2007, 04:30:07 AM »
Luke, you construct an incoherant argument. Your thoughts are unstructured and confused!  However, i applaud your attempt.

getbigamazon

• Getbig I
« Reply #493 on: May 19, 2007, 05:00:15 AM »

Silvio had more confidence in my negotiating skills than his - and that's why he wanted me to represent him...

You keep mentioning that I claim I was Silvio's manager like I wasn't?

Would the same photo appearing on Silvio's site be BREACH OF CONTRACT?

If you negotiated his contract you would be aware of the content and contractual obligations? You were happy for Silvio to sign the contract but immediately went out and posted photographs on your site which was in breach of that contract? If you considered the clause to be unfair or unreasonable, why did you have Silvio sign it?

If as you say, you did act as a manager for Silvio I would suggest that you either learn more about the legal function and requirements of a contract or at the very least advise them to have a lawyer look over it.

If you brokered the contract you would be the one to know if photographs appearing on Silvio's site breached it? Why ask anyone else not party to it's content?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #494 on: May 19, 2007, 05:20:00 AM »
MY father's family name being Pirrip, and my christian name Philip, my infant tongue could make of both names nothing longer or more explicit than Pip. So, I called myself Pip, and came to be called Pip.     

I give Pirrip as my father's family name, on the authority of his tombstone and my sister - Mrs Joe Gargery, who married the blacksmith. As I never saw my father or my mother, and never saw any likeness of either of them (for their days were long before the days of photographs), my first fancies regarding what they were like, were unreasonably derived from their tombstones. The shape of the letters on my father's, gave me an odd idea that he was a square, stout, dark man, with curly black hair. From the character and turn of the inscription, `Also Georgiana Wife of the Above,' I drew a childish conclusion that my mother was freckled and sickly. To five little stone lozenges, each about a foot and a half long, which were arranged in a neat row beside their grave, and were sacred to the memory of five little brothers of mine - who gave up trying to get a living, exceedingly early in that universal struggle - I am indebted for a belief I religiously entertained that they had all been born on their backs with their hands in their trousers- pockets, and had never taken them out in this state of existence.

Ours was the marsh country, down by the river, within, as the river wound, twenty miles of the sea. My first most vivid and broad impression of the identity of things, seems to me to have been gained on a memorable raw afternoon towards evening. At such a time I found out for certain, that this bleak place overgrown with nettles was the churchyard; and that Philip Pirrip, late of this parish, and also Georgiana wife of the above, were dead and buried; and that Alexander, Bartholomew, Abraham, Tobias, and Roger, infant children of the aforesaid, were also dead and buried; and that the dark flat wilderness beyond the churchyard, intersected with dykes and mounds and gates, with scattered cattle feeding on it, was the marshes; and that the low leaden line beyond, was the river; and that the distant savage lair from which the wind was rushing, was the sea; and that the small bundle of shivers growing afraid of it all and beginning to cry, was Pip.

Hold your noise!' cried a terrible voice, as a man started up from among the graves at the side of the church porch. `Keep still, you little devil, or I'll cut your throat!'

A fearful man, all in coarse grey, with a great iron on his leg. A man with no hat, and with broken shoes, and with an old rag tied round his head. A man who had been soaked in water, and smothered in mud, and lamed by stones, and cut by flints, and stung by nettles, and torn by briars; who limped, and shivered, and glared and growled; and whose teeth chattered in his head as he seized me by the chin.

O! Don't cut my throat, sir,' I pleaded in terror. `Pray don't do it, sir.'

'Tell us your name!' said the man. `Quick!'

`Pip, sir.'

`Once more,' said the man, staring at me. `Give it mouth!'

`Pip. Pip, sir.'

`Show us where you live,' said the man. `Pint out the place!'

I pointed to where our village lay, on the flat in-shore among the alder-trees and pollards, a mile or more from the church.

The man, after looking at me for a moment, turned me upside down, and emptied my pockets. There was nothing in them but a piece of bread. When the church came to itself - for he was so sudden and strong that he made it go head over heels before me, and I saw the steeple under my feet - when the church came to itself, I say, I was seated on a high tombstone, trembling, while he ate the bread ravenously.

`You young dog,' said the man, licking his lips, `what fat cheeks you ha' got.'

Again?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #495 on: May 19, 2007, 05:35:32 AM »
hank wood=pain in the ass
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #496 on: May 19, 2007, 05:57:49 AM »
Milos, your use of broken-English  makes it difficult to comprehend your arguments.  You drone on in moronic and banal tones, making little sense!

Your constant whining is irritating and repetitive.  The powers-that-be in the IFBB must think you are an absolute imbecile!

If you have such a problem with the IFBB as an institution, then deal with them through the appropriate professional channels! 

Posting continually on this message-board will  not resolve your petty issues!  I think most have given-up reading your pages and pages of nonsense.

Wake up Milos, Pro Bodybuilding is a physique-pagaent; nothing more, nothing less!

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #497 on: May 19, 2007, 06:06:49 AM »
Why can't the IFBB set up a page on their website so IFBB pros can vote on proposals

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #498 on: May 19, 2007, 06:15:56 AM »
Why can't the IFBB set up a page on their website so IFBB pros can vote on proposals

Good idea.  Finally a workable idea!

Milos, i hope you read this post.  it is only 'one sentence' in length, as opposed to the 'encyclopaedias' that you post on a daily basis!

Milos, you ask that the industry start acting in a professional manner.  Maybe you should start following your own 'advices'.

befit124

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #499 on: May 19, 2007, 06:17:59 AM »
All they would have to do is set up a page that pros can click on to see proposed rule changes. Only pros will be able to access this page by typing in their IFBB member number and a password. Then they could read any proposals and click FOR or AGAINST and SEND. The results will be tallied as they are done and there could be a deadline as to when voting ends. MD does this kind of thing all the time for fun. The IFBB just needs to make sure security is in place by having limited access and passwords, and making sure each person can only vote once per proposal.
To get the word out about proposed changes the pros should get automatic e-mails to their personal e-mail addresses everytime there is a proposed rule change.

just a suggestion