Author Topic: Iraq is on the verge of collapse: report  (Read 984 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Iraq is on the verge of collapse: report
« on: May 17, 2007, 01:06:16 PM »

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Iraq is on the verge of collapse: report
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 01:11:40 PM »
I believe it is now time for us to attack Iran, Turkey, Pakistan.....and any other nation in the region that refuses to play by OUR rules.  Damn it! We are trying to put a McDonalds on every corner and if you play along you bastards can be eating popcorn and watching spider man on a friday night within a month.

Foolish rag heads.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 01:14:21 PM »
I believe it is now time for us to attack Iran, Turkey, Pakistan.....and any other nation in the region that refuses to play by OUR rules.  Damn it! We are trying to put a McDonalds on every corner and if you play along you bastards can be eating popcorn and watching spider man on a friday night within a month.

Foolish rag heads.

Unlock your gun rack and buy a ticket to Iraq.   You can lead the first wave into Iran.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 01:15:47 PM »
Unlock your gun rack and buy a ticket to Iraq.   You can lead the first wave into Iran.

Yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww, i'll call the  boys down at the hot rod garage, they gonna wanna go too.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 01:17:47 PM »

Actually, i'd rather be assigned to torturing ragheads at gitmo!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 04:26:15 PM »

Foolish rag heads.

You've really lost it. And why would we attack Turkey?

You're too much of a dumbfuck to admit to the chaos in Iraq.. It's a sour situation so just admit it insead of bullshit diversion talk.

Yeeeehaaaaaaaaaaawwwwww, i'll call the  boys down at the hot rod garage, they gonna wanna go to

Hahaha.. Just more rednecks wanting to pick up an m-16 and play Gi-Joe. But when they're over there they'll come to sad realization that it ain't so easy and maybe they'll discover the real scheme of things.. But that's setting the bar rather high for idiot pawns, so my money is on them still thinking it's about wmds and whatnot.