Author Topic: San Francisco: Homeless Now Taking Dumps in the Supermarket Aisle  (Read 14173 times)

TonyAlva

• Getbig IV
Re: San Francisco: Homeless Now Taking Dumps in the Supermarket Aisle
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2020, 08:06:30 PM »
Some day, a real rain will come...

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2020, 08:42:21 PM »
Outside the cities on whose land?

Dignity Village is a membership-based community in NE Portland, providing shelter off the streets for 60 people a night since 2000. It’s democratically self-governed with a mission to provide transitional housing that fosters community and self-empowerment– a radical experiment to end homelessness. https://dignityvillage.org

The current location of this camp is on the outskirts of the city on public land (a city owned recycling center). Prior to being in this spot, the city tried to set these few homeless folks up in other areas throughout the city which were closer to the services these they need, including transportation and places where they can get work.

I am not defending homelessness. It's a chronic problem and it will probably continue to get worse. There is no single reason why people become homeless, but it is safe to say that it doesn't happen by accident. So yeah, I get putting the responsibility for their unfortunate predicament on them because somewhere along the way to homelessness, the adults made bad choices. The kids are just unlucky to be born to people who are lousy parents.

You said, "If this does not work, euthanize them and harvest their organs to be given to people on waiting lists, starting with youngest people who need the organs." I know you must be kidding because this will not happen. Get real! There are no easy answers to the growing problem of homelessness. If there were, we wouldn't have it in the first place.      

Prime are you suggesting that the children aren’t being taken away from the homeless parents? Homelessness should be considered child endangerment, yet these schools don’t report the this issue to the department of child welfare/social services?

There’s a lot of children who suffer because of their parents. Life isn’t fair but being born in America and being homeless is better than being in Iran and homeless.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2020, 08:51:09 PM »
Some day, a real rain will come...

Do you still skate !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2020, 10:53:12 PM »
Prime are you suggesting that the children aren’t being taken away from the homeless parents? Homelessness should be considered child endangerment, yet these schools don’t report the this issue to the department of child welfare/social services?

There’s a lot of children who suffer because of their parents. Life isn’t fair but being born in America and being homeless is better than being in Iran and homeless.

I know nothing about being born in Iran.

I am suggesting that children are not being taken away from homeless parents, unless there are other issues. Yeah, maybe homelessness should be considered child endangerment. Currently, the options for these kids are likely worse than than being homeless. Schools do report homelessness. Otherwise, how would there be statistics that quantify how extensive the problem is. Maybe not providing a "home" for your children should be considered child endangerment, but it isn't unless there are other mitigating circumstance which endanger your child's well being.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #54 on: January 10, 2020, 10:12:25 AM »
This is really interesting - thanks for posting

Q:  Is there a reason he says Cleveland in particular really needs improving?  Is there a well known joke there, or did he just pick a random place?  (Coming from the UK I have no idea!)

Here is Part 1 of 5.

Direct link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XgvPqtoP6c
T

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #55 on: January 10, 2020, 10:23:51 AM »

Q:  Is there a reason he says Cleveland in particular really needs improving?

Yes - they traded Corey Kluber for what appears to be a horrible return, and there is concern if Clevenger / Bieber / Corrasco will be a strong enough top 3 to carry them, especially in the wake of the moves the White Sox have made.
Y

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 10, 2020, 10:31:46 AM »
F*ck ME!  That is literally the fattest (rent-a) cop I have ever seen!!   :o
T

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #57 on: January 10, 2020, 11:02:00 AM »

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #58 on: January 10, 2020, 11:44:35 AM »
This is really interesting - thanks for posting

Q:  Is there a reason he says Cleveland in particular really needs improving?  Is there a well known joke there, or did he just pick a random place?  (Coming from the UK I have no idea!)

Cleveland was once a major and important city, it's had its ups and downs, but the last 20-30 years have taken its toll on it especially. Anyone with money moved to the nicer suburbs, leaving the poor (usually black) behind. The crime and poverty rate is sky high. There isn't much industry left, and nothing really wants to take the chance of moving there. It's just a very drab city compared to most now.

Also during the 90's, the government there threw tons of city money behind various projects like new sports and concert venues, and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hoping it would bring tourism, etc.... but that never happened.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2020, 11:49:45 AM »

:o :o :o unreal .............

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2020, 01:26:48 PM »

Wow..

Skeletor raises...

Taffin folds out of sheer respect  8)

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2020, 01:30:41 PM »
Cleveland was once a major and important city, it's had its ups and downs, but the last 20-30 years have taken its toll on it especially. Anyone with money moved to the nicer suburbs, leaving the poor (usually black) behind. The crime and poverty rate is sky high. There isn't much industry left, and nothing really wants to take the chance of moving there. It's just a very drab city compared to most now.

Also during the 90's, the government there threw tons of city money behind various projects like new sports and concert venues, and The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame hoping it would bring tourism, etc.... but that never happened.

Thanks (as always) BB  :)

Super interesting to compare/contrast what happens on a small scale in the UK (think de-industrialisation of steel/coal towns) with the larger scale of much bigger US cities where maybe production has gone to China...

As a real weirdo, I have on several occasions used Google street view to safely explore some of the places like Detroit, where abandoned properties sit next to those where people clearly take care and are invested but are trapped and cannot sell - left behind in a way...  eerie...
T

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 11, 2020, 04:04:42 AM »
These disenfranchised homeless people aren't going away as much as many of us would love for them to cease to exist. Truthfully, until something changes this grossness is only going to get worse. Soon, they will be shitting in the isles of your grocery store. So, offer up a solution. It's easy to identify the problem. Fixing it is another ball of wax.

Couple of steps to get started.

Step 1 - Stop the in-flood of refugees into the country and handing them EBT cards. (Humanitarian aid) - Can be used for homeless programs.
Step 2 - Stop building housing camps for the influx of refugees and handing them over to refugees. (Humanitarian aid) - Can be used for homeless programs.
Step 3 - Have Portland stop their money wasting violent protests, attacking police, keeping them from real problems (Like maybe helping some homeless).
Step 4 - All the very rich celebs who yell about opening the borders, can maybe 1st use their money/influence to have the homeless live with them on their massive grounds, then that makes some room for their        beloved refugees to flood on in.

The ones who should be trying to fix it, are the ones ignoring it while yelling for an influx of illegals to support. (Brain dead libs of course).
Step on over a homeless vet and hand a refugee his EBT card. Portland  ::)  Libtards  ::)   SJW's  ::)

It cant be fixed, LIbs are trying to shove more people into the country who cant support themselves, without fixing what we have 1st. Not even an attempt...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 11, 2020, 06:39:17 AM »
 ::) hi-dee-ho.
F

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #64 on: January 11, 2020, 06:48:30 AM »
Time for Mental Institutions to be (re?) opened and filled with these 'tards.  They're a danger to civilization and need to be put away.

Those that feel otherwise can simply open their homes and wallets to support them on their dime.

Marvin Martian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: January 11, 2020, 06:56:53 AM »
Whats wrong with San Fransisco compared to other cities of Amerigo Vespucci that their inhabitants must defecate in Supermarkets?

PLEASE - take a trip there and spend 6 -SIX hours walking around that’s all. You will not need to ask this again.

I joke - it would make me feel like shit if you wasted $ for travel to that dump

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #66 on: January 11, 2020, 08:23:58 AM »
F*ck ME!  That is literally the fattest (rent-a) cop I have ever seen!!   :o

Yeah that guy has no place in the police force...

He needs to be put in medical care or a fat camp.

I mean how can he be in a position to help others, when he can't even help himself...

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 11, 2020, 09:30:29 AM »
Yeah that guy has no place in the police force...

He needs to be put in medical care or a fat camp.

I mean how can he be in a position to help others, when he can't even help himself...

What you say may be right. He's a rent a cop. The average salary for this position in San Francisco is around $35,000 a year.

* San Francisco has one of the highest costs of living in the United States.
* The average rent in San Francisco for a one-bedroom apartment in the city is approximately $3,500 per month, and utilities cost around $150 a month.

Is this a job you'd consider having?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2020, 01:53:53 PM »
This may be contagious...

MASSACHUSETTS WOMAN
ALLEGED PARKING LOT POOPER ...
Busted By Cops

A Massachusetts woman accused of repeatedly taking dumps in a parking lot is s**t outta luck ... she's finally in custody after essentially getting caught with her pants down.

Cops in Natick, Mass. say they've arrested 51-year-old Andrea Grocer after she allegedly made a habit of pooping outside a sporting goods store. She's being charged with 8 counts of wanton destruction of property.

Police say they started investigating the woman's alleged dirty habit since December after the store owner claimed he routinely found mounds of human feces in the parking lot.

Cops say they initially believed an animal was using the parking lot as its own personal outhouse, but investigators say they eventually found toilet paper and wipes in the area.

The suspect's bowel movements were even caught on surveillance footage, according to police, but her license plate was always shielded from the camera.

Police increased patrols in an effort to catch the serial pooper redhanded, and officers say they caught Grocer preparing to poop in the lot Wednesday morning around 7 AM.

You'll remember, a female jogger dubbed "The Mad Pooper" terrorized a Colorado neighborhood back in 2017 with her sneaky poops ... unclear if she served as any inspo.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/23/woman-accused-repeatedly-pooping-parking-lot-arrested-mugshot/?fbclid=IwAR11LIurCn3KnrADGguzSmTHIjA3q-6LnIKq4tUJ6O40FG95GHwPQcz3wT4