Author Topic: Why do some dogs eat fucking anything?  (Read 1566 times)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
Why do some dogs eat fucking anything?
« on: May 17, 2007, 12:58:16 PM »
My pappa's Red setters eat anything, bloody anything.

Also my Mate had a fucking dog that ate shit, it was fucking funny but why on earth would it do that?

I assume worms have something to do with this but the dog that ate shit was in perfect health, he would eat and eat and eat!

Are some dogs simply greedy or what?

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: Why do some dogs eat fucking anything?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 01:01:42 PM »
don't know....I think sometimes it's boredom....other times...I have no friggen idea

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 01:26:14 PM »
My dog worships food. I dont give her much but she is table side, or staring at your hand as soon as anything that resembles food is around. She gets worked up like a little baby, doesnt wine or anything but kind of stamps her feet and paces around, its hilarious.  I think its just the personality of some dogs. She is a big fan of papertowls too, anything with just the scent of food on it and she will eat it. 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 02:00:17 PM »
My chihuahua does poo poos and then eats then straight away. She doesn't like cold poo poo only warm.
P

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2007, 09:46:31 AM »

Also my Mate had a fucking dog that ate shit, it was fucking funny but why on earth would it do that?

We had a dog that did that for awhile.  The vet said that it could be she was missing something in her diet, or that she was "embarrassed" about pooping  ???  or the fact that cashews came out whole in her poop and she wanted to eat them again.

:P
R