Author Topic: Petition to Ban Female Bodybuilding  (Read 39154 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Petition to Ban Female Bodybuilding
« Reply #150 on: May 18, 2007, 10:33:56 AM »

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: May 18, 2007, 10:35:40 AM »
Female bbing is a travesty and makes me sick, I would sign anything to stop it.

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: May 18, 2007, 11:49:20 AM »
female bber 1: "I think I need to take a break from the juice.  I'm getting hair in weird spots."

Female bber 2: "where?"

Female bber 1: "On my balls."

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 18, 2007, 11:49:57 AM »
female bber 1: "I think I need to take a break from the juice.  I'm getting hair in weird spots."

Female bber 2: "where?"

Female bber 1: "On my balls."

hahahhaha awesomne

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #154 on: May 18, 2007, 11:56:09 AM »
hahahhaha awesomne

haha ok 'dp'  ::)

stark is one of your worst gimmicks

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 18, 2007, 11:59:53 AM »

Holy jesus guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,  :o :o, hypnotic stare. one.way.ticket.to.rio.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #156 on: May 18, 2007, 12:09:53 PM »
I am a fan of extreme female muscle, so I obviosuly disagree with this petition.

D-to the motha fucken P!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't know you were down with the Penoris?  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: May 18, 2007, 01:46:44 PM »
Let me be serious here for a moment.  We are confusing two things: sex & female bb.  They should be allowed to have fbb BUT the question is- Should it be allowed to be paired with the more mainstream male bb?  It seems fitness and figure are a better, more marketable match.  Don't think I do not respect a fbb physical power or hard work because I do.  Just isn't what most ticket payers want in the show. 

Now, are they sexy?  Some of them NO!!!  A good deal I do find very sexy though- Everson, Ripitup, Melissa Detwiller, and most of the fitness girls.  Let's face it- enough Anavar or similar type drugs tighten up the female body and enhance her shape and muscle tone.  "Problem" comes in when a girl starts doing cycles/drugs like a male bb.  I don't find it sexy but hey...I'm sure they are not having a problem getting laid.

In conclusion, female bb should not be banned.  Rather, it should hold it's own shows.  Women can take male hormones and still be sexy or even sexier to most men, but she should becareful what she takes if preserving her femininity is the goal.  If the goal is the female bb then take whatever you need is needed to be competitive.  Just don't except all of us guys to think you are super sexy k?  8)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #158 on: May 18, 2007, 01:51:43 PM »
They should be allowed to have fbb BUT the question is- Should it be allowed to be paired with the more mainstream male bb? 
yes that is the question. And no they definately shouldn't. Its just embarrasing with females with manvoices.

I bet most most people where sinking in their seats when Iris Kyle gave her winner speach at the MrO

suckmymuscle

« Reply #159 on: May 18, 2007, 03:19:37 PM »
I'm collecting signatures in my local area to ban female BB from the Arnold Classic.  I'm planning on taking my signatures and arguments to Ohio legislators and having them pressure the Arnold Classic promoters.

Please sign this thread and support my fight.

The only female bodybuilder who looks like a Human female is Rachel McLish. She is almost 50 and still looks like a gorgeous, feminine young woman in her late twenties to early thirties. All the others seem like extras from the "X-Men" franchise. :-X Seriously, I almost pucked when I saw a video of the 1996 Ms.Olympia "starring" Kim Chizevsky and Lenda Murray. :-\ For fuck sake, how could those two "women" do that to themselves?! :( So, yes, you do have my support 110%! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #160 on: May 18, 2007, 03:35:44 PM »
Guys...plz don't forget natural female bodybuilding. A woman just hitting the gym, with NO chemicals, will generally not get hyper muscular, super shredded, any manly attributes etc. Unfortunately the more visible women are not those, but there are many natty female bb that look nice.....just tight and toned but with all the female curves and faces...like how Mcclish looked back in the day.

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: May 18, 2007, 06:28:00 PM »
ebony-muscle.com has some really hot black chicks like Cassandra Floyd.  There is a happy medium if you dont go too far in my opinion.  Natosha Green is another awesome but muscular black chick.  :-*

PRO_Crastinator

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: May 18, 2007, 07:14:54 PM »
I love Brazilian women

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #163 on: May 18, 2007, 07:18:50 PM »
The fact is they are winning. They may not be what you would want as a girlfriend but you also might not like fat girls or white girls it is purely preference. If they are winning they must be meeting the criteria set and therefore should be respected for their acheivements rather than ridiculed. As I stated would much prefer all womens bodybuilding natural including the fitness and figure I cant believe the ammount of drug taking in figure and fitness I kinda expect it in bodybuilding but  the level of muscularity that the figure and fitness girls have can be achieved naturally so they have no excuse.

Dont ban it refine it!

not quite missy,,

none of the level presented by a top amatuer fitness girl or figure girl can be achieved naturally,,maybe in the 70s and early 80s but even then they were not completly natural,,

as of today any local level  show girl,, and im only talking about fitness girls and figure  girls,, are on clenburetol and cytomel and low level of  growth,,also majority of them  are on anavar and to some extent primobolan and winstrol,,
also every women who step on stage to win a show or to place well will use anti estrogen and or aromatase inhabitor,,which is the reason and ONLY reason they can take away almost completely,,the TONSSS of soft body fat tissue both regular fat and bicelullar fat that is all over  the body of the typical woman and also plenty of men,,

i am VERY VERY SURPRIZED THAT YOU IN THE USA DO NOT SEE WHATS GOING ON AROUND YOU AND INTERPET IT INTO THE FITNESS,,FIGURE AND OFCOURSE FEMALE BODYBUILDING WORLD,,,

you see girls like nicole smith that going from 260 gorilla to 130 figure/fitness looking physiqe,,and you hear the medical report and you hear and see it is GROWTH HORMONE AND OTHER INJECTABLES AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY NARC AND PAIN KILLER WHO CUT FAT LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW,,you see the  spears whore going from 200lb fatzo to 130 lb fit in a matter of weeks,,and some of you still think it is natural.....

i told you before 1000 times,,there is NO NATURAL,,natural is dead,,,every one is on ephedrine on clen,, on cytomel,, on growth,,on injectable clen ,, on pgcl,,on duretics,,,and plenty other products that has b12 written on them but in reality it is estrogen blockers,,

now,,,just to be clear,,, serious female bodybuilders ARE MALES,, majority of them take more stuff than i take or ron coleman take,,

to sit here and say that the muscularity level of either fitness girl or figure girl or bodybuilding girl can be achieved naturally as of 2007 is to simply LIE

hell we have regular gym girls that order hgh on a regular basis,,,they usually 30-40 year old and wanna keep their young beauty ,,,they dont even think about going on stage,,

wise up people stop giving those kids bullshit right and left,,ESPECIALLY IF YOU A COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDER! ! !
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: May 18, 2007, 07:32:19 PM »

not quite missy,,

none of the level presented by a top amatuer fitness girl or figure girl can be achieved naturally,,maybe in the 70s and early 80s but even then they were not completly natural,,

as of today any local level  show girl,, and im only talking about fitness girls and figure  girls,, are on clenburetol and cytomel and low level of  growth,,also majority of them  are on anavar and to some extent primobolan and winstrol,,
also every women who step on stage to win a show or to place well will use anti estrogen and or aromatase inhabitor,,which is the reason and ONLY reason they can take away almost completely,,the TONSSS of soft body fat tissue both regular fat and bicelullar fat that is all over  the body of the typical woman and also plenty of men,,

i am VERY VERY SURPRIZED THAT YOU IN THE USA DO NOT SEE WHATS GOING ON AROUND YOU AND INTERPET IT INTO THE FITNESS,,FIGURE AND OFCOURSE FEMALE BODYBUILDING WORLD,,,

you see girls like nicole smith that going from 260 gorilla to 130 figure/fitness looking physiqe,,and you hear the medical report and you hear and see it is GROWTH HORMONE AND OTHER INJECTABLES AND GOD KNOWS HOW MANY NARC AND PAIN KILLER WHO CUT FAT LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW,,you see the  spears whore going from 200lb fatzo to 130 lb fit in a matter of weeks,,and some of you still think it is natural.....

i told you before 1000 times,,there is NO NATURAL,,natural is dead,,,every one is on ephedrine on clen,, on cytomel,, on growth,,on injectable clen ,, on pgcl,,on duretics,,,and plenty other products that has b12 written on them but in reality it is estrogen blockers,,

now,,,just to be clear,,, serious female bodybuilders ARE MALES,, majority of them take more stuff than i take or ron coleman take,,

to sit here and say that the muscularity level of either fitness girl or figure girl or bodybuilding girl can be achieved naturally as of 2007 is to simply LIE

hell we have regular gym girls that order hgh on a regular basis,,,they usually 30-40 year old and wanna keep their young beauty ,,,they dont even think about going on stage,,

wise up people stop giving those kids bullshit right and left,,ESPECIALLY IF YOU A COMPETETIVE BODYBUILDER! ! !
brutal honesty.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #165 on: May 18, 2007, 07:36:40 PM »

not quite missy,,

With all due respect, some fit/fig girls are amateur level are natural, I don't presume to speak for pros. I've won shows and medaled at international amateur IFBB level with ephedra being the strongest thing I touch, which anyone who knows physiques well and has seen my physique does not doubt. Granted, I never actually get 'shredded' nor am I extremely muscular, plus I'm fitness so 50% of my scoring is routine based. I agree that many fitness and figure girls are hitting stuff, even at low local levels...but some fitness/figure girls do compete naturally, especially at amateur levels. This I know for a fact, as I live in my own skin ;D

Iraclese

• Getbig II
« Reply #166 on: May 18, 2007, 07:47:35 PM »
Last time I checked most of us live in democratic countries.
People have the right to do whatever the hell they friggin
want.  Period.  If that's being a bodybuilder or whatever
that's up to them.  Instead we have all this judgemental punks
thinking they can say what is right and what is wrong.  Go pack
your petition up and go home.  These women bodybuilder have
more passion and heart than your brain could ever understand.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #167 on: May 18, 2007, 07:54:20 PM »
With all due respect, some fit/fig girls are amateur level are natural, I don't presume to speak for pros. I've won shows and medaled at international amateur IFBB level with ephedra being the strongest thing I touch, which anyone who knows physiques well and has seen my physique does not doubt. Granted, I never actually get 'shredded' nor am I extremely muscular, plus I'm fitness so 50% of my scoring is routine based. I agree that many fitness and figure girls are hitting stuff, even at low local levels...but some fitness/figure girls do compete naturally, especially at amateur levels. This I know for a fact, as I live in my own skin ;D

you ate ephedra = you are not natural

ephedrine is thebest fast burner on planet earth,,,even better than lipo suction

when i say natural i mean natural as in protein powder,,real food,,weights,,cardio

there is no natural
fallen angel

SirTraps

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: May 18, 2007, 07:57:20 PM »
i think you can just take ephedra/majuang/ripped fuel etc.....and still be considered natural  ::)

Lets not confuse that with the juiced up freaks on GH , insulin and god knows what else.  ::)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: May 18, 2007, 08:00:05 PM »
you ate ephedra = you are not natural

ephedrine is thebest fast burner on planet earth,,,even better than lipo suction

when i say natural i mean natural as in protein powder,,real food,,weights,,cardio

there is no natural

I read an article from Chris Aceto where he said that Phentermine (sp?) is the best fat burner.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #170 on: May 18, 2007, 08:26:52 PM »
I read an article from Chris Aceto where he said that Phentermine (sp?) is the best fat burner.

If Aceto said that, he's an idiot.
Ron: "I am lazy."

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #171 on: May 18, 2007, 08:32:43 PM »
Guys...plz don't forget natural female bodybuilding. A woman just hitting the gym, with NO chemicals, will generally not get hyper muscular, super shredded, any manly attributes etc. Unfortunately the more visible women are not those, but there are many natty female bb that look nice.....just tight and toned but with all the female curves and faces...like how Mcclish looked back in the day.

That look, I'm all for.
HAHA, RON.....

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #172 on: May 18, 2007, 08:46:01 PM »
I'm collecting signatures in my local area to ban female BB from the Arnold Classic.  I'm planning on taking my signatures and arguments to Ohio legislators and having them pressure the Arnold Classic promoters.

Please sign this thread and support my fight.

Sounds about right.  I can deal with some fitness and figure but the she-beasts that walk around with a Clitasaurus Rex need to be stopped!  Good plan!

*signature*

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #173 on: May 18, 2007, 08:48:44 PM »
Why would anyone want to ban these glorious beauties ???
w

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #174 on: May 18, 2007, 08:51:33 PM »
They are the apitomy of femininity!
w