Author Topic: Layne Norton  (Read 6786 times)

Nuge

• Getbig III
Re: Layne Norton
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2007, 09:46:13 PM »
Layne is one of the few competitors who is also academically-inclined, AND willing to share his knowledge with others. His thread at MD is a gold mine of information for natural bbers.
Repent, or join me!

affy

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2007, 09:48:56 PM »
Layne is one of the few competitors who is also academically-inclined, AND willing to share his knowledge with others. His thread at MD is a gold mine of information for natural bbers.

link?

id appreciate it

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2007, 09:53:01 PM »
link?

id appreciate it

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=4226
 8)

Check out his articles at bodybuilding.com, too... just search for him there. Excellent.
Repent, or join me!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2007, 10:02:11 PM »
serious question matt c or t or wahtever you are...
do you wok out> you got a noodle neck and look so anemic you look starved.
damn sad , hit up some juice and grow, you got shitty genetics too but make the best of them..

To be honest, I am around where I would like to be physique wise.  I know it sounds crazy for me to say that at 185 or whatever I am now, but I am roughly what I would to be size wise.  205 with my present condition would do it - I am probably 12-14%, although some have guessed less and TA guessed me to be 20-29%.

Keep in mind there are pros and cons with juicing - for instance, it is easy for me to maintain under 200 but it would be a lot more work to maintain a juiced physique.  I would still like to be bigger of course, but I am nearing about where I always wanted to be.  The Arnold pictures of me don't really do me justice.  I will post some new pictures soon.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

affy

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2007, 10:08:51 PM »
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=4226
 8)

Check out his articles at bodybuilding.com, too... just search for him there. Excellent.

thanks!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2007, 10:14:03 PM »
terrible genetics, good work on making the best of those long legs and skinny muscles.
he''s an asshole know it all on the boards and a dick in the gym
his huffing and puffing is hilarious in his vids and his posing routines made me cry I laughed so hard.

LMAO!! ;D

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2007, 12:34:19 AM »
Ah well most "naturals" nowadays use SLin/HgH as a post workout supplement. They don't have my respect, because they always bitch about the bigger juicing guys. Don't feel offended by that yet, but im planning my cycle next year.

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2007, 05:12:02 AM »

Do you have a link of his website?

http://www.biolayne.com/

Taking time to propagate online...
Repent, or join me!

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2007, 05:36:40 AM »
hahahahahaha, another anonymous internet monster ::) Layne definitely looks like he trains in that picture above, he's not Coleman or Cutler sized by a long shot but to say he looks like he doesn't train is just pure jealousy, post a picture "usmokepole" and show us all what a monster you are.

calm down fatboy wouldnt want to send you into cardiac arrest from over stimulation.

in the pic were he is diced, he looks good. What i was talking about was him in the underarmour offseason. He looks smooth and smallish.

Nuge

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2007, 05:54:00 AM »
hahaha suck his dick some more you fag.  you people must be morons or complete noobs to think that Layne has something new under the sun to share or that getting a good physique is some secret that only a blowhard PhD could have the answer too.  no wonder you guys weigh 185 pounds ahaha

No one thinks Layne has some kind of secret info about training or diet... he's just willing to share what he does know.
Repent, or join me!

jason armstrong

• Getbig IV
  • Riverview Trailer Park St Louis MO
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2007, 06:22:10 AM »
To be honest, I am around where I would like to be physique wise.  I know it sounds crazy for me to say that at 185 or whatever I am now, but I am roughly what I would to be size wise.  205 with my present condition would do it - I am probably 12-14%, although some have guessed less and TA guessed me to be 20-29%.

Keep in mind there are pros and cons with juicing - for instance, it is easy for me to maintain under 200 but it would be a lot more work to maintain a juiced physique.  I would still like to be bigger of course, but I am nearing about where I always wanted to be.  The Arnold pictures of me don't really do me justice.  I will post some new pictures soon.
cool thanks for the response i am just jiving with you anyway you got a good site and contribute a lot...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2007, 07:48:16 AM »
But how do you know he's natural?
Because he claims that he's natural :) (like anyone else... ::)).

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 19, 2007, 02:51:20 PM »
cool thanks for the response i am just jiving with you anyway you got a good site and contribute a lot...

Sure, no hard feelings - opinions will differ or course.  I don't particularly mind criticism because I am pretty content with myself and I think there comes a time in a person's life when self acceptance will overwhelm any negative opinions from others.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 10:05:08 PM »
you guys are nuts if you think he is as big as someone can get naturally. in that tight shirt it appears he doesnt even train.

he's not very big, but maintains good condition.

I think he has great size for a natural.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

AVBG

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 11:34:18 PM »
does that mean he gives a good reach around

Yeah, longer arms ;D

sinbad

• Getbig III
  • Chest like Arnold!
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2007, 07:50:19 AM »
Layne Norton actually gave me a better understanding of natural bodybuilding. I am not a bodybuilder, per say, just a guy that likes to work out and stay in shape, and when I saw Layne, I thought this must be a joke, he is no bigger or muscular then me. Now after being on Getbig for a while I am starting to see the big difference between, juiced and natural. Now i realize that all the people that are bodybuilders to me, from Sergio to Coleman and all in between have been on steroids. I had never really seen a "natural" bodybuilder before. Even some of the guys at my old gym(new gym is a joke) I now realize were on drugs. It does make me feel better about my own physique.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2007, 07:59:29 AM »
Excellent natural bodybuilder!  Reflects generally the size that most people could actually attain naturally.  I will be doing an interview with him very soon.

You look like the douche that does the subway ads.  :-X

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2007, 08:00:45 AM »
terrible genetics, good work on making the best of those long legs and skinny muscles.
his huffing and puffing is hilarious in his vids and his posing routines made me cry I laughed so hard.
haha i can actually agree to some of this. he seems like the typical loudmouth asshole in the gym.

his posing is pretty lame to  :P

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7686129231282543303

good natural physique nontheless but overhyped on the boards like said

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2007, 08:27:40 AM »
I think the dude is smart and generaly all round nice guy, I was only talking to him online but he came accross as very nice helful. I can imagine why he doesn't post here but it would be cool to have him on board.

He is one of the view I believe need to be "loud" in the gym in order to have a good workout, I remember him posting at bb.com Board way way back when he pretty much was only somebody known on the board, he posted an movie were he got filmed by his chick doing squats impressive I think 5 wheels on each side very low ass to the grass.... there as well he was pretty loud as well and I even remember him posting once that he had problems with another guy who complained about him beeing loud.

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2007, 09:24:43 AM »

Can you imagine this guys behavior and attitude if he was on steroids??!! He would be worse than Derek Anthony

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2007, 09:40:08 AM »

Layne's a great guy.  Knows A LOT about proper nutrition and contest prep.  He wasn't blessed with the best genetics as you can see if you look at his skinny pictures before he started Training, but damn what an amazing transformation that he has made, looks great now.

I consider him a good friend, and I think anyone else that comes in contact with him would feel the same way.  He'll practically answer any questions you have about proper nutrition and is always ready to help.  He's going to do very well as a natural pro.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2007, 10:25:50 AM »
I don't think of Layne Norton until someone mentions him here.

And usually I just shrug and think "ok" to myself when I open a thread about him.

How come you react in this way Cartel?
Q

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2007, 02:05:56 PM »
Considering the average lifter is a fvcking idiot when it comes to supplement knowledge, it is nice to see someone who is trying to make the most of both worlds.  He doesn't run off superior genetics.  He uses is knowledge to push his natural body to its limits.  He's still young and has plenty of time to advance his body.  There are plenty of people who have better bodies, without drugs, with superior genetics.  We all know people like that. 

He loves all this bodybuilding stuff, but at least he's smart enough to get a great education.  You have to respect him for practicing what he preaches, few do it.