Author Topic: classroom teacher!!!  (Read 5657 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: classroom teacher!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2007, 07:04:38 AM »
all the fatties are coming out to protect one of their fat brothers. you must be obese too.  ;D

im 5'9 223lbs of pure muscle. far from a pencil neck.  :-*
haahahahahahaha, 223 of "pure muscle" at 5'9", so basically you're Phil Heath's contest size, right?

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2007, 07:39:20 AM »
haahahahahahaha, 223 of "pure muscle" at 5'9", so basically you're Phil Heath's contest size, right?

hahahahaha yes SF, someone call Weider right away, we have an undiscovered pro in competition shape right under our noses

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2007, 07:42:25 AM »
hahahahaha yes SF, someone call Weider right away, we have an undiscovered pro in competition shape right under our noses
hahahahahaha, where do these monsters come from? ;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2007, 10:05:21 AM »
maybe pure muscle was abit of an exageration lol but im far from a pencil neck, carrying alot of muscle with pretty low %. i have no need to be obese to feel big hahaaaaaaa, MOS is so fat that he bounces the db on his belly when doing "110" lbs curls and sarcasm uses his double chin as a lifting strap.  :D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2007, 12:30:22 PM »
maybe pure muscle was abit of an exageration lol but im far from a pencil neck, carrying alot of muscle with pretty low %. i have no need to be obese to feel big hahaaaaaaa, MOS is so fat that he bounces the db on his belly when doing "110" lbs curls and sarcasm uses his double chin as a lifting strap.  :D
post a picture "slaveboy", i mean fuck, 5'9" and 223 at low bodyfat% you must look incredible, let's see a picture.