Author Topic: eating when on question...  (Read 2906 times)

4thAD

Re: eating when on question...
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2007, 10:41:26 PM »
?

Was aimed at ZEEK! You got him haha hehe I guess you had to be there! Not funny OK Ill go home!

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2007, 05:19:33 AM »
Was aimed at ZEEK! You got him haha hehe I guess you had to be there! Not funny OK Ill go home!

Ah, I got ya..  Its all good baby!
U

geminiproduct

• Getbig II
  • I will need a lawyer, cuz you will need a Doctor!!
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2007, 09:37:24 AM »
sounds like you should learn more about your diet and how your body responds to it before you start jamming needles in yourself.  Thats the wicked truth.  That way you could maximize your results and really put on the 20 lbs without looking pregnant.   8)
one shot, one kill.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2007, 10:58:19 AM »
Ude, you are arguing with an internet scammer who killed a guy with one punch to the head and the cops didn't even question him.

let him have his play time on here...just ignore him.

i do believe there are guys who can eat whatever they want but based on zeeks past posts he claims to never have been above 190 pounds and he presses the 140's for reps...lol

8)

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2007, 02:47:50 PM »
Ude, you are arguing with an internet scammer who killed a guy with one punch to the head and the cops didn't even question him.

let him have his play time on here...just ignore him.

i do believe there are guys who can eat whatever they want but based on zeeks past posts he claims to never have been above 190 pounds and he presses the 140's for reps...lol

8)

Your right he killed a guy. . . Nothing happened to him
Customs came to his house. . . Nothing happen to him

He can lose 38 lbs and only drop 2% BF

And he buries his gear outside.

As far as maybe having a very high metabolism, I am sure there are guys that can eat whatever they want. But there would not be 30+ lbs in weight fluctuation.

I guess I lied. . . . . . NOW  I  AM  DONE

Ude.

U

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2007, 06:01:56 PM »
sounds like you should learn more about your diet and how your body responds to it before you start jamming needles in yourself.  Thats the wicked truth.  That way you could maximize your results and really put on the 20 lbs without looking pregnant.   8)
HAHA right. We've seen your pics mr. I've trained for 10 years and use. Best advice you can give anyone on this board is NONE. The only thing you ever post is abunch of worthless condescending bullshit just like you have in this thread, and every other thread you've posted in.

geminiproduct

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2007, 08:43:32 PM »
HAHA right. We've seen your pics mr. I've trained for 10 years and use. Best advice you can give anyone on this board is NONE. The only thing you ever post is abunch of worthless condescending bullshit just like you have in this thread, and every other thread you've posted in.
if you've seen my pics, then you know the deal....SHOW US YOUR PREGO PICS....Mr. I know everything...but I cannot figure out  a diet that doesn't make me look pregnant....lol...like I said research your diet before you go jamming needles in yourself and wasting good money that you definitely cannot afford to lose.  You were the one being condescending in my  thread like you knew everything.......and then I read this idiotic shit.  You cannot figure out your own damn diet, and you plan on putting on 20lbs during a cycle........buy a clue...get a vowel...do us a favor...stay off of your moms computer and go play in traffic.  I look pregnant...HELP ME WITH MY DIET.....LMAO..Sounds like feminine issues....TRY RESEARCH RETARD!!
one shot, one kill.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2007, 09:25:57 PM »
You said it yourself. The man who thinks he knows everything knows nothing. Which is why I post the questions I do. If there's a better way of doing things or someone that has been in my position that I can learn from, they it's worth taking the time to hear them out. Unlike your worthless post that has nothing to offer what so ever to this thread beyond proving my point once again that your posts are a waste of bandwidth. Get my diet right? My last cycle of test and dbol for only 10 weeks sent me from 203 to 242lbs but also raised my BF percentage up 6% which isn't what I wanted. I know how to gain size on my cycle with a BIG diet but THIS time I want to build as cleanly as I can without giving me that so called "pregnant" look you speak of. This time I'm starting at 238 and trying to climb to 255-260 in 15 weeks, which as of the other day, made me over 240 and went down a 1% on my bodyfat. As you so bluntly put before, research and read before looking like a dumbass.

geminiproduct

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2007, 11:12:37 AM »
You know what I'll be the bigger man....lol...no pun intended bro.....you flamed me...I flamed you...life goes on.......From what you are saying you should cut down on your carbs.....(and the carbs you keep HAVE TO BE CLEAN).....up your protein if needed....up your cardio...yup even when bulking cardio is mando......and Do ab/core exercises like every other day in addition to your regular training....... and if your  at 4k on your daily intake from what your saying you should take a little closer to 3k....a clean 3k.....are you using dbol again this cycle??....thats known for causing bloating also...like the other guy said you can always cut later anyways...........Good luck bro
one shot, one kill.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2007, 11:20:25 AM »
You know what I'll be the bigger man....lol...no pun intended bro.....you flamed me...I flamed you...life goes on.......From what you are saying you should cut down on your carbs.....(and the carbs you keep HAVE TO BE CLEAN).....up your protein if needed....up your cardio...yup even when bulking cardio is mando......and Do ab/core exercises like every other day in addition to your regular training....... and if your  at 4k on your daily intake from what your saying you should take a little closer to 3k....a clean 3k.....are you using dbol again this cycle??....thats known for causing bloating also...like the other guy said you can always cut later anyways...........Good luck bro

I appreciate this post and you're right. It's very hard to reach 4k cals a day without having this many carbs. By the time I get to about 400 or so grams of protien, I'm only a little over 2k cals and I HATE the way rice, pasta, and potatoes make me feel but I eat them anyway. You probably are bigger than me. I'm at 244 and 14% so I'll give you that portion of it. Again I appreciate the HELPFUL comment and will take it in with the rest. No to the DBOL... I held more water than seaworld.