Author Topic: Can u get a girl pregnant while on the gear  (Read 3086 times)

4thAD

Re: Can u get a girl pregnant while on the gear
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2007, 10:09:57 PM »
Uhhhh Im sure Trab has you well beat in that dept. bro! In fact I know it! I mean come he loves Thais women

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 03:42:40 PM »
I have done 4 cycles already young grasshopper. You tell me whats up

I thought we had another anti-steroid member at the juice bar trying to SAVE us all with your "dont use gear line"!! ::)

A handle like Sgt dont help w/ that either.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 04:14:17 PM »
I thought we had another anti-steroid member at the juice bar trying to SAVE us all with your "dont use gear line"!! ::)

A handle like Sgt dont help w/ that either.

Not me :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2007, 04:20:52 PM »
Not me :D

I get a kick out of them, why the hell they bother? There's a few here that will just go on...(anti-steroid)
Usualy with the most BS "Facts".

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2007, 07:08:06 PM »
Can you get a girl pregnant on AAS? Ask Vic Martinez...ask Gustavo Badel...ask Arnold...etc.

Further, I have several friends, with children, who were conceived while on cycle...however, all of these babies are born with DB's in hand.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2007, 07:21:57 PM »
however, all of these babies are born with DB's in hand.

LOL  :D

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 02:28:31 PM »
Actually, a low dose of somthing mild like andriol that raises libido even a little, will = more sex w/ out knocking out sperm production.
That runs the odds up. Lots of these couples that "cant get pregnant" need to address HOW you get prego in the 1st place.
Hey bang three times a day at her most fertile time... Plenty of them have no inclination to  do that if they had the time.
I also personally think the smell of steroid on a guy makes women hornier ;D.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2007, 07:30:41 AM »
Actually, a low dose of somthing mild like andriol that raises libido even a little, will = more sex w/ out knocking out sperm production.
That runs the odds up. Lots of these couples that "cant get pregnant" need to address HOW you get prego in the 1st place.
Hey bang three times a day at her most fertile time... Plenty of them have no inclination to  do that if they had the time.
I also personally think the smell of steroid on a guy makes women hornier ;D.

I hate to say it, but I believe this to be true...When I have 1g of Test in my body women seems to be extremely more responsive and love how aggressive I am during a cycle....
You Can't Do It!!!

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2007, 08:21:27 AM »
I hate to say it, but I believe this to be true...When I have 1g of Test in my body women seems to be extremely more responsive and love how aggressive I am during a cycle....

I do think so. I think it goes beyond just having the self-esteme of a pro wrestler bit. It seems strange women actually try to get much closer. esp the milf stuff that needs regular banging. Ive pondered this a long time. I swear they like the smell of all the test sweating out.  I think they have better sense of smell on average too.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2007, 01:59:40 PM »
I do think so. I think it goes beyond just having the self-esteme of a pro wrestler bit. It seems strange women actually try to get much closer. esp the milf stuff that needs regular banging. Ive pondered this a long time. I swear they like the smell of all the test sweating out.  I think they have better sense of smell on average too.

pheromones at their finest. there is truth to the theory.....

http://cas.bellarmine.edu/tietjen/images/human_pheromones.htm

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2007, 03:57:18 PM »

I am right there with ya man...I sweat like a sob when I am full of Test having sex and I have never heard one woman complain about it...Actually they act as if they love it more...I have the freakest women as sex partners while on cycle, which is good for me too, because when I have that much Test in me there is no satisfying the urge for sex...God love Testosterone!!!!!
You Can't Do It!!!