Author Topic: Hahahahahaha, i guess i was wrong about "rude buoy"............  (Read 2034 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Hahahahahaha, i guess i was wrong about "rude buoy"............
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2007, 01:24:05 PM »
It's kind of sad to see how stalkerish "Joey Tito" is. Could he be any more obsessed with Sarcasm? You should sign a pair of your boxers and mail them to him Sarcasm.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2007, 01:26:52 PM »
It's kind of sad to see how stalkerish "Joey Tito" is. Could he be any more obsessed with Sarcasm? You should sign a pair of your boxers and mail them to him Sarcasm.
hahahhaa, exactly BF you should have seen him on the Gossip board, i owned him with one post and he came back with three unanswered posts hours apart ripping into me, i was so far in his head that he was shaking and sweating and hours later he was still angry, hahahahahaaaa. ;D

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: June 05, 2007, 01:30:27 PM »

Could you be any more obsessed with Bluto, pumphard, etc.?  ;)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2007, 01:31:50 PM »
hahahhaa, exactly BF you should have seen him on the Gossip board, i owned him with one post and he came back with three unanswered posts hours apart ripping into me, i was so far in his head that he was shaking and sweating and hours later he was still angry, hahahahahaaaa. ;D

hmm, interesting.  You run like a chickenshit and refuse to address any of my issues in a serious fashion except with the usual "hahahaha oh brother" stuff.  Where I come from, you're what we call a "coward."  What do you think about that, Dave? ;)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #29 on: June 05, 2007, 02:00:33 PM »

hahahahahah, sounds like "Joey Tito" is quite the penis puffing cockhound.  ::)

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2007, 02:05:12 PM »

Dude, no offense, but you need to work on your insults.  Laaaaaaaame.....

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2007, 02:16:03 PM »
Joey, haven't you noticed, when you attack the leader, the rest of the misfits come out of the woodwork.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 02:18:34 PM »
Joey, haven't you noticed, when you attack the leader, the rest of the misfits come out of the woodwork.
hahaahahahah 3 whole squad members they kicked the best out and the smart ones left.....
p

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 02:20:28 PM »

haha yes.  Though you'll also notice that it's not like back in the old days, when half a dozen or more would come to his aid.  I'm "told"--actually I know this firsthand--that this is due to the disappointment and embarrassment that ensued when SF's pics on anabolic review were posted...

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 02:25:16 PM »
haha yes.  Though you'll also notice that it's not like back in the old days, when half a dozen or more would come to his aid.  I'm "told"--actually I know this firsthand--that this is due to the disappointment and embarrassment that ensued when SF's pics on anabolic review were posted...
I guess it's kind of shameful when you insult everyone's else's pick and then you look the way he does.