Author Topic: Silvio cuts Milos; new weapon of choice is Glass  (Read 9934 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Silvio cuts Milos; new weapon of choice is Glass
« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2007, 04:38:50 PM »
Opinions are like assholes....everyone has one, and they all stink. Especially yours.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2007, 04:53:30 PM »
no, because many HAVE argued that statement. 

I stated nothing false.

Many may have argued but it doesn't make it true.

Also, you mentioned Branch and the fact that he just won a show possibley because he trains heavy. Branch winning that show had nothing more to do with his training than it did him looking terrible for the Arnold Classic. I'm sure that he didn't all of the sudden increase his poundages for the AC to the NY Pro.

I ETA PI

• Getbig III
  • TAPPA KEGGA BREW!
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2007, 05:08:40 PM »

Many may have argued but it doesn't make it true.

Also, you mentioned Branch and the fact that he just won a show possibley because he trains heavy. Branch winning that show had nothing more to do with his training than it did him looking terrible for the Arnold Classic. I'm sure that he didn't all of the sudden increase his poundages for the AC to the NY Pro.

I didn't say it was a true statement.  I said that many have argued that Flex did not reach his potential.  I implied nothing more than enough people felt that statement was true enough to create an 'argument' over.  Nothing more.

Branch MAY not be in the position to win a show IF HE NAILS HIS CONDITIONG (which is what you're alluding too), had he spent the last 15 years training like a pussy. 

Perhaps the reason SOME lower level pros are not in the position to win a show (IF THEY NAIL THEIR CONDITION so that point does not need to be re-made) is because of their lack of REAL WORK in the weight room. 

There is a difference between ego lifting, and hard work. 
Some people comfort themselves in the gym under the FALSE guise that taking it easy is actually better for them.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2007, 10:38:16 PM »
(Photos courtesy of  Madmax6's life in venice.,flexonline.com)

Atlantic

• Getbig III
Milos,,,,,,a liar??
« Reply #79 on: May 26, 2007, 07:37:47 AM »
After being updated on the Silvio/Milos story it is clear that Milos was using Silvio to promote himself.  And saying he is his manager, trainer, nutritionist, promoter and god know what.  Now that it shows up Milos is a fraud and did all of that controversy to keep his name alive in the sport; should bodybuilders still associate with him. 

Just cause Milos thought that shawn ditched him everyone got upset.  But when Milos sabotages some ones reputation and dries him out financially; there are people who actually still like him.  I can’t get this point.  Milos always tries to act like he is the smartest and the modest guy around, where in the real world he is a piece of shit that actually can’t get his game straight cause of all the bull shit he delivers to people. 

What happened to his super drink and removing the IFBB vice president resolutions?

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Milos,,,,,,a liar??
« Reply #80 on: May 26, 2007, 07:53:15 AM »
go home... this is getting old and lame. we already had 100 threads about it.