Author Topic: Will Milos will throw his hat into the contest promoting arena  (Read 4858 times)

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
Re: Since Milos' Seminar was successful.....
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 07:46:11 PM »
Garraeth, it is fun chatting with you but I have nothing to prove to some internet idiot.

Apparently, the 100+ posts you have under your name of "TexasBubba" says otherwise..... ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2007, 07:50:19 PM »
Speaking of bluffs, check out your website...you are a computer pussy.  While developing websites I was making traveling the world and putting out fires.  Bob, Jay, Shawn, Melvin, Branch, Troy, Ronnie, Bill, Phil, etc...they are friends of mine.  Why don't you come out to the Colorado Pro.  Would love to meet you.  
so why haven't any of these guys come forward, let's say specifically  Melvin, as he was on here recently, to claim that they know you and you're a real nice, stand up guy?

And Bobs credibility with me is borderline right now, with his involvement in the Sean/Milos/Silvio deal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 05:23:23 AM »
bubba is there anything you don't do????::)

you know everyone, do everything, etc etc.

you are an insecure little man who needs to boast to make himself feel better to computer geeks as you put it.

who is sadder? us or you for trying to impress us?

oh and nice pictures, i see how a picture of a big flame, and the back of an oil workers head proved who you are. hahahahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 05:27:09 AM »
Speaking of bluffs, check out your website...you are a computer pussy.  While developing websites I was making traveling the world and putting out fires.  Bob, Jay, Shawn, Melvin, Branch, Troy, Ronnie, Bill, Phil, etc...they are friends of mine.  Why don't you come out to the Colorado Pro.  Would love to meet you.  

You have friends in high places and a great background, in which case you'll be proud to be identified here..go ahead..

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2007, 12:39:09 AM »
Speaking of bluffs, check out your website...you are a computer pussy.  While developing websites I was making traveling the world and putting out fires.  Bob, Jay, Shawn, Melvin, Branch, Troy, Ronnie, Bill, Phil, etc...they are friends of mine.  Why don't you come out to the Colorado Pro.  Would love to meet you. 

Hey Blubber, why do ACT like you are somebody.  Yet you refuse to post your pic or even your name.  You are either embarrased of your self (which is probably one answer) or you are just a wannabe.  Now which one is it.  Cause you talk shit with nothing to back it up.  You put out toilet bowl fires and thats it.  Live with that since you make over a million a month doing it. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2007, 12:41:57 AM »
Garraeth, it is fun chatting with you but I have nothing to prove to some internet idiot.  Those in the industry, which you obvisouly are not know me and what I have done for the sport.  Thanks for chatting.

I have a feeling from this post, is your only contribution to BB has been nothing but a fluffer and the guy putting on the tan on the guys in the back.  I'm sure the guys all enjoy it, but please don't make it sound like you are anything more than that.

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2007, 05:27:43 AM »
I have a feeling from this post, is your only contribution to BB has been nothing but a fluffer and the guy putting on the tan on the guys in the back.  I'm sure the guys all enjoy it, but please don't make it sound like you are anything more than that.

Kieth, I am married.  You job as a fluffer is safe.  However, I don't think your FATTTTTTASSSSSS does anything for anyone.  How long has it been since you have even seen you own penis?  LMAO....

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2007, 05:30:14 AM »
Hey Blubber, why do ACT like you are somebody.  Yet you refuse to post your pic or even your name.  You are either embarrased of your self (which is probably one answer) or you are just a wannabe.  Now which one is it.  Cause you talk shit with nothing to back it up.  You put out toilet bowl fires and thats it.  Live with that since you make over a million a month doing it. 

Hey Keith, I posted pics.  Maybe if you take you face out of your plate you would have seen them.  I am sure when you FAT ASS takes a shit Mr. Rooter is needed at your small shack, but I handle fires which pay money to be extinguished.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2007, 06:08:59 AM »
Kieth, I am married.  You job as a fluffer is safe.  However, I don't think your FATTTTTTASSSSSS does anything for anyone.  How long has it been since you have even seen you own penis?  LMAO....

lol

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2007, 06:36:51 AM »
. um  wasn't even jacko married twice?

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2007, 10:10:10 AM »

I am the one leading the charge.  No jerking off...oh you still haven't seen you peter yet have you.

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2007, 10:15:02 AM »
Keith, been nice chatting with you today.  But got to run.  Unlike you I go to the gym.  Do yourself a favor and step away from the plate, turn the TV off and go to the gym.  It's just down the street from your shack.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2007, 10:26:35 AM »
Keith, been nice chatting with you today.  But got to run.  Unlike you I go to the gym.  Do yourself a favor and step away from the plate, turn the TV off and go to the gym.  It's just down the street from your shack.

Yea I bet you workout.  Going to Curves and looking through the window doesn't count as going to the gym  Nice try

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2007, 10:28:26 AM »
Yea I bet you workout.  Going to Curves and looking through the window doesn't count as going to the gym  Nice try

That is much closer than you will ever get to a gym.  Really, now go work out it is for your own good.  Obsity is not good.  I bet you get tired of shoppingin the BIG, BIG and BIGGER section at the Wal-Mart in Kona.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Will Milos will throw his hat into the contest promoting arena
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2007, 10:30:32 AM »
Milos shoud go ahead and help promote a contest. In California, Jon Lindsay does a great job at the shows, including this weeken's NPC California should be a blast.  Lonnie Teper is promoting is own show here in California on June 23rd in Pasadena, which I am going to, and is a great contest for start in.  Site is at www.npcjuniorcal.com.   Perhaps Milos can join with LT, come support the show like he does Jon's show, and build it up!

But Keith, you need to chill out a little, and start giving us the positives of the sport. And yes, I can vouch for Texasbubba who is very passionate and has done a lot for the sport. The basis is we all enjoy the sport of bodybuilding, just how it is handled is the discussion.

But lets stop with the active name calling guys.  And Keith - you agreed last year to go to the O, but couldnt.  There is no stopping you this year! Get you ass to California already.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2007, 10:31:34 AM »
You too would love to see Milos put his money where his mouth is?

Where is my mouth?

What do you have in mind?

Contrary to you - I don't brag about money and how much I am worth...That's nobody's business but mine.

I can tell you this - I came to this country with $428.00 almost 20 years ago...with a suitcase and a dream...(and maybe 20 words I could say on English...)
Everything I have is what I made "with my own hands" - through hard work and sacrifices (and someone like your friend Shawn tried to ruin it and present me to the world as "drug dealer" who makes "dirty money"...While he continues to accuse me of "extracurricular activities" and bluntly talk about me selling steroids and all kinds of other drugs - I told him and anyone else - to go ahead and post a SINGLE case of me doing it...One instance, one name, one bodybuilder or a person whom I supposedly sold ANY kind of steroids or drugs would be ENOUGH to make his case...)

I always put my money where my mouth is...as I always say or do ONLY what I believe in...

Milos, you should sue sean gay for defamation.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2007, 10:32:13 AM »

Where is my mouth?

Contrary to you - I don't brag about money and how much I am worth...That's nobody's business but mine.

I can tell you this - I came to this country with $428.00 almost 20 years ago...with a suitcase and a dream...(and maybe 20 words I could say on English...)
Everything I have is what I made "with my own hands" - through hard work and sacrifices (and someone like your friend Shawn tried to ruin it and present me to the world as "drug dealer" who makes "dirty money"...While he continues to accuse me of "extracurricular activities" and bluntly talk about me selling steroids and all kinds of other drugs - I told him and anyone else - to go ahead and post a SINGLE case of me doing it...One instance, one name, one bodybuilder or a person whom I supposedly sold ANY kind of steroids or drugs would be ENOUGH to make his case...)

I always put my money where my mouth is...as I always say or do ONLY what I believe in...

texasbubba

• Getbig II
  • Don't hate!
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2007, 10:34:00 AM »
Milos shoud go ahead and help promote a contest. In California, Jon Lindsay does a great job at the shows, including this weeken's NPC California should be a blast.  Lonnie Teper is promoting is own show here in California on June 23rd in Pasadena, which I am going to, and is a great contest for start in.  Site is at www.npcjuniorcal.com.   Perhaps Milos can join with LT, come support the show like he does Jon's show, and build it up!

But Keith, you need to chill out a little, and start giving us the positives of the sport. And yes, I can vouch for Texasbubba who is very passionate and has done a lot for the sport. The basis is we all enjoy the sport of bodybuilding, just how it is handled is the discussion.

But lets stop with the active name calling guys.  And Keith - you agreed last year to go to the O, but couldnt.  There is no stopping you this year! Get you ass to California already.

I will call a truce with Onlyme.  The bottom line is that we need to work together with the promoters, sponsors, fans and athletes to grow our sport.  As Jay stated, the past Monday, our sport will never be mainstream, but we certainly have ample room to grow.  All we need is for folks to quit talking about the negatives and come forth with some positive ideas.  People will listen and there is some new blood in the industry that can assist in pushing good, solid ideas.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2007, 10:34:54 AM »

Where is my mouth?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2007, 10:35:56 AM »
hey ain't you chester from dude wheres my car?
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2007, 11:07:14 AM »
hey ain't you chester from dude wheres my car?

Dude! ;)

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2007, 11:10:27 AM »
If I had a scanner....I'd love to post some Kuwait pictures.

Maybe I can borrow one.

I've also got some good Somalia pictures.