Author Topic: These pics give me a hard-on...I'd love to cram my tongue in this!!!  (Read 1410 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
  :)

anvil

• Getbig IV
Looks like Goodrum is gonna beat you to it  8)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
mos is such a disgusting fat body im starting to think he's even worse than squadfather
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
Looks good  :P :P

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
another fatass shows his appreciation what a surprise
Z

Stark

• Getbig V

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
You can posts photos all day fact remains - you're a fat piece of shit.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
You can posts photos all day fact remains - you're a fat piece of shit.

just a couple of threats ago you called me a skinny bitch... now I'm fat ::)

Fact is, you are the only one on getbig that has said that you are fat and don't train, what you are doing on this board is beyond me...

And the image is fitting, all you do every day is to complain about other people posts.... makes you a crybaby.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
just a couple of threats ago you called me a skinny bitch... now I'm fat ::)

Fact is, you are the only one on getbig that has said that you are fat and don't train, what you are doing on this board is beyond me...

And the image is fitting, all you do every day is to complain about other people posts.... makes you a crybaby.

When have I said this? Post it.
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
mos is such a disgusting fat body im starting to think he's even worse than squadfather

Of course I'm a disgusting fat body.....I lie about my lifts and don't actually train.   I'm so fat I make most fatties look like elderly jews at Sobibor.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: These pics give me a hard-on...I'd love to cram my tongue in this!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2007, 09:38:26 AM »
Of course I'm a disgusting fat body.....I lie about my lifts and don't actually train.   I'm so fat I make most fatties look like elderly jews at Sobibor.

I'm sure you train once in a while but you do lie about your lifts and you're carrying way too much bodyfat for your appearance and health.

You probably haven't seen your abs since you were a kid.
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2007, 09:43:15 AM »
I'm sure you train once in a while but you do lie about your lifts and you're carrying way too much bodyfat for your appearance and health.

You probably haven't seen your abs since you were a kid.

Exactly, I'm grossly obese, have poor hygience, severely diabetic, cholesterol through the roof, my liver is failing from alcohol abuse, I've never seen my abs, I eat cupcakes like tic tacs, I lie to compensate for my broken ego and I'm too scared to even visit a gym because people will stare and laugh at me due to my Jabba the Hut-ish appeareance.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2007, 09:44:54 AM »
Exactly, I'm grossly obese, have poor hygience, severely diabetic, cholesterol through the roof, my liver is failing from alcohol abuse, I've never seen my abs, I eat cupcakes like tic tacs, I lie to compensate for my broken ego and I'm too scared to even visit a gym because people will stare and laugh at me due to my Jabba the Hut-ish appeareance.

You use the same reply tactics as girls do when someone call them fat. By exaggerating they think people won't think they're fat.

I see through them and I see through you. There's NO WAY you're in shape.
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 09:51:46 AM »
You use the same reply tactics as girls do when someone call them fat. By exaggerating they think people won't think they're fat.

I see through them and I see through you. There's NO WAY you're in shape.

AHAHAHAAHAH!!!!   I could've written your replies for you.