Author Topic: New MD Cover: Battle of the hardcore super freak beasts!  (Read 5536 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: New MD Cover: Battle of the hardcore super freak beasts!
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2007, 12:24:01 PM »
FUCKIN SUCKS AND SO DOES YOUR NEW BLOOD IN THERE.......KEEP THROWING MONEY IN THAT WEBSITE THAT IS GOING WELL .......:(

LEE...IM BEGINING TO WORRY BOUT YOU MAN...IM A FAN, BUT YOU DRINK ALOT OF HATERADE BRO.      I THINK YOU MUST WANT AN ENDORSEMENT OR CONTRACT WITH THE IFBB OR MD OR SOMETHING.
YOU BITCH ABOUT IT TO MUCH........MAYBE YOUR NOT READY TO REALLY RETIRE.

I KNOW YOU COULD STILL KILL MOST OF THESE GUYS ON STAGE.........JUST DO YOUR TIME AND JUMP BACK IN..........NO SHAME IN THAT.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2007, 12:26:07 PM »
WHAT CUASE I PIONT OUT THE TRUTHS THAT IS BITCHING....NO I DONT WANT BACK BACK IN ...........I JUST HATE SEEING ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE...I WAS THERE LONG ENOUGHT TO KNOW WHAT REALLY GOES ON.....AND HAD MANY CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE IN IFBB AND MD....BUT WHEN THEY ARE AROUBND CERTAIN PEOPLE THIER STORY CHANGES....WHY CANT PEOPLE BE THEMSELVES FOR GOOD SAKE .......

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2007, 12:30:43 PM »
WHAT CUASE I PIONT OUT THE TRUTHS THAT IS BITCHING....NO I DONT WANT BACK BACK IN ...........I JUST HATE SEEING ALL THIS BULLSHIT ABOUT HOW GOOD THEY ARE...I WAS THERE LONG ENOUGHT TO KNOW WHAT REALLY GOES ON.....AND HAD MANY CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE IN IFBB AND MD....BUT WHEN THEY ARE AROUBND CERTAIN PEOPLE THIER STORY CHANGES....WHY CANT PEOPLE BE THEMSELVES FOR GOOD SAKE .......

WELL JUST CUZ THERE ASSHOLES DOESNT MEAN YOU HAVE TO RETIRE EARLY.......FOR GAWDS SAKE YOUR THE ONLY ONE WITH RECEPTORS LEFT IN THE GAME..............DRAG RACING IS FUN BUT YOUR A TRUE BODYBUILDER AND ONE OF THE BEST.

IF YOU LIKE WHEN I SEE BLECHMAN AT THE EXPO....ILL BASH HIM IN THE FACE K??

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2007, 01:03:51 PM »
They did a good job of having Branch's head covering Ruhl's pec tear.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2007, 01:56:14 PM »

yo lee...Big fan here...got the muscle mag with you on the cover and all, you a cool dude and i support the PDI too...but seriously

did steve try to be homo with you and you declined and thats the real reason you arent with MD no more.?..he looks like the type of guy that would do that.. :-\

ahh big_mal you are classic :D

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #55 on: May 23, 2007, 01:57:47 PM »
care to elaborate.. steve?
what did branch do with the 200's.. or was it just for show?
choice is an illusion

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #56 on: May 23, 2007, 01:59:03 PM »
my personal take on md

worth every penny great content month after month

everyone i talk thou says the same shit stop with crazy color fonts and backgrounds it hurts the eyes keep it simple it will be just as good if not better

keep up the good work people

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 23, 2007, 02:00:34 PM »
care to elaborate.. steve?
what did branch do with the 200's.. or was it just for show?
]

You should know that Steve uses getbig.com purely for advertisement pourpus, he never interacts with paying customers.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #58 on: May 23, 2007, 02:02:57 PM »
MD is THE BEST mag on the market.It absolutely kills FLEX in content.I can read FLEX cover to cover in one trip to the bathroom.MD has twice as much info,twice as much entertainment and twice as many pictures.Its not even close.In fact,powerliftingusa kills Flex as well as does Muscle mag.By the way,Branch Warren is everything thats right in bodybuilding.A guy that trains his ass off and gets the most put of his genetics.Its guys like "the natural" that is wrong with bodybuilding.A guy who pukes up and quits when he tried to train with Jay Cutler.Thats whats wrong with bodybuilding,not Branch Warren.

Exactly.................great post!

AVBG

« Reply #59 on: May 23, 2007, 02:06:31 PM »
MD's respect for international subscribers is non existant.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2007, 02:08:12 PM »

International Subscribers?

Hey, i had to open a new account on the board and lie to the mods to get it shipped to me for free. I didn't even know you had to subscribe.  ;D ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2007, 02:20:02 PM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2007, 04:49:11 PM »

not everyone has morals like you lee, the sold their soul long ago.

FOR GAWDS SAKE YOUR THE ONLY ONE WITH RECEPTORS LEFT IN THE GAME

hahahahahahahaha so true
175lbs by 31st July

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2007, 06:56:37 PM »

The paper loose leaf magazine is DEAD...dead..fking...DEA D.

I like how the GASP clothing is positioned just right. The whole magazine now is one big GASP ad.

Anyone see the new IRONMAN Magazine?

I agree w/ Lee tothe P. To pay a Desmond Miller or a Kai Green for ANOTHER 'Q&A' is insane. Who the fk are they? Who the fk cares?!? Dettwiller gets a 'Q&A' and my respect for them will perish.
?

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2007, 08:25:05 PM »

That is a really dreadful thing for you to say, considering the money ARP spent on multiple global priority shipments to you because of your constant claims that you were not receiving the magazine.  Terry and I took time to make sure we did everything humanly possible to deliver your subscription to you, and the associate publisher was involved as well.  I answered all the private messages you sent to me about it as well.  So perhaps you could expand on your statement "MD's respect for international subscribers in non existant."  Did you mean non existant EXCEPT for the detailed attention that your complaints received?

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2007, 08:27:04 PM »
That is a really dreadful thing for you to say, considering the money ARP spent on multiple global priority shipments to you because of your constant claims that you were not receiving the magazine.  Terry and I took time to make sure we did everything humanly possible to deliver your subscription to you, and the associate publisher was involved as well.  I answered all the private messages you sent to me about it as well.  So perhaps you could expand on your statement "MD's respect for international subscribers in non existant."  Did you mean non existant EXCEPT for the detailed attention that your complaints received?
Meltdown.

You may now return to shaving Blechman's back.

Enjoy your dish...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2007, 08:30:00 PM »
Is that a "wardrobe malfunction" or is Branch Warren experiencing a "nip slip"?

Getbig's NipSlip Expert

;)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=131611.0

E

Cara from MD

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2007, 08:36:42 PM »
Meltdown.

You may now return to shaving Blechman's back.

Silly shushi, I'm at home now.  No shaving of backs in my house.  I'm married to a Norwegian - they're not known for their excessive body hair.  We just got back from Post Office Cafe in Babylon, are pleasantly buzzed, and going to SLEEP. 

That is all.

G'night.

AVBG

« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2007, 11:14:30 PM »

It's the truth Cara. ARP sent the Global priority shipments to cover up their fuck ups. To date, I have only received one issue in the last 12 months in a normal and timely manner- only ONE, the rest have been sent via global priority.

Then an employee of ARP has the nerve to accuse me of lying about not receiving the magazines and to justify their comments they are making up conspiracy theories to justify their accusation.THATS DREADFUL.

Seriously, I have nothing to gain by making that up and I subscribe to many US magazines and MD is the only one that routinely screws up.