Author Topic: Bluto's personal rantings  (Read 19488 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
You've never seen me post because you got cum in your eye from your boyfriend and can't see at all.  The Olympia is a freakshow now, headed downhill if things don't change... thats exactly why they put out the gut mandate, or do you think people wanna see that as well? Ask Lee Priest if he thinks that the Olympia pays as much as other sports... he'll have a great answer for ya.  Thats why he started racing cars... because even that pays better than the Olympia.  Yeah the O pays more than it did years ago, but everybody in the world has a larger bank account than years ago too, dipshit.  The money has gone up with the times... not the popularity.

So by your logic the money will come by itself along with the times. Good. then we dont have to worry about that bit.

And who cares what Lee Priest says, he's been whining about this and that for all his career.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Bottom line still remains the same - men and women wants to build mass and they want to compete and so they should. Period.

Anyone for men doing it, but not women, can go fuck himself. Or go back to Saud Arabia where women are not allowed to drive cars.

If you're against women bodybuilding you're ANTI AMERICAN.

Z

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: People against women bodybuilding are ANTI-AMERICAN and in the wrong
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2007, 04:18:39 PM »
hahahahahaha then I guess I'm "anti-American" bluto.  You are a patriot and a saint. ::) Do you keep changing the topic of your thread so you can get more attention that your parents didn't give you? your arguement is pathetic.  I'm done... and I'll go with the fact that your gay since you never answered any of my questions. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2007, 04:19:29 PM »
hahahahahaha then I guess I'm "anti-American" bluto.  You are a patriot and a saint. ::) your arguement is pathetic.  I'm done...

are there only American woman bodybuilder?

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2007, 04:20:42 PM »
are there only American woman bodybuilder?

According to Bluto, yes.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2007, 04:21:26 PM »
Z

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2007, 04:22:10 PM »
WTF was that????  Hahahahahaha

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2007, 04:23:06 PM »
hahahahahaha then I guess I'm "anti-American" bluto.  You are a patriot and a saint. ::) Do you keep changing the topic of your thread so you can get more attention that your parents didn't give you? your arguement is pathetic.  I'm done... and I'll go with the fact that your gay since you never answered any of my questions. 

That's the second time you say "you're gone" and that you're a gay basher isn't surprising - you hate women, and you hate homosexuals and anything else you consider a threat.

You're a dinosaur. Your time is gone.

This is the new world and you dont like it one bit!

Go, with your un-american ways. To countries that support your old stone age ideals.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 24, 2007, 04:24:59 PM »
That's the second time you say "you're gone" and that you're a gay basher isn't surprising - you hate women, and you hate homosexuals and anything else you consider a threat.

You're a dinosaur. Your time is gone.

This is the new world and you dont like it one bit!

Go, with your un-american ways. To countries that support your old stone age ideals.
So you are saying you like gay people than mate?

that's cool...

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: May 24, 2007, 04:27:23 PM »
So you are saying you like gay people than mate?

that's cool...

Yes unlike you who is a racist and a gay basher.
Z

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2007, 04:29:45 PM »
Yes unlike you who is a racist and a gay basher.

mate whats wrong with you, don't you like me anymore, are we not cool anymore bro?

Can you unmerge my threads please and publicly apologise for abusing your modpower on the E please?

Cheers mate ;)

For all getbig: Bluto accidently merged some of my threads that were perfectly good ;) but he will apologise soon

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2007, 04:56:49 PM »
I never said I didn't like gay people, did I Bluto?  I have a gay friend, and he's a cool kid... I hate women, you say?  Is that why I married one?  I was just asking you if you were in fact gay, because it is what you are implying... didn't mean to offend ya there, buddy ;D If you are so liberal and outspoken about the subject, then why do you get all uptight (no pun intended) when I ask if you are gay?  Just a question, buddy.  I love women... don't know what to make of the shemales you seem to have some fetish for though...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: May 24, 2007, 04:58:55 PM »
I never said I didn't like gay people, did I Bluto?  I have a gay friend, and he's a cool kid... I hate women, you say?  Is that why I married one?  I was just asking you if you were in fact gay, because it is what you are implying... didn't mean to offend ya there, buddy ;D If you are so liberal and outspoken about the subject, then why do you get all uptight (no pun intended) when I ask if you are gay?  Just a question, buddy.  I love women... don't know what to make of the shemales you seem to have some fetish for though...

He has a hard time today mate, I'm waiting for his phone call, I'm acctually concerned that he will do something to himself...

Ron can you check up on Bluto please?

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: May 24, 2007, 05:01:06 PM »
I'm shedding a tear for him as we speak... and Bluto, I am in fact done with the whole female bodybuilding subject... I'm just havin fun talking about you now. ;D  Now don't get all suicidal on us now... we're there for ya buddy :)

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 24, 2007, 05:02:10 PM »
I'm shedding a tear for him as we speak... and Bluto, I am in fact done with the whole female bodybuilding subject... I'm just havin fun talking about you now. ;D  Now don't get all suicidal on us now... we're there for ya buddy :)

don't worry bro I have everything under control he promised me not to jump before we had a little chat.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 24, 2007, 05:04:11 PM »
You are a true friend, Stark ;D

I'm out...

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 24, 2007, 05:05:01 PM »
You are a true friend, Stark ;D

I'm out...

always there for my budies ;)

Peace

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2007, 01:21:45 AM »
Be strong bodybuilding sisters!
Z

Kolchak

• Getbig II
Case in point... am I against women building muscle?  No.  Am I against them taking massive amounts of male hormones, changing them from women to men in order to accomplish this?  Yes, and so is the vast majority.
I'm a supporter of female bodybuilding, but am also disturbed by the amount of steroids and HGH taken by some (noticeable by the obvious side effects).  I remember when I was young and naive I was amazed at how muscular some of the woman were and chalked it up to simple genetics and hard work in the gym.  For a man to achieve such a level of muscularity would be admirable, but for a woman it was almost unimaginable.  I didn't learn until later that woman were taking these drugs to reach that level of muscularity.  It was very disappointing.

In any case, to Swoody or anyone else who cares to respond: Hypothetically, would you support a female bodybuilder who could obtain naturally the amount of size and muscularity now only attributable to the use of drugs?  In other words, is it the level of size and muscularity that is disturbing, or simply the drug use?

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2007, 12:54:03 PM »
Good question... its mainly women using male hormones that is disturbing.  If a woman were to obtain that kind of muscularity naturally (which is impossible) she wouldn't sound like a man, look like a man with the facial changes, and basically still look normal.  Like I said earlier... I really doubt Cory Everson used the insane amount of hormones women bb'ers of today use... and she defined the sport.  She looked great.  I actually like women that have some muscle... gymnasts for example.  But to turn a woman into a man is what is disturbing.

Here is a link to a pic of Corey...

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.ifbb.com/halloffame/1999/CoryEverson2.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.ifbb.com/halloffame/1999/everson.htm&h=450&w=430&sz=23&hl=en&start=4&um=1&tbnid=YGl6OQARVhxPXM:&tbnh=127&tbnw=121&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dcorey%2Beverson%2Bpics%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX

And here is a link to 1996-1999 Ms. Olympia Kim Chizevsky...

http://www.bodybuildbid.com/articles/msolympia/kim-chizevsky.html

Which one is more disturbing to you? 

OneBigMan

« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2007, 02:01:42 PM »
You make a number of valid points, however I still tend to disagree although the stereotypical saying that beauty is in the eye of the beholder holds a lot of weight. One point that stands out is that Cory Everson's popularity reached such a level that espn2 allowed her to host her own TV workout show when the series called Gotta Sweat aired every weekday morning from the middle of 1995 to 1998 or 99.

Your arguement was proven when you compare Cory Everson to KimChizevsky although she didn't always push the envelope if you recall watching the Ms.O contests for number of years during the 1990's when women's bodybuilding was still filled with some credibility.

At this point where we are in the 21st Century when there are more things to be concerned about, I have honestly given up on female bodybuilding since all the meaningful competitors that were in the IFBB are retired and didn't get the credit they deserved.