Author Topic: so what exactly happened to Levrones Hollywood career?  (Read 6026 times)

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
Re: so what exactly happened to Levrones Hollywood career?
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2007, 09:27:42 PM »
who goes to hollywood when they're middle-aged? only dumbasses.

Nah, actually a lot have.  i don't follow it so closely but guys like Danny Aiello, a few guys in the Sopranos,  Charles Dutten started after getting out of jail for manslaughter, Olympia Dukaks started late as well, I believe. 

How about Tony Danza...even though it wasn't late for him 20's or so, he was just boxing a guy named Tommy maloy at the gym in ny, the casting from Taxi came down to look at Tommy and not Tony and chose Tony instead.  Ya never know what hard work, good luck and desire will bring so why not give it a go.....or would you rather be the critic critisising weveryone that does?

I always wanted to pro wrestle...things happen when your young, I never had twop nickles for wrestling school when younger so I did other things.  At 37 I saw a show and said "I GOTTA do this now or I'll regret it forever...I stopped everything I was doing, started learning to wrestle, broke bones, separated shoulder, bumped myself around, stuick with it and I wrestled my first match for WWE in March......

Only weak minds criticise...just like the people critisising guys like Randy coture before he came back and won, like the guys criticising Evander Holyfield, like the guy criticising Clemens at the soppossed end of his carreer in boston....

If you doubt or criticise, someone will make a fool of you and Kevin just may, you never know.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 09:36:49 PM »
 danny aiello hit the ground running . . . you're right about the age thing . . . but he won a pretty prestigious award right out the gate. levrone's not getting any acting awards . . . now or ever.

the safe money says levrone will never make it. 

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 09:39:36 PM »

the safe money also said arnold wouldn't make it but guys like you will always hate ::)

E
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2007, 09:45:11 PM »
the safe money also said arnold wouldn't make it but guys like you will always hate ::)

E

we've already had this discussion before, earl dear. FWIW, arnold had a golden globe before he was 30.

hth.

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2007, 09:47:34 PM »
danny aiello hit the ground running . . . you're right about the age thing . . . but he won a pretty prestigious award right out the gate. levrone's not getting any acting awards . . . now or ever.

yeah that's true....the guys and other names I mentioned and have heard of seem to just have "it", as they say...a very natural talent similar to Kevins natural talent for bodybuilding and athletic things like running adn such.  But I never say never because I've seen people prove people wrong all the time.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2007, 09:49:54 PM »
yeah that's true....the guys and other names I mentioned and have heard of seem to just have "it", as they say...a very natural talent similar to Kevins natural talent for bodybuilding and athletic things like running adn such.  But I never say never because I've seen people prove people wrong all the time.

talent/charisma is huge.  if he had it, age wouldn't matter.  but we all know he doesn't have it. he probably does too.

i don't wish him ill . . . i just called him a dumbass b/c I was trying to get earl's goat . . . and I did. ;D

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2007, 09:50:34 PM »

E

Interesting to bring that up.  I heard that Barbra walters was doing a interview with Joe weider and he brought along Arnold.  She diodn't want him on the show and said he would never make it and stuff.  haha, look at Arnold now...I think I even heard Arnold tell that story.  

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 10:17:06 PM »
we've already had this discussion before, earl dear. FWIW, arnold had a golden globe before he was 30.

hth.

i'm sure you would've predicted that golden globe too ::)

you've seemed to be holding some sort of grudge toward me lately

tell me how did I hurt your feelings :)

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2007, 10:18:34 PM »
talent/charisma is huge.  if he had it, age wouldn't matter.  but we all know he doesn't have it. he probably does too.

actually his charisma is one of the things he was known for on stage

do you like to be wrong all the time? ???

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2007, 10:19:36 PM »
Interesting to bring that up.  I heard that Barbra walters was doing a interview with Joe weider and he brought along Arnold.  She diodn't want him on the show and said he would never make it and stuff.  haha, look at Arnold now...I think I even heard Arnold tell that story.  

many said he wouldn't make it and the haters here would've salivated at the idea of telling him "you'll never make it" :-\

E
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2007, 10:24:44 PM »
i'm sure you would've predicted that golden globe too ::)

you've seemed to be holding some sort of grudge toward me lately

tell me how did I hurt your feelings :)

E

earl dear, you're a true believer. you could never hurt my feelings.

p.s. the golden globe is only relevant in that it was won at a young age . . . just to show where arnold was w his career at 30 . . . use your grey cells once in a while, earl.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2007, 10:34:04 PM »
Nah, actually a lot have.  i don't follow it so closely but guys like Danny Aiello, a few guys in the Sopranos,  Charles Dutten started after getting out of jail for manslaughter, Olympia Dukaks started late as well, I believe. 

How about Tony Danza...even though it wasn't late for him 20's or so, he was just boxing a guy named Tommy maloy at the gym in ny, the casting from Taxi came down to look at Tommy and not Tony and chose Tony instead.  Ya never know what hard work, good luck and desire will bring so why not give it a go.....or would you rather be the critic critisising weveryone that does?

I always wanted to pro wrestle...things happen when your young, I never had twop nickles for wrestling school when younger so I did other things.  At 37 I saw a show and said "I GOTTA do this now or I'll regret it forever...I stopped everything I was doing, started learning to wrestle, broke bones, separated shoulder, bumped myself around, stuick with it and I wrestled my first match for WWE in March......

Only weak minds criticise...just like the people critisising guys like Randy coture before he came back and won, like the guys criticising Evander Holyfield, like the guy criticising Clemens at the soppossed end of his carreer in boston....

If you doubt or criticise, someone will make a fool of you and Kevin just may, you never know.

I remember in 1987 when I was in Ft. Meyers, FL doing an appearance I met and became friends with a guy who owned a nightclub there called Norma Jeans.  I did some live radio shows from his place and exhibitions.  Well one day he asked me if I had heard of the WWF and if I wanted to be in it with him,  He said he would be the coach and I would be the wrestler.  He was all excited and stuff.  I said no cause I was just to busy doing what I was doing and didn't think it would be a big thing.  Then about 5 years later or so I was watching the WWF of TV and I see him.  He is on there and he is doing great.  He was coaching and later became a very popular wrestler.  I mean he was big time.  I missed out on that one.  I'd say his nme but some on here would think I am name dropping.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2007, 10:36:07 PM »
I'd say his nme but some on here would think I am name dropping.

fuck 'em. don't get soft on us.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2007, 10:36:29 PM »
earl dear, you're a true believer. you could never hurt my feelings.

p.s. the golden globe is only relevant in that it was won at a young age . . . just to show where arnold was w his career at 30 . . . use your grey cells once in a while, earl.

if I can't hurt your feelings than you following me around means that you have a crush on me :o

regardless his age, you would've been a nonbeliever and since when is every actor in Hollywood under 40 ::)

E
E

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2007, 10:40:01 PM »
if I can't hurt your feelings than you following me around means that you have a crush on me :o

regardless his age, you would've been a nonbeliever and since when is every actor in Hollywood under 40 ::)

E

earl, i won't deny you're one of my getbig favorites . . .

and since I found out you have josh hartnett hair . . . ooh.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2007, 10:48:22 PM »
earl, i won't deny you're one of my getbig favorites . . .

and since I found out you have josh hartnett hair . . . ooh.

jealous?

all the babes love our hair 8)

E

E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2007, 10:59:01 PM »

You can say what you want about Kevin but he always showed up in shape.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2007, 11:04:40 PM »

Kev looks 60 in that shot, and is that Alex Van Halen in the background ;D.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2007, 11:40:45 PM »
Don't hate on Kevin, he's a great guy.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2007, 12:33:09 AM »

Kev looks 60 in that shot, and is that Alex Van Halen in the background ;D.

SERGIO!!!!

Thats not Levrone, it's "rudolph holton", whoever that is...

http://www.angelfire.com/fl4/fci/rudolphholton.html

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2007, 12:54:32 AM »
Thats Kevin Levrone, don't hate on him he deserves better than that.

Is it because he's black?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 24, 2007, 01:23:37 AM »

rascists back off!!!!!!!!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #47 on: May 24, 2007, 02:45:15 AM »
Levrone has always been a ladies man.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #48 on: May 24, 2007, 02:50:50 AM »
That was the problem. Nobody saw Redline.
hahahhahahahaahha ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #49 on: May 24, 2007, 02:55:31 AM »
Quincy Taylor and Will Harris roles in Be Cool comes to mind.

Pity Bigfellas always have to play goons,gansters,bouncers etc and not much acting/screentime.
will harris has starred in some movies.check this out
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1705317/
RATM RULZ THE WORLD