Author Topic: Poll: 26% Of Young U.S. Muslims OK Bombs  (Read 2079 times)

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
Poll: 26% Of Young U.S. Muslims OK Bombs
« on: May 24, 2007, 11:49:12 AM »
Better keep an eye on your muslim neighbors.  :-\

(CBS/AP) One in four younger U.S. Muslims say suicide bombings to defend their religion are acceptable at least in some circumstances, though most American Muslims overwhelmingly reject the tactic and are critical of Islamic extremism and al Qaeda, a poll says.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/22/national/main2835339.shtml

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Poll: 26% Of Young U.S. Muslims OK Bombs
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2007, 11:54:27 AM »
Better keep an eye on your muslim neighbors.  :-\

(CBS/AP) One in four younger U.S. Muslims say suicide bombings to defend their religion are acceptable at least in some circumstances, though most American Muslims overwhelmingly reject the tactic and are critical of Islamic extremism and al Qaeda, a poll says.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/05/22/national/main2835339.shtml

Also in that report.....28% flatly disbelieve Arabs carried out the attack................  sounds like an OJ thing  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2007, 12:04:16 PM »
I don't care less if my muslim neighbors love me, hate me, wish to sex me or wish to kill me.

The moment they act, I drop them in their path.

Until then, I can't pre-emptively kill my neighbor.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 12:15:25 PM »
Also in that report.....28% flatly disbelieve Arabs carried out the attack................  sounds like an OJ thing  ::)

Actually, "Only 40 percent said they believe Arab men carried out the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001." So 60% are in denial. Now that's scary.  :o

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2007, 12:17:47 PM »
Until then, I can't pre-emptively kill my neighbor.

Why not, it worked for Bush. Just tell the judge you thought your neighbors had WMDs.  :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2007, 12:18:00 PM »
Actually, "Only 40 percent said they believe Arab men carried out the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001." So 60% are in denial. Now that's scary.  :o

What you have to do is down load the actual report and look on page 7 at the top.   It like 32% or something that say they don't have an opinion one way or another and 28% flat out  disbelieve is was done by arabs...........

Just the OJ thing!

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2007, 12:29:29 PM »
What you have to do is down load the actual report and look on page 7 at the top.   It like 32% or something that say they don't have an opinion one way or another and 28% flat out  disbelieve is was done by arabs...........

Just the OJ thing!

Interesting, just about the same % of republicans that vociferously believe Bush can do no wrong.  ???

We should get these 2 groups together for some touchy feely group therapy.  ;D

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2007, 12:30:54 PM »
Interesting, just about the same % of republicans that vociferously believe Bush can do no wrong.  ???

We should get these 2 groups together for some touchy feely group therapy.  ;D

heheheh  LMAO!

So basically,  28% of all people are complete idiots!  lol.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2007, 12:33:56 PM »
heheheh  LMAO!

So basically,  28% of all people are complete idiots!  lol.

The math is compelling.  ;)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2007, 01:24:02 PM »
Funny how this comes back on Bush..this poll and this thread has nothing to do with Bush. This has to do with the supposed religion of peace and their fucked up beliefs...Muslims are a threat..moderates don't speak up enough and distance themsleves...and most rich Arab/muslim countries do nothing to help their poor cousin..> they are all full of shit. Energy Independence would make all these worthless idiots have to go back to farming dirt.
L

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2007, 01:28:41 PM »
Bush may suck..the war was stupid..sure I got it but the muslim wack jobs existed way before Bush ever got into office.....they need to go.
L

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2007, 01:45:06 PM »
Islam sucks.

The war in Iraq is not only breeding terrorists in middle east, but also in the US.  :-\

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2007, 01:55:56 PM »
Islam sucks.

The war in Iraq is not only breeding terrorists in middle east, but also in the US.  :-\

So does Christianity.

We all need to get out to the target range and brush up or aquire some shooting skills. The time will come.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2007, 01:59:47 PM »
So does Christianity.

We all need to get out to the target range and brush up or aquire some shooting skills. The time will come.

A christian nut will prevent your knocked up gal from getting an abortion.. A muslim nut will blow you up along with your gal.  :-\ Great analogy and the reason why I stopped defending these fucks.

I will apply for my firearms permit within a few years.

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2007, 02:13:02 PM »
A christian nut will prevent your knocked up gal from getting an abortion.. A muslim nut will blow you up along with your gal.  :-\ Great analogy and the reason why I stopped defending these fucks.

I will apply for my firearms permit within a few years.

A Christian nut will blow up an abortion clinic and anyone around to "save" lives.

I carry a gun most of the time and have a nice rifle collection. Pays to be prepared.  :)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2007, 02:52:49 PM »
A Christian nut will blow up an abortion clinic and anyone around to "save" lives.

I carry a gun most of the time and have a nice rifle collection. Pays to be prepared.  :)

I live in NY State and it's hard to get a carrying permit unless you present proof that you need it due to business. Best I could do is probably a restricted.

Been around guns my whole life. My bro used to own many, but he sold all of them. I remember going to an outdoor range in Columbus, Ohio when I was 12 and being scared to death.  ;D I fired a .9mm that day and a .22 long rifle. I couldn't grib the .45 with my little hands.  :( I think I even have a photo of me with the .22 and a sks rifle.

ANAL DISCHARGE

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2007, 05:30:39 AM »
Not surprising.  The extent to which younger Muslims are brainwashed by this disgusting and vile "religion" is incredible.  Muslims are unable to think for themselves or question anything.  Medieval, underdeveloped ppl trying to strangle the modern world and the natural free spirit of Mankind.  In technical parlance - scum.