Author Topic: Taking bets on Bluto's Friday night!!!!!!  (Read 1103 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Taking bets on Bluto's Friday night!!!!!!
« on: May 25, 2007, 09:35:38 AM »
Folks, here we have it. Another glorious Friday night. Whereas most "party animals" and club goers who are big enough names to get invited to P.Diddy parties and what not (right Bluto?) would go out for a fun night, there seem to be those types who would rather spend 19 straight hours on a computer claiming that they do go out. So I'll be playing bookey tonight and taking odds on what Bluto will do with his time.

1.3 million:1 - He actually comes up with a funny or insulting comment.
750,000:1 - Bluto actually logs off of Getbig and steps outside for more than a quick run to his 7/11 for another MegaSlurp.
875:1 - Bluto actually spends less than 15 straight hours here today.
1:550,000 - He doesn't do anything and stays on Getbig while proclaiming to have a life and friends while he melts down and bitches.

Place your bets.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Taking bets on Bluto's Friday night!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 09:39:05 AM »
And I'll bet you'll go to some bar or party and do your famous wallflower imitation.  Someone's got to hold those walls up.  And you'll probably look for the biggest guys at the party, and buy them drinks, so they tease you all night.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2007, 09:40:33 AM »
And I'll bet you'll go to some bar or party and do your famous wallflower imitation.  Someone's got to hold those walls up.  And you'll probably look for the biggest guys at the party, and buy them drinks, so they tease you all night.

Right on cue. Bluto to the rescue on his gimmick account. Looks like that "funny or insulting comment" bet is going to hold up. You're trying way too hard here, tiny.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2007, 09:40:33 AM »
I question myself what would be the odds if bluto actually breaks and end his pathetic life once and for all.

Poor delusional wanker, I feel kinda sorry for him.   :'(

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 09:41:53 AM »
I question myself what would be the odds if bluto actually breaks and end his pathetic life once and for all.

Poor delusional wanker, I feel kinda sorry for him.   :'(

I think the only reason he hasn't is because he knows no one would show up to the funeral. It doesn't get much more insulting than that.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2007, 09:49:07 AM »
I think the only reason he hasn't is because he knows no one would show up to the funeral. It doesn't get much more insulting than that.
Is there anything more insulting then what happened to you here a few months ago.....

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2007, 09:58:31 AM »
Is there anything more insulting then what happened to you here a few months ago.....

Pumphard, you don't have the balls to do jack.  hahahahaha  You pussy.  I could easily stroll into your favorite bar and take your girl home, right in front of you.  You're so week, taking a runny shit gives you a massive hernia

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2007, 10:08:25 AM »
I have to work, so I will be on to chat with my mate Bluto all night :)

Good days folk good days...

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2007, 10:15:11 AM »
Folks, here we have it. Another glorious Friday night. Whereas most "party animals" and club goers who are big enough names to get invited to P.Diddy parties and what not (right Bluto?) would go out for a fun night, there seem to be those types who would rather spend 19 straight hours on a computer claiming that they do go out. So I'll be playing bookey tonight and taking odds on what Bluto will do with his time.

1.3 million:1 - He actually comes up with a funny or insulting comment.
750,000:1 - Bluto actually logs off of Getbig and steps outside for more than a quick run to his 7/11 for another MegaSlurp.
875:1 - Bluto actually spends less than 15 straight hours here today.
1:550,000 - He doesn't do anything and stays on Getbig while proclaiming to have a life and friends while he melts down and bitches.

Place your bets.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2007, 10:15:30 AM »
Not gonna read all that but I take it BF is back with his usual "im a party boy and you're not" recycled bullshit.

That's all he got. Poor guy!
Z

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2007, 10:21:30 AM »

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2007, 10:29:52 AM »
Pumphard, you don't have the balls to do jack.  hahahahaha  You pussy.  I could easily stroll into your favorite bar and take your girl home, right in front of you.  You're so week, taking a runny shit gives you a massive hernia
Well, why don't u try it, instead of just talking about it for a change.