Author Topic: Dems come up short on promise  (Read 3437 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Dems come up short on promise
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2007, 03:20:08 AM »
Before the election Hillary said "if you are tired of high gas prices, vote democrat" When they took over in January gas was in the $2.20s, it has risen to the $3.20s. In her defense maybe she didn't realize that 3 was higher than 2.

The only way, long-term, to get rid of oil dependancy, is to raise oil prices, via taxes. Don't wait until the oil price goes up, it will only pro-long the use of gas-guzzling vehicles, and allow the domestic car makers to produce big gas-guzzling cars.

And funnel that money into alternative sources.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2007, 05:15:23 AM »
military muscle69, please do one of two things:

1) Tell us why Enigma is wrong.
2) Savor Enigma's taint.

Thank you.

Hey fag, I think Enigma can fight his own battles, but there you go again, nothing to say of your own so you jump on someone elses bandwagon. If it is that easy to lower, then where are the Dems on their white horse? I still don't think $.10/gal is to much profit.
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2007, 05:48:26 AM »
Before the election Hillary said "if you are tired of high gas prices, vote democrat" When they took over in January gas was in the $2.20s, it has risen to the $3.20s. In her defense maybe she didn't realize that 3 was higher than 2.

Of course, I'm betting you can't show us how the dems have in any way caused gas prices to raise.

Can you?

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2007, 06:37:23 AM »

P.S. tell your enigmatic buddy he'd sound like he knew what he was talking about if he could spell goldman sachs.

I hope you never mis-spell another word.

I will be watching.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2007, 06:42:16 AM »
what's the word on the street, mr. douche?

P.S. tell your enigmatic buddy he'd sound like he knew what he was talking about if he could spell goldman sachs.

BTW "Mr Spelling Bee"............Goldman Sachs is always capitalized, if spelled correctly.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2007, 07:10:08 AM »
Of course, I'm betting you can't show us how the dems have in any way caused gas prices to raise.

Can you?

Nor can I show how they have gotten it to go lower...you have studied your Democratic debate handbook well young Jedi...simply turn the question around and at all times avoid trying to answer...
gotta love life