Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
December 15, 2017, 06:06:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Nicky Hersh / BerzerkFury  (Read 937 times)
Board_SHERIF
Getbig V

UK Independence Party

« on: May 23, 2007, 06:35:31 PM »

Hey little Nicky, do you still get erections when mommy gives you those bare ass spankings  - when you log
into GetBig ?? You are a bad little boy Little Nicky Hersh  Kiss but secretly you want to be caught by mommy and spanked  Undecided
Report to moderator   Logged

K
RUDE BUOY
Getbig V

The Franchise

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2007, 07:00:27 PM »

hahah i dont think your in the position to call anyone little suckmaster hahahhahahhahhahhahhah
Fury
Getbig V

All aboard the USS Leverage

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2007, 07:33:39 PM »

Should I be expected to have heard of this clown?
Bluto
Getbig V

Well?

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2007, 01:10:44 AM »

Hey little Nicky, do you still get erections when mommy gives you those bare ass spankings  - when you log
into GetBig ?? You are a bad little boy Little Nicky Hersh  Kiss but secretly you want to be caught by mommy and spanked  Undecided

I think you're onto something. He's submissive for sure. He gets spanked by his Mom, he gets spanked on here, and he turned to cage fighting to get spanked and submitted.

Z
Board_SHERIF
Getbig V

UK Independence Party

« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2007, 05:33:26 PM »

I think you're onto something. He's submissive for sure. He gets spanked by his Mom, he gets spanked on here, and he turned to cage fighting to get spanked and submitted.

At least little Nicky isn't getting the erections when Daddy spanks him  Huh or is he  Huh

K
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!